• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

IGN posted a article about cute Link toys, and course a particular figure is talked about.:p

fathers-day-gift-ideas-8.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/603482886235246592

LOL course they will have that for Raiden.:p

Nudull

Banned
If I pretend that sword boys and lewd Raiden don't exist, my wallet will be safe.

Will not be corrupted...I-I will overcome... :D

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was confusing -_- Needed to change my card info on the GS Store, and I did NOT realize that there was a SEPARATE "Wonderful Hobby Selection" portion of their store. No wonder I could edit one order and not the other! (Not sure why they are connected, but separate, but ok...)

Nendoroid Kogitsunemaru
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Thanks to everyone who tuned in for the live broadcast!
Today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Kogitsunemaru!
o0515050913319461861.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-’ comes a Nendoroid of Kogitsunemaru! He comes with three expressions including a charming standard expression, an aggressive combat expression and a refreshing smile based on his lines from the game.

As with the previous characters from the series, his sword is included and can be displayed both sheathed and drawn plus the game’s fox navigator ‘Konnosuke’ is also included to display beside him or other characters! Be sure to add him to your collection!
“My name may mean ‘small fox’, but I’m by no means small.”

The great sword made by Sanjou Munechika, Kogitsunemaru is joining the Nendoroids!

The figure has moved from planning to prototype to being painted… and now he is already ready to go up for preorders! The GSC team has been working hard to get everything ready to have the Max Factory’s scale and Nendoroid up for preorder at the same time!

The Nendoroid is amazingly detailed – from the open shoulder showing off his muscles to the small accessories. Each and every detail has been carefully sculpted and painted! (`・ω・´)ゞ
o0515056213319411385.jpg

The soft appearance of his kimono in contrast to the hard, manly look of his muscles makes for a lovely sight! Don’t you just want to run your finger down his chest!

This is how he looks from the back!
o0515047113319411143.jpg

His long, soft hair is flowing gently behind him!

Most of his back is covered up by his magnificent ‘fur’, but even the areas that are blocked have been beautifully sculpted for fans to peek at! Plus even the little accessories on his sword have been carefully added to the design! (σ・∀・)σ
o0515032613319411382.jpg

△ The final version will also feature this golden paintwork!

Plus the sword can also be displayed removed from its scabbard using alternate parts! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

“Alright… Let’s dance.”
o0515046013319411383.jpg

It’s perfect! Just perfect!!

Just look at that confident smile on his face! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

The fact that his mouth isn’t symmetrical somehow makes it look like a more vigorous expression! Perfect for combat scenes!
o0515045313319411858.jpg

The difference between his standard expression and this one is amazing!!

The fact that you can enjoy different sides of a character by swapping out the expressions is definitely one of my best things about the Nendoroid series! I’m sure we have a lot of collectors who are new to Nendoroids since the Touken Ranbu series started – be sure to play around with the expressions… it’s so much fun!! &#9834;

With that said, let’s take a look at Kogitsunemaru’s third expression…

An exhilarated expression!
o0515054313319575132.jpg

This expression was based on his “how exhilarating!” line from the game &#9834;

Looking at how defenceless he suddenly looks with this expression makes me feel rather strange! He’s just so cute!!

Taking a look from an upper angle like this one gives a nice look at his outfit too! Note how the accessory attached to his sleeve is blowing about behind him adding a slightly dynamic feeling to the Nendoroid! Even the smallest things have been so carefully thought out! Kogitsunemaru is known to be a ‘big’ character, but he shrunk down into Nendoroid size really well!

Even the tied up bit of hair at the end is even articulated!
o0515034313319411142.gif

(°&#1044;°&#65307;&#8801;°&#1044;°&#65307;)!?!?

S-Something is wagging it’s tail beside him!!
o0515042813319470685.jpg

This is Konnosuke! The Touken Ranbu navigator character that guides new players through the tutorial and more!

This tiny little fox is so absolutely adorable!
Both his tail and his neck are fitted with ball joints! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)=&#1079;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hatsune Miku: Animal Charm Straps
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I have so many rubber straps and keychains attached to the strap of my staff ID card which I hang around my neck, that it has got to the point that my shoulders are going stiff from the weight. This must be the weight of love…! I must add more!!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at a product that went up for preorder earlier this week…

Hatsune Miku: Animal Charm Straps!&#9825;
o0515037413321219981.jpg

From the ‘Character Vocal Series’ comes adorable charm accessories of Hatsune Miku and the other Vocaloid characters all as cute round charms based on various animals! The designs are based on the works of CHANxCO, and have been faithfully transformed into accessories for fans to enjoy!

The line-up includes Bunny-Miku, Tanu-Luka, Doggy-Rin, Doggy-Len, Cat-KAITO, Tiger-MEIKO and one secret character! The stomach sections have each respective character’s neck tie or ribbon printed on as well! Be sure to attach them to all sorts of things and keep the cute animal Vocaloids by your side to enjoy whenever you like! &#9834;

They’re so… puffy!

Puffy like clouds! I feel like they should be all squishy when I touch them!

CHANxCO’s original designs have been transformed into charm size figures keeping the same adorable charm of the illustrations!

The difference between each character is so much fun to look at!
Just looking at them makes me feel all warn and happy inside…!

Let’s take a closer look at them one-by-one! &#9834;

Bunny-Miku
o0515050013321195701.jpg

A cute, delicious looking Miku-san!

The rather unhappy looking expression and glaring eyes are lovely…! &#9829;&#65038;

Tanu-Luka
o0515050013321195699.jpg

Lovely round ears for a cute Tanuki Luka!

I also love that three-shaped mouth! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

Doggy-Rin
o0515050013321196019.jpg

Her large white ribbon still included! &#9733;

Rin’s expression looks all proud like she has accomplished something!

Doggy-Len
o0515050013321288769.jpg

Even as a doggy Len’s hair is sticking up on his head!

The little blushes on their cheeks is also so adorable! &#9834;

Cat-KAITO
o0515050013321196020.jpg

KAITO’s sleepy face makes me wish I could pet him forever!

He looks so very defenceless! I am ready to attack…!

Tiger-MEIKO
o0515050013321196021.jpg

Tiger MEIKO seems to suit really perfectly!&#9825;

A gentle smile that will brighten up any night spent together with her! (/&#969;&#65340;)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Look who I finally gave into and pre-ordered >_> A blind-series buy in a sense since I never read the manga, but I'm pretty sure I'll love the show. Plus it's just SO FREAKIN CUTE!! I think the mini Vita helped sell it, too >_>

oh sweet, a nendo thread. i'll subscribe. i have quite a few, some are in the US but most of my current ones i bought here in canada, with the exception of the Ahri nendoroid, which i ordered from korea.

I know it's not a nendoroid so hopefully it's not too off topic (it's still GSC) but I assembled the Mikasa figure that just came out and it looks gorgeous.

I would be careful posting stuff like this. Mods might see it as this trying to be FigureGaf 2 and that would probably cause a lock on the thread. While of course that is not our intention I imagine it is still a touchy subject.

Nice figure though!

Top Bottom