• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

Miku Co-de

tumblr_o242885fvb1qzdctco2_r1_1280.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
...how long before I should start worrying about a package being lost in the mail (because I'm too cheap to up my shipping costs)? My Saturn Nendo shipped on Jan 14th from Ami... should have been here last week, and nothing yet :(

...how long before I should start worrying about a package being lost in the mail (because I'm too cheap to up my shipping costs)? My Saturn Nendo shipped on Jan 14th from Ami... should have been here last week, and nothing yet :(

What method did you use? SAL shipping can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks to get to you. Sometimes a bit more.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
What method did you use? SAL shipping can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks to get to you. Sometimes a bit more.

Yeah it's SAL... I only complain because every SAL package that comes in from Japan, gets to me in just under 2 weeks. Typically if shipped on the 14th, I would have received around the 28th. Maybe a couple days longer, Feb 1 at the latest. There was only one other Ami package I had that took close to 3 weeks, and that was the last time I was worried on it, but even that one came in before this one.

Yeah it's SAL... I only complain because every SAL package that comes in from Japan, gets to me in just under 2 weeks. Typically if shipped on the 14th, I would have received around the 28th. Maybe a couple days longer, Feb 1 at the latest. There was only one other Ami package I had that took close to 3 weeks, and that was the last time I was worried on it, but even that one came in before this one.

SAL used to always take two weeks for me, but then it started taking longer. I wouldn't start to worry just yet.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
SAL used to always take two weeks for me, but then it started taking longer. I wouldn't start to worry just yet.

Hopefully next week then... I know I really really should just start doing EMS, but I know it's more, and then I rationalize saving money by "well everything did eventually get to me!" Piece of mind is nice, though. I always keep track of what I order, but the mail system as it is sucks with stolen items in the mail, off doorsteps, and packages that get kicked around by workers :/

Hopefully next week then... I know I really really should just start doing EMS, but I know it's more, and then I rationalize saving money by "well everything did eventually get to me!" Piece of mind is nice, though. I always keep track of what I order, but the mail system as it is sucks with stolen items in the mail, off doorsteps, and packages that get kicked around by workers :/

I pretty much just use EMS for most things now. If it's something I can wait for, I'll use SAL. But then I don't order things I don't really want.

The_Kid

Is there any possible way for me to buy a wonderfestival item (like a store that gets some stock in?). A Shirokuma Cafe figure set came out for it this week and I have never needed something more in my life.

Replicant

How much difference is between SAL and EMS are for most people? I live in Australia so it's usually nothing more than $5 difference. In the end, it's not really worth the worry and longer waiting time and I end up just using EMS.

Chorazin

How much difference is between SAL and EMS are for most people? I live in Australia so it's usually nothing more than $5 difference. In the end, it's not really worth the worry and longer waiting time and I end up just using EMS.

It's usually only a $5 difference to the East Coast of the US. I dunno why anyone would go with SAL.

Wanderer5

Crap there like a whole new batch of shipgirls lol.

Whew starting to settle down a bit now. Thank god only Zelda grabbed me so far.XD So many nendos!

Edit:

So nice looking, but I can't, I just can't.:p

Draxal

Of all the Fates characters to get Nendos, it's Elise...

She's got the really adorable cute thing that spills over to other nendos. I don't think any of the males would do that well as you might as well just make another Touken Ranbu figure.

Top Bottom