• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Newest arrivals, surprised that I didn't get customs charges since the box was big.

CHdNB7H.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I went ahead and pre-ordered all the new Pokemon figures. GEM quality is just amazing!!

Waiting on the Snow Mikus to go up~~~

I really like how the Pokemon GEM figures look but really can't justify paying over Nendoroid prices for something that gives you so much less than a Nendoroid.

They seem really high quality, but the only way I could justify it is if they were about half the price they are right now.

LiK

I really like how the Pokemon GEM figures look but really can't justify paying over Nendoroid prices for something that gives you so much less than a Nendoroid.

They seem really high quality, but the only way I could justify it is if they were about half the price they are right now.

I just want them cuz they're Season 1 figures that don't look like ass.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

If you've seen GEM quality, though... The amount of detail that goes into their Digimon figures are amazing!! One of my favorite figure lines.

Also quick question: I recently ordered something from Hobby Link Japan, first time. They offered a pre-order that even Ami was out of. I see they don't charge you until the item is in. How are they with everything?

LiK

If you've seen GEM quality, though... The amount of detail that goes into their Digimon figures are amazing!! One of my favorite figure lines.

Also quick question: I recently ordered something from Hobby Link Japan, first time. They offered a pre-order that even Ami was out of. I see they don't charge you until the item is in. How are they with everything?

HLJ is fine. the only issues is they sell most things for MSRP prices which is why they're good to check out when AmiAmi or HobbySearch is sold out.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
HLJ is fine. the only issues is they sell most things for MSRP prices which is why they're good to check out when AmiAmi or HobbySearch is sold out.

The item I bought was around Ami prices, so it's all good. I've browsed through before, and they can be interesting with the mix of odds and ends they sell.

LiK

I'm actually realy glad I accidentally bought 2 Kirbys.
This is the best Nendoroid I have, easily.

Japanese people are having way too much fun with him on Twitter. I might buy a second one. they already opened preorders for a rerelease. guess it's popular.

Chorazin

Woohoo, my girlfriend was able to get home early enough to free my AmiAmi package from the USPS today! I can't wait to open them up this weekend.

Got a good idea for a Smash display since I now have Mega Man and Mario. I can buy Wind Waker Link locally....hmmmm.

Need to make a Miku display too!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't these usually PokemonCenter exclusives, meaning 10x harder to order. >.>

Amazon.jp carry them too, and these list it as well on the website I linked. That's how I got all my other Pokemon Nendos (through a forwarder, of course). These almost look like Petits though, but definitely aren't at that price.

Should make for some fun playsets! The starters from the original Red and then the evolved forms... :)

Mandelbo

This might be a dumb question (I have read the OP!) but how can I cancel a preorder on Amiami? Do I have to go through customer service? I preordered the Renge nendoroid and for whatever reason didn't realise it was getting released next month, meaning I might not be here to get it delivered. At my university unclaimed packages are disposed of if they aren't picked up in a few days, which I definitely don't want to happen! Surely since it's just a preorder it shouldn't be that hard to do, should it?

Lexxism

This might be a dumb question (I have read the OP!) but how can I cancel a preorder on Amiami? Do I have to go through customer service? I preordered the Renge nendoroid and for whatever reason didn't realise it was getting released next month, meaning I might not be here to get it delivered. At my university unclaimed packages are disposed of if they aren't picked up in a few days, which I definitely don't want to happen! Surely since it's just a preorder it shouldn't be that hard to do, should it?
Give them an email that you want to cancel your pre-order. Give your reason and I'm sure they will cancel it.

Give them an email that you want to cancel your pre-order. Give your reason and I'm sure they will cancel it.

They'll usually do it a few times as a courtesy. If you do it too often they get pretty unfriendly. I know this from experience. If you're not 100% sure you're going to buy something, order from HLJ. You'll pay a bit more, but you have total control over your orders. You can cancel things yourself at any point up until they send a payment request. And they offer something called a "private warehouse" where after paying for your item, you can have them hang onto it for up to 60 days in the event you want to have it shipped together with another item that gets released in that time-frame.

Wanderer5

If they stay around for a while like Cynthia and N on the US pokemon center, I might consider them, but meh I want to see how the Kotobukiya Red turns out too, and maybe stick to that for something different heh.

Also new Miku?

o0515042813558992742.jpg

Snaku

Banned
The Star Wars and Pokemon Nendoroid are really pulling at me to start collecting these. Is there a possibility that they'll make Godzilla or Kamen Rider Nendoroids? That would just seal the deal for me.

Chorazin

The Star Wars and Pokemon Nendoroid are really pulling at me to start collecting these. Is there a possibility that they'll make Godzilla or Kamen Rider Nendoroids? That would just seal the deal for me.

I doubt they will, they'd have done so by now if they were. But, never say never, I'm sure no one expected any Western properties and they happened.

Cynthia only went out of stock like a week or 2 ago.
She was there for months.

Only Red went relatively quick, but that was still at least a week.

Looking forward to get Champion Red, hopefully he'll be readily available too.

LiK

yea, right? still no Godzilla or Kamen Rider Nendos. Also no One Piece or Naruto even tho they would sell like crazy.

LiK

Aren't they all Bandai licensed stuff? That's probably why.

yea, no collab at all. so lame. they could be making some pretty awesome figures together.

I'm willing to bite for these.

Just to wait for them to be on the US pokemon center. (these'll prolly be there eventually, right)

yup, i wouldn't worry about them selling out unless demand is really huge.

Pre-WonFES edition
Phicoo1406137351.gif

Pre-WonFES event pages:
Aniplex reveals Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] information: event limited sales, exhibition and more
aniplex_wonfesexib-1.jpg

aniplex_wonfesexib-2.jpg

aniplex_wonfesexib-3b.jpg

aniplex_wonfessales.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
Pulchra announces “No Game No Life” Shiro figure, reveals Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] exhibition items
pulchra_shiroann.jpg

pulchra_yukariadd-1.jpg

024.jpg

pulchra_renge-art.jpg

Vocaloid Xing Chen by Myethos, Quadimension announced and official illustration revealed
myethos_chanartann.jpg

“Gangsta.” Nicolas Brown, Worick Arcangelo ARTFX J by Kotobukiya announced, unpainted prototype revealed
koto_gangstanicarcann-1.jpg

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 1/8 Hanairogoromo ver. by Stronger up for preorder
stronger_mikuhanairogoromopo-4.jpg

Vocaloid Kaito, Meiko Hanairogoromo ver. 1/8 scale figures by Stronger announced
stronger_meikokaitohanairogoromo-ann.jpg

“iDoll x Nendoroid” Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Nendoroid, iDoll dancing and singing figure by Good Smile Company announced
gsc_mikunendoidol-3.jpg

[url=http://moonlitsaki.com/2016/02/ranma-shampoo-sh-figuarts-bandai-preorder.html]“Ranma 1/2” Shampoo S.H.Figuarts by Bandai up for preorder

bandai_shampoopo-1.jpg

Max Factory announces “Shokugeki no Souma” Mito Ikumi 1/8 scale figure
maxfactory_mitoikumiann.jpg

“Hoshi no Kirby” Kirby Nendoroid by Good Smile Company up for preorder (rerelease)
gsc_kirbyrerelpo-3.jpg

“Shin Tennis no Oujisama” Echizen Ryouma Nendoroid by Good Smile Company announced
gsc_nendoryoumaann.jpg

“Nendoroid More” Parts Case Nendoroid 10th Anniversary by Good Smile Company announced
gsc_nendopartscase-12.jpg

“Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles” Selvaria Bles Everlasting Summer by Vertex painted prototype teaser revealed
vertex_selvariaeverlastingspainted-1.jpg

“Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- F 2nd” Hatsune Miku 1/7 Orange Blossom by Max Factory painted prototype teaser revealed
maxfactory_mikuorangeblossompainteas-1.jpg

Aoshima teases painted prototype for their “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Akitsushima 1/7 scale figure
aoshima_akitsushimapaintedteas.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Shoukaku figure by Aoshima, FunnyKnights unpainted prototype teaser revealed
aoshima_shoukakuunteas.jpg

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 1/4 Snow ver. by FREEing up for preorder
freeing_snowmikuweborders-1.jpg

“Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon” Black Lady S.H.Figuarts by Bandai preorder information revealed
bandai_blackladypoinfo-1.jpg

“Angel Beats! 1st Beat” Tenshi 1/8 by Broccoli up for preorder
broccoli_tenshipo-1.jpg

“Pocket Monsters” Red and Green Nendoroid by Good Smile Company announced, preorder information revealed
gsc_redgreennendo-1.jpg

Cygames announces new “Granblue Fantasy” figures, Charlotte by Kotobukiya & Vila and Mary Medicchu figures
koto_charlotteann.jpg

phat_vilamaryann.jpg

Cygames announces new “Granblue Fantasy” figures, Charlotte by Kotobukiya & Vila and Mary Medicchu figures
koto_charlotteann.jpg

phat_vilamaryann.jpg

Max Factory teases Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] exhibition items
maxfactorywf2016wteas_hotaru.jpg

maxfactorywf2016wteas_ted.jpg

maxfactorywf2016wteas_miki.jpg

maxfactorywf2016wteas_v1.jpg

maxfactorywf2016wteas_v2.jpg

WonFes 2016 Winter Sneak Peek
o0515035613559259664.jpg

Good Smile Company & Partners tease Wonder Festival 2016 [Winter] exhibition items
“Love Live! School Idol Project” Ayase Eli 1/7 Halloween ver. by Alpha x Omega official details and photos revealed
alphaxomega_elipoinfo-intro.jpg

Homura Akemi ~The Beginning Story / The Everlasting~
o0515068113555630460.jpg

From ‘Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: The Beginning Story / The Everlasting’ comes a scale figure of Homura Akemi in her Puella Magi outfit. The figure is based on the original key visual for the movie, originally illustrated by character designer Ume Aoki.

Even the finer details such as how her hair sways in the wind has been carefully detailed for fans to enjoy in their collection. Be sure to display her with the previously released Kaname Madoka ~The Beginning Story / The Everlasting~!
Nendoroid and figma Snow Miku: Snow Owl Ver.
o0515038613556853672.jpg

o0515043913556853675.jpg

Snow Miku has reached its 7th anniversary this year, and once again this year’s design from piapro was decided by fans during a NicoNico Live Broadcast, and has been transformed into a Nendoroid! The theme this year was ‘Winter Sports’, and the winning design was this active, playful design illustrated by Kotatsu Otogi!

The Nendoroid includes three expressions including an energetic smiling expression, a playful giggling expression and a chibi expression with tightly shut eyes. The knitted hat made in the image of an owl has been included with the figure as an actual Nendoroid-size knitted hat. She also comes with a variety of sporty goods including a snowboard, skis with ski poles and goggles! A scarf as well as snowball fight parts are also included to ensure that Miku has a great time in the snow!

An alternate body part connected to the skis is also included to display her in action, and a special snowy white base with blue snowflakes is also included to bring out the Winter atmosphere! Rabbit Yukine is included once again with his very own pair of goggles and a cute rabbit-eared hat! Be sure to add her to your collection and enjoy playing in the Winter with this year’s Snow Miku!
o0515057813556137345.jpg

Snow Miku has reached its 7th anniversary this year, and once again this year’s design from piapro was decided by fans during a NicoNico Live Broadcast! The theme for this year was ‘Winter Sports’, and the winning design was this cute and energetic design illustrated by Kotatsu Otogi, which has now been transformed into a figma! Rabbit Yukine is also of course included with her!

She comes with three expressions including an energetic smiling face, a playful expression as well as a cute winking expression!
Skis with ski pokes made in the image of musical notes, as well as a snowboard and skis for Rabbit Yukine are all included.
Her neck warmer and scarf can both be attached and removed as you see fit, to match various different situations.
An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Atago: Heavy & Light Armament Ver.
o0515055613555754489.jpg

From the browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a scale figure of the 2nd Takao-class Heavy Cruiser – Atago! This is a special ‘Heavy Armament Ver.’ that will be a new addition to Good Smile Company and Max Factory’s ‘Wonderful Hobby Selection’ series of top-quality figures!

This version of Atago has her equipped with her three 20.3cm Twin Gun Mounts to recreate the complete Atago for fans to enjoy! Her fluttering skirt and long, gently waving hair can be enjoyed from any angle you please! Not to mention you can enjoy both the stunning body and the impressive ship parts of Atago with this Heavy Armament Ver. in your collection!
o0515078513555754491.jpg

From the browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a scale figure of the 2nd Takao-class Heavy Cruiser – Atago! The dynamic movement of her lovely blond hair, cheerful smile on her face as well as the large ‘tanks’ are all faithfully recreated in figure form. Be sure to add the capacious cruiser to your collection!!
figma Vehicles: Panzer IV Ausf. H “D-Spec” & figma Ankou Team Set!
o0515035213557514949.jpg

From the popular anime series Girls und Panzer comes a 1/12th scale figure of the Ankou Team’s tank, the Panzer IV Ausf. H upgraded into to its D-Spec – also known as the Mk.IV Special! The tank is fully assembled and also comes equipped with twin motors allowing it to drive it forward! The model is based on the latest 3DCG data used in the Girls und Panzer movie, ensuring the proportions and details are all faithfully included.

The turret can be rotated and the main battery can be moved up and down allowing the tank to take careful aim. Various hatches around the tank can also be manually opened and closed. You can even easily display figma Miho Nishizumi and the other members of the Ankou Team riding inside the tank!
o0515038113557515174.jpg

From the anime series ‘Girls und Panzer’ comes a figma set of the five members of the Ankou team – Miho Nishizumi, Yukari Akiyama, Saori Takebe, Hana Isuzu and Mako Reizei!

Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
figma Miho Nishizumi comes with her smiling expression and shouting expression. figma Yukari Akiyama comes with her smiling expression and serious expression. figma Saori Takebe comes with her standard expression and a smiling expression. figma Hana Isuzu comes with her gentle smiling face and fascinated expression. figma Mako Reizei comes with her standard expression and sleepy expression.
Optional parts include headsets with alternate hair parts, binoculars, a tank shell, cellphone, tank textbook and skirt parts for sitting.
Articulated figma stands are included.
Display them with the figma Vehicles: Panzer IV Ausf. D “H-Spec” to recreate the atmosphere of the series! (sold separately)

* This product includes a figma Vehicles: Panzer IV Ausf. D Tank Equipment Set (Brown)
* The figma Vehicles: Panzer IV Ausf. D Tank Equipment Set will have standard sales at a later stage.
* The figma Ankou Team Set is not currently planned to have standard sales.
CPWF16Header.jpg

Cerberus Project’s Winter WonFest 2016 Releases
WWF16GKsHeader.jpg

Winter Wonder Festival 2016 Garage Kit Roundup
12654580_1271131916236535_3350232186783598544_n.jpg

12687848_1270951482921245_8017547256386848611_n.jpg

N20160205PP_004.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/156539/
c3f4ba90-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46571374.html
83196d7e-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46751766.html
273be3a2-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46747052.html
54f68239-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46744573.html
e5bf32f6.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/46678844.html
More here

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot about WonFest!

So far I'm down for:

-Black Lady SH Figuarts (still behind on some of my Sailor Moon figures)
-Snow Mikus '16 (pre-orders up soon!)
-Pokemon Red/Green/Mew Nendos

Still waiting for those Magic Knight Rayearth Figmas to go up, too. Been a whole year since they showed them off at last WonFest, and nothing since :/

Top Bottom