• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

CTj0jMNUsAMG4sY.png

N up for preorder from the Pokemon Center on November 18th

as usual, sorry Europe and Canada

“Yuru Yuri San Hai!” Yoshikawa Chinatsu Nendoroid by Good Smile Company painted prototype revealed
gsc_chinatsunendo-off.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
“Love Live!” Minami Kotori S.H.Figuarts Bokura wa Ima no Naka de ver. by Bandai preorder information released
bandai_kotoripoinfo-2.jpg

“Dragon Ball Z” Bulma Dragon Ball Gals Bunny Girl ver. by MegaHouse up for preorder
megahouse_bulmabunny-1.jpg

Vocaloid Meiko figma figure by Max Factory announced
maxfactory_figmameikoann.jpg

“Show By Rock!!” Cyan Nendoroid figure by Good Smile Company announced
gsc_cyannendoann.jpg

“Hackadoll the Animation” Hackadoll 1-gou Nendoroid by Good Smile Company painted prototype revealed
gsc_hackadollnendo1painted.jpg

“Cu-Poche Friends” Belle Cu-Poche, “Cu-Poche Extra” Anne no Kimagure Ponytail Set by Kotobukiya on preorder
koto_bellecupochefriendspo-1.jpg

Pulchra announces “Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??” Kafuu Chino and Hoto Kokoa figures
pulchra_chinokokoaann.jpg

“Clannad” Fujibayashi Kyou 4-Leaves 1/6 Gym Storeroom ver. by Kotobukiya on preorder (rerelease)
koto_kyourerelease-1.jpg

Preorders open today for Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 1/7 mebae ver. by Max Factory
maxfactory_mikumebaepo-1.jpg

MegaHouse announces “Gintama” Kamui G.E.M. Series ver.2 figure, unpainted prototype revealed
megahouse_kamuiann.jpg

Dark Magician Girl
o0530077113424731455.jpg

Nendoroid Saitama
o0515046013472658006.jpg

Miyazawa Model Exhibition: Autumn 2015
o0515056613475068594.jpg

Nendoroid Nya-tan
o0515053913475591519.jpg

Nendoroid Eli Ayase: Training Outfit Ver.
o0515078713473199693.jpg

Nendoroid Hana Isuzu & Nendoroid Mako Reizei
o0515045813479890059.jpg

Mikazuki Munechika
o0515094013481258083.jpg

Nendoroid Ichigo Hitofuri
o0515051513480767340.jpg

1f0004b9-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/45927671.html
More here, gonna make these more concise by just copying images and links only now

No_Style

It's been a long time since I even clicked this subbed thread. There are a lot of non-Nendoroid photos. What is going on? Dont get this locked like Figure GAF thread.

Out of curiosity, did anyone's Harvest Moon Miku Nendo shipped and/or gotten there's?

I remember getting GSC charging me for it but never saw a shipping notice..

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Out of curiosity, did anyone's Harvest Moon Miku Nendo shipped and/or gotten there's?

An email came out with release dates and had it listed for the 18th. It should be shipping out tomorrow or so, so not much more longer!

I missed GSC preorder so I ended up buying from NY at scalper price ;_; They shipped it last Thursday.

Meanwhile my Umaru "preorder" from Navito World is still nowhere to be seen. Last time I asked they said it would take 8 weeks for it to arrive at their store D:

An email came out with release dates and had it listed for the 18th. It should be shipping out tomorrow or so, so not much more longer!

Ahhhhhh, thought the release date was a lot earlier!

Got confused since I ordered Shiren in the same order and that got charged later than Miku and shipped earlier.

you also think gsc would combine shipments instead I'm going to get each nendo separately at this rate ~_~

Not yet. But Harvest Moon Miku and Fight Club Mako are both paid for, so I should be getting them soon.

Got Nendo Umaru today (she was in my HLJ warehouse). She may be my favorite Nendo ever.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Aaaand Harvest Moon Miku shipped!

Sure hope 2016 won't have too many Nendos I want. This year was... spendy.

Wanderer5

Oh man N will be out tomorrow, I so excited. It funny looking at the packaging that Reshiram makes up most of the space lol.

We should be seeing a new pokemon nendo soon.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man N will be out tomorrow, I so excited. It funny looking at the packaging that Reshiram makes up most of the space lol.

We should be seeing a new pokemon nendo soon.

I hope Lance is next :)

Surprised N actually comes out before my import even ships from Amazon.jp! So fast now (can we has more localized Nendos plz?)

Wanderer5

The hell my order vanished? I can't see it on my account, but I got the email confirming the order for him and a cheap keychain (to save a couple bucks with free shipping heh). When I clicked on my order number, it leads to a page that says you have no orders.

Edit: Oh there it is now.XD It weird that his page doesn't really indicate that it a preorder and he won't arrive till late January.

Did it really already sell out?

? He is still up.

L95

Did it really already sell out?

No.... I just ordered him.

Cynthia isn't even sold out. (Though maybe N will be more popular?)

Edit: Oh there it is now.XD It weird that his page doesn't really indicate that it a preorder and he won't arrive till late January.

You may want to email customer service, my order says shipping soon(arriving around the 26th), and this happened to me with Cynthia, I ordered Cynthia when the page said preoder and won't arrive until so and so month, which was an error. (It'll get fixed on it's own eventually, but my Cynthia shipped a couple days late instead of within 24hr because I didn't cancel and reorder/contact customer service briskly)

The_Kid

Oh, wow. I didn't see it under figures earlier when I looked. >.>

Apparently it's cheaper to add a booster pack to your order and get free shipping than just order it. XD

Wanderer5

No.... I just ordered him.

Cynthia isn't even sold out. (Though maybe N will be more popular?)

You may want to email customer service, my order says shipping soon(arriving around the 26th), and this happened to me with Cynthia, I ordered Cynthia when the page said preoder and won't arrive until so and so month, which was an error. (It'll get fixed on it's own eventually, but my Cynthia shipped a couple days late instead of within 24hr because I didn't cancel and reorder/contact customer service briskly)

Oh so he is pretty much released? I get to it then.

Apparently it's cheaper to add a booster pack to your order and get free shipping than just order it. XD

oh, interesting to hear

I remember struggling to find something to toss in to get free shipping when I ordered Cynthia

I'll keep that in mind when I order later tonight

Wanderer5

It a dollar cheaper if you get one of the single keychains (not the plushes).:p I just went through every section to find the lowest prices lol. I probably check out a booster pack next time through.

L95

I'm getting a mewtwo Y plush for my little brother, so I couldn't pull shipping price shenanigans this time, but whatever the next Nendo is I'll totally grab a cheap keychain.

Wanderer5

Thank you for contacting Pokemon Center! I do apologize for the confusion with the shipping date with your order. The N Nendoroid was released today. Demand for the item has been very high and our system has been having issues. You will receive an email confirmation once your item has been shipped. The January shipping date is a mistake.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this error.

Dat demand. Hopefully the next pokemon nendo won't have similar issues.

Hopefully they resolve the problem quickly unlike last time that I had to wait a full week before my Cynthia finally shipped from them while other people already had the figure for days.

acfan

Neo Member
Has anyone received their Mako 2 star nendoroid from GSC? It's been in 'packing slip created' limbo since November 4th.
This is my first time ordering from GSC so I'm worried on when I'll receive it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone received their Mako 2 star nendoroid from GSC? It's been in 'packing slip created' limbo since November 4th.
This is my first time ordering from GSC so I'm worried on when I'll receive it.

I got an email with dates showing that it would be released on the 24th.

I wonder if these emails are only sent to people who subscribe to their newsletter? They don't really let everyone know about release dates on their orders.

“Calcium!” Calne Ca Hdge Sailor ver. by Union Creative painted prototype revealed
unioncreative_calnecasailorpainted-8.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Fubuki figma Anime ver. by Max Factory painted prototype revealed
maxfactory_fubukianimefigmapainted.jpg

PLUM teases “Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune VS Zombie Gundan” Blanc 1/7 painted prototype
plum_blancteaserpainted.jpg

“Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal” Sailor Mars Figuarts ZERO 1/10 by Bandai official photos & information
bandai_sailormarspoinfo-2.jpg

Kotobukiya reveals “Girls Und Panzer” Akiyama Yukari Cu-Poche painted prototype
koto_yukariofficial.jpg

“Haikyuu!!” Nishinoya Yuu Nendoroid by Orange Rouge painted prototype revealed, on preorder soon
orangerouge_yuunendopainted-2.jpg

“Jingai Makyo” Ignis 1/7 by WING up for preorder
wing_ignispo-5.jpg

“Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters” Dark Magician Girl 1/7 by Max Factory up for preorder
maxfactory_darkmagicianpo-intro.jpg

“Innocent Fairy” Freesia 4-Leaves, Tony’s Heroine Collection 1/6 by Kotobukiya up for preorder
koto_freesiapo-1.jpg

“Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters” Yami Yuugi figma by Max Factory up for preorder
maxfactory_yugifigma-intro.jpg

“Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann” Teppelin Nia Wedding Dress figure by Myethos announced
myethos_niawedding-ann.jpg

“Odin Sphere” Mercedes, Gwendolyn 1/8 by Alter up for preorder (rerelease)
“Odin Sphere” Mercedes
alter_mercedesrerelease.jpg

“Odin Sphere” Gwendolyn
alter_gwendolynrerelease.jpg

Kotobukiya announces “Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri” Rory Mercury, unpainted prototype revealed
koto_roryun-1.jpg

“Tales of Zestiria” Mikleo 1/8 by Kotobukiya on preorder, rerelease announced for Sorey
koto_mikleopo-8.jpg

koto_sorey-1.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Zuihou Medicchu by Phat! Company up for preorder
phat_zuihoumedicchupo-1.jpg

“AnoHana” Dress-up Chibi Menma (Honma Meiko) 1/8 by Aquamarine up for preorder
aquamarine_chibimenmapo-1.jpg

“Girls und Panzer” Nishizumi Miho figma School Uniform ver. by Max Factory up for preorder
maxfactory_mihofigmauniformpo-intro.jpg

Nendoroid Nozomi Tojo: Training Outfit Ver.
o0515049813482944544.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Nozomi Tojo: Training Outfit Ver.☆
o0515056113482944279.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘LoveLive!’ comes a Nendoroid of Nozomi Tojo wearing her training outfit! She comes with both a winking expression as well as a lively expression, made in the image of her shouting out as she predicts the future with her cards!

Optional parts include a video camera, microphone allowing you to display her creating videos of the other μ’s members! A special ‘holding hand’ part is also included for use with the ‘Ima wa Bokura no Naka de’ LoveLive! Nendoroid series! Be sure to display her with the other Nendoroids in the series!
Rick Grimes & Blake Belladonna

Ever since around the start of Autumn this year I have become quite addicted to chikuwa! The combination of the texture and taste is just perfect!! Nom nom nom!! (๑´ㅂ`๑)

Today I’ll be taking a look at two items!

Starting off with a figure from the Walking Dead…
Rick Grimes!
o0515088013486045457.jpg

From the popular TV series that took the world by storm in 2010, ‘The Walking Dead’ comes a figure of the main character Rick Grimes based on his appearance in season five! The man who will make the most difficult of decisions to protect his friends and family from the Walkers has been made into an incredibly realistic 1/6th scale articulated figure!The figure stands approximately 30.5cm in height and features clothes made with real fabric, and a coat from synthetic leather. The outfit also has a slightly damaged look that shows some of the hardships he has been through since the Walkers arrived. Rick’s signature red handled machete, AKM Assault Rifle and Colt Python .357 revolver are all included as weapons, and he also comes with hand parts to hold each of them.
-------
-------
Next up I’ll be taking a look at a figure from the 3DCG anime RWBY…

Blake Belladonna!★
o0515057713486054041.jpg

From the American animated web series by Rooster Teeth Productions, ‘RWBY’ comes a 1/6th scale action figure of the ‘Black’, Blake Belladonna! The show is set in the fictional world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces. The series focuses on Team RWBY – a team of four girls which consists of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long.Blake is a rather silent character with physical prowess that gives her a highly acrobatic fighting style. Her signature weapon is the Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe (VBCS) known as ‘Gambol Shroud’ which can transform between a chain-sickle, a pistol and a katana sword. The figure stands approximately 32cm in height, with an outfit made from real fabric. The paintwork is specially done to recreate the cell-shaded animation used in the series. ‘Gambol Shroud’ is included and can be displayed in its various different forms – an extended blade and pistol blade as well as a chain are all included. The black ribbon in her hair can be attached and removed and also features cat-ears behind it. She comes with three kinds of interchangeable hands including relaxed hands, clenched fists and hands for holding her weapons.
Nendoroid Fubuki: Animation Ver.

Today I feel like some anmitsu! But let’s just keep the size at regular this time! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Fubuki: Animation Ver.☆
o0515052013486430394.jpg

From the anime series ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a Nendoroid of the main character – the destroyer, Fubuki! She comes with three expressions including a standard expression, a serious expression for combat scenes as well as a fawning expression.The effect parts included with most of the KanColle Nendoroid series have been included with Fubuki as well, but have been slightly modified toward the appearance in the anime! The popular sortie scene unique to the anime can also be recreated using the included parts! Enjoy all sorts of different scenes with Fubuki!
-------
-------
◆ Upcoming Items!

· The transient figure of Felia from Comet Lucifer!
o0515056613475068594.jpg

· The latest figure in the Monogatari scale figure series!
· A Nendoroid of the Princess of the small island kingdom of Talys! ♪
o0515038113475081963.jpg

· Saber’s master is coming back to the figma series!
o0515062213475074767.jpg

Hatsune Miku: mebae Ver.
Today’s Main Feature!!
o0515058313487649653.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking a look at one of Max Factory’s items that is currently available for preorder…
Hatsune Miku: mebae Ver.!
o0515073313487649029.jpg

A 1/7th scale figure of Hatsune Miku based on one of the works of popular illustrator mebae! The intricate curves and dynamic feeling of mebae’s illustration have all been faithfully preserved on the figure!

Her long winding twin-tailed hair, tutu, hair accessory and the lovely curves of her lean body have all been carefully sculpted to create a figure overflowing with charm. Enjoy the beautiful ballerina Miku as she takes the spotlight in your collection!
-------
-------
Plus if you preorder from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP you will also receive a poster illustrated by mebae as a bonus!!
o0283080013488212509.jpg

Approx. 728mm x 257mm in size.
Nendoroid Hacka Doll #1

I’m a big fan of Japanese mint oil! Whenever I’m feeling hot and bothered or really sleepy, a few drops always makes me advance a little further!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Hacka Doll #1!★
o0515052413488847838.jpg

From the anime series ‘Hacka Doll the Animation’ based on the popular news app of the same name comes a Nendoroid of the cheerful, friendly and sometimes rather silly Hacka Doll #1!She comes with three expressions including a cheerful smile, an aroused expression as well as a crying expression. Optional parts include the tablet and secret sketchbook from episode one! Add the adorable Hacka Doll #1 to your collection and get ready to advance ahead of humanity!
BlueCanaryHeader-600x250.jpg

DC Bishoujo Black Canary, Now In Shades Of Blue
12247898_1221343101215417_1113285798025141591_o.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Bishoujo Sniper Wolf Is Painted
tsugumori_02-440x677.jpg

sleipnir_01-440x616.jpg

kyo_01-440x385.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/126956/
Time-machine4.jpg

back-to-the-future-OP7.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/127422/
MG_9900.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/121866/
img_80569_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/127507/
DRCPRR37502-1-440x652.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/124643/
macross_011-1-440x304.jpg

macross_002-440x551.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/124546/
79858cbed122f5f04714cba6ea966e54.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/124512/
aod509whm_001-1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/127502/
02-c.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/123740/
IMG_9934.jpg

IMG_9942.jpg

IMG_9950.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_9972.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/123709/
tf_ra001a-1-440x711.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/126010/
img_79869_6-440x440.jpg

img_79869_7-440x440.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/127611/
1bankuji_cgeass_A-440x634.jpg

1bankuji_cgeass_B-440x631.jpg

1bankuji_cgeass_C-440x606.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/130664/
D-3_600x341-440x250.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/130780/
ecbd0e92de2e9264e2aea56dd473ac49-440x659.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/130647/
bf4f5fb5eddee-1-440x440.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/123924/
MG_0770-1-440x412.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/126295/
012-440x527.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/128889/
CSDMOXlUkAAoTp6.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13062.html
1000100741_1.jpg

1000100739_2.jpg

1000100738_2.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13036.html
1_20151120150622c44.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13056.html
line_up_l.jpg

main_20151120125711885.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13054.html
01_01_201511201103323ec.jpg

02_01_2015112011033656d.jpg

03_01_2015112011041411d.jpg

04_02_201511201104110b3.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13051.html
2015y11m19d_224319412.jpg

2015y11m19d_224329622.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13047.html
CUKi1JjUAAAcUpD.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13043.html
buddies_h_1.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13024.html
b7505ab6-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46058780.html
5096bafa-s.png

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46057674.html
1aac5365-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46056666.html
More here

L95

N should be here tomorrow...

I think he'll be my last pokemon trainer Nendo. (Unless they do, say, Silver or something.)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
SHE REVEALED

She has a knitted hat lol. Honestly could have done without that, but otherwise she looks great! Actually I wish they did better with the eyes through.

That is so cute! It wasn't my choice pick for the winner, but seeing it in figure form makes me pleased that this one did win :)

Top Bottom