• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Need moar pics!!

Shoot... I'll have to go through some anime/game to see who I want to vote for. Looks like only one character choice?

kewlmyc

Of course you could vote for a character that already has a lot of nendos, or you could do the right thing and vote for a Chaika Trabant (from Chaika the Coffin Princess) nendo.

tumblr_nblbmsweZa1s7swf7o1_500.gif

7474939fce0d74129b08b57593a7dabb.jpg

E7DUEIH.gif

Remember that your vote matters!

#FreeChaika

Chorazin

Just getting "There may have been an error processing your order" while trying to get Snow Miku. I stayed up till 2am for this? 😥

EDIT: Switched to my phone after 45 minutes of trying to submit the order, went right through. Must have been something weird with my tablet's cache or a cookie thing. Whew, now I'm off to bed!!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Just getting "There may have been an error processing your order" while trying to get Snow Miku. I stayed up till 2am for this? 😥

EDIT: Switched to my phone after 45 minutes of trying to submit the order, went right through. Must have been something weird with my tablet's cache or a cookie thing. Whew, now I'm off to bed!!

Glad I read this, was just coming on here to see what was up. Made some PC modifications, so I wasn't sure if I forgot to install something or if a blocker was up or whatever :/

Replicant

I'm on Goodsmile on my phone and nada :/ Won't let me get past the shipping address.

I had the same problem on my Macbook Pro. For some reason the site now won't accept comas in your address. So I had to add a new address, get rid of the comas, and it finally passed. It's so annoying because I had ordered there before (for Moon Festival Miku) and it even had that address, complete with comas saved.

Must be an update to their system or something.

This is really refreshing. For the first time in a while.. there's only a tiny handful of newly announced figs I want.

Nendo Zelda
Figma Link TP
Figma Samus Prime 3

No scaled figs at all! Success!!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the quick fix for the GSC Store was just to delete the default address and then put it back in again. That's what FINALLY did it for me!

L95

This is really refreshing. For the first time in a while.. there's only a tiny handful of newly announced figs I want.

Nendo Zelda
Figma Link TP
Figma Samus Prime 3

No scaled figs at all! Success!!

Same here, just Elise an maybe Meta Knight nendos. No scales I'm interested in either.

Wanderer5

Zelda Nendo is still the only one that I want, whew. Wasn't that bad overall, with likely checking ZSS figma, and maybe Kotobukiya Red too depending how the figure and price turns out.

arue

To save any money I can, while still able to buy figures :/ But missing figures also makes for a money loss...
USPS lost my package before and it wasn't insured because it was RSAL from Mandarake, but that didn't stop me from using SAL. The difference between SAL and EMS for me is like 1k, so I can't afford EMS all the time.
Someone convince me not to buy another Snow Miku
You always need that Snow Miku every year.

Edit:
Oh and Wonfes damage for me isn't too bad this time
-Mikazuki casual outfit nendo
-Megaman X nendo
-Ryoma Echizen nendo
-Osomatsu-san nendo petites
-Probably Osomatsu-san regular nendos too

This is GSC's list, so should have all the nendos:
http://www.mechanicaljapan.com/2016/02/wonder-festival-2016-winter-good-smile.html

Otherwise check out MFC to see everything recently added to their database:
http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?root=0&sort=newest&order=desc

The Osomatsu one's just gonna be 1 body with 6 different faceplates, isn't it?

HOLY CRAP MASARU! I think I suggested him in a survey they had a while back. Comes with Meso, even!

Anyway, for Nendoroids I think I'll keep an eye out for Hotaru and Mega Man X. Maybe Satori and Elise, too.

Mandelbo

Ended up buying myself a Mikudayo nendoroid! It was comparatively cheap and didn't seem to come with many additional parts, but I don't particularly care because in the end I still end up with a Mikudayo figure that can stare daggers at anyone who enters the room.

Top Bottom