• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

srst

MwYfSo0.jpg

NqFk6qt.jpg

Take my money!

Nendoroid Mio Honda
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

The weather keeps jumping from hot to cold and back to hot again… so many people are getting sick! Everyone be sure to take care of your heath when the weather is like this!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Mio Honda!
o0515052313333066752.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS’ comes a Nendoroid of Mio Honda wearing her school uniform and hoodie! She comes with three expression parts including her standard cute smiling expression, a playful winking expression as well as a high-spirited smile filled with energy!

The backpack she uses as a school bag is also included allowing you to recreate various scenes from the series. Be sure to display her with the previously announced Nendoroid Rin Shibuya and Nendoroid Uzuki Shimamura to complete the ‘New Generations’ unit!
Chanmio!! (´□`。)

The naturally cheerful and energetic idol who sets the mood for the New Generations girls! Mio Honda is joining the Nendoroids!! ☆

She is wearing her lovely pink hoodie over her standard school uniform making for a rather different outfit to the other two New Generations Nendoroids! The smile on her face, short spiky hair and friendly eyes all look lovely minimized into Nendoroid size! Her personality is preserved so nicely! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Let’s take a look from the back…
o0515046513333036996.jpg

…! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

Ooh! While Shiburin and Shimamuu came with their school bags, Chanmio uses a backpack for school so that was included! The backpack connects into where the stand would normally connect, and then the stand can be connected into the backpack! Obviously this means that it can also easily be removed!
o0515060013332949246.jpg

△ This pose makes her looks really accomplished!
She not only looks really cute, but also ready for anything!
This also means that…

All three of the New Generations girls have joined the Nendoroids!
o0515045713332949607.jpg

△ They’re both currently in development, so I could only show them from the back!
------
o0515053013333101857.jpg

As you may have noticed from the last photo, her second expression is a lovely winking expression! It has both a friendly and a charming touch to it, that really shows off Chanmio’s charms! (*´Д`)=з

Plus she comes with arm parts to display with holding her hands behind her back!
o0515044213333132117.jpg

※ The indented part of the arm is to prevent the arm from getting in the way of the stand.

I’m sure they can be combined with other arm parts for a number of different posing options as well! ☆

Moving onto her third expression…
o0515064113332949248.jpg

Yahoooooo!!! (●´ω`●)

Just look at those pearly white teeth! This is what you call a huge smile!! Just looking at her makes me feel all happy inside as well! There is definitely no better expression for Chanmio than a huge smile! It just suits her too well! ☆

By the way! Don’t forget that Max Factory has also announced a figma Mio Honda!
o0515044313333115350.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
Nendoroid Kazuki Kazami

I must admit I have no useful survival skills. I need to learn something in case something happens one day! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Kazuki Kazami!
o0515060213337946918.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘The Fruit of Grisaia’ comes a Nendoroid of the reliable, talented elder sister of the main character – Kazuki Kazami! She comes with three expressions based on the original illustrations from the game – this includes her standard calm and composed smile, a more serious glaring expression as well as an embarrassed expression with rosy cheeks.

Optional parts include an arm part in a sling, her mechanical false hand, the kitchen knife she uses as a weapon and even the mysterious soup that fans are sure to remember from the series! Enjoy the mysterious genius by your side in Nendoroid size!
Kazukiiiiiiii!! (´□`。)

The elder sister of the main character from ‘The Fruit of Grisaia’, who is also a close friend of the main heroine, Amane Suou! Kazuki Kazami is joining the Nendoroids! Her long, soft looking hair and red eyes as well as the Takizono Private Academy uniform have all been faithfully included on the Nendoroid!♥︎

I never expected this story to go the way it did!! Make sure you try it!!

Let’s take a look at how she looks from the back!
o0515045213337946622.jpg

Her lovely silver hair with the single strand sticking out on the side has been faithfully shrunk into Nendoroid size! (。・ω・)ノ゙

The hair parts are separated at the back to allow the stand to be connected easily into her back without ruining the hair with a hole!

Plus, she also comes with a right arm and left hand part that allow you to take this classic pose! (σ・∀・)σ
o0515047413338114519.jpg

△ The reliable elder sister pose!

Moving onto her optional parts, her second expression is…

An embarrassed expression!
o0515049313337946919.jpg

Oooooooooooohhh!! (/ω\)

Made in the image of the line,

“Because, Kazuki… I love you the most.”

The slightly bewildered look on her face makes for a slightly different embarrassed expression to most! The fact that she’s normally such a down-to-earth girl makes it all the more enjoyable!! Delicious!!

However… as I’m sure some fans would have noticed! Something rather important is in fact missing from this scene! Her hand should in fact be in a sling!!

The sling is in fact included, but I was saving it for this expression!!
o0515061113337917690.jpg

The Deer Soup Scene!!

As the scene was so popular we had to include parts that allowed you to recreate it as a Nendoroid! Amane’s soup is included along with this sharp, glaring expression!

Even the inside of the soup bowl has been detailed…!
o0515047713337917896.jpg

You can clearly see the different ingredients in the soup! From some leafy greens to some meaty-colored bits! (°Д°;≡°Д°;)

There are still more poses I want to combine with the sling though!
o0515050113337917689.jpg

A kitchen knife is included!

Yet another really memorable item from the series! The sharp expression here makes her look ready for a fight, and confident she won’t lose to anyone!!

Plus…
o0515036513337946624.jpg

I’m sure many fans will recognise this part!!

It has also been faithfully included with the Nendoroid!! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515051213337946623.jpg
Update

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

arue

Edit: nevermind, seems like she can't be combined with other non-Wonderful Hobby Life items orz.

I'm keeping Kogitsunemaru with Amiami.

Nendoroid Co-de: Dorothy West & Reona West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de

I’ve been friends with three different pairs of twins in my life! But they were always twins of the same gender…! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Co-de: Dorothy West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de D
&
Nendoroid Co-de: Reona West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de R!
o0515048013340048538.jpg

Left: Nendoroid Co-de: Reona West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de R
Right: Nendoroid Co-de: Dorothy West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de D
From the popular anime series ‘PriPara’ comes a Nendoroid Co-de of Reona and Dorothy West wearing the Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de!

The colorful outfit based on various different uniforms is the sparking cyalume code of the Fortune Party brand. Be sure to display and switch outfits with the other member of Dressing Pafé as well as the members of SoLaMi♡SMILE! ♪
Apologies for the wait!ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ

Following on from Shion Todo, the other two members of Dressing Pafé are joining the Nendoroid Co-de series! Their outfit has a bit of a sailor uniform look to it, and while they are very similar, the subtle differences between the two have been faithfully included!

As they’re twins, we also decided to do their frills and hair styles using 3D sculpting… ensuring symmetry between the two!

The 3D sculpting was done by GSC’s Iguchi, the same skilled hands behind Nendoroids such as Honoka Kosaka! By the way, the choice to use 3D sculpting or standard sculpting is decided through a number of different factors! A lot of the time certain smaller parts or accessories are made in 3D and the rest is a standard sculpt! (・∀・)

Anyway, let’s take a look from the back! ★
o0515044013340048535.jpg

he frills on their skirts are so cute!!

I also love the bunched up look between the skirt and the top!

All Dressing Pafé members together!
o0515040913340665786.jpg

-------
Anyway, let’s take a closer look at today’s characters! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Note that they are each sold separately!

Nendoroid Co-de: Dorothy West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de D
o0515059813340636049.jpg

“Full speed dash!”

Posed waving her hand in an energetic pose! ♥︎

Her fun-loving and cheerful expression is captured really nicely! Note the star patterns all over her outfit – her mike, chest ribbon, hips and even on her shoes!! ☆
o0515050613340655277.jpg

Her knee-high socks also feature a line of three white stars! The necessary details of the outfit have been shrunk down into the Nendoroid Co-de specs really effectively!
--------
Nendoroid Co-de: Reona West – Fortune Party Cyalume Co-de R
o0515059513340645530.jpg

“Fly Balloon! ♪”

Looking just as cute as Dorothy is her twin, Reona! Posed in a rather girly pose that suits him rather well! Even though he only stands 10cm in height, the little details on the puff sleeves and frills of the skirt are simply amazing! (●´ω`●)
o0515045513340048537.jpg

=http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2...ow-open/This Summer’s WonHobby Site Now Open!
The WonHobby Site is Open!!
o0515029213341125629.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan) As I’m sure many of you have already seen, this Summer’s Wonder Festival booth site, the WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! 22 booth site has been opened!!

⇒ http://whl4u.jp/en/
o0515045713341797955.jpg

The information that was revealed today was…

・ Event Summary
・ Event Sales Page
・ WEB Sales

Let’s take a look at this WonFes’ Products!!

Nendoroid Co-de: Cinderella Girls Rin/Uzuki/Mio Set – My First Star
o0515018413341125842.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS’ comes a set of three Nendoroid Co-de figures featuring the New Generation girls!

They are wearing the outfits from the opening theme and last episode of the anime series – the ‘My First Star’ outfits. The matching outfits have each been carefully sculpted to include even the smallest of changes between them, creating a lovely matching set of the three to display together!
The Cinderella Girls are joining the Co-de series!

Currently the series only contains characters from the PriPara series, and many have been wondering if other series would ever be featured in the Co-de series! Here is your answer!! ♡

The lovely outfits are all so very cute!

Note that these three will be sold as a set of three characters only!
o0515063113341125844.jpg

o0515061813341125843.jpg

o0515063013341125845.jpg

Don’t forget that Nendoroid Mio Honda is currently up for preorder too!! (・∀・)

Nendoroid Mako Mankanshoku: Fight Club-Spec Two-Star Goku Uniform Ver.
o0515018413341126091.jpg

From the anime series ‘KILL la KILL’ comes a Nendoroid of Mako Mankanshoku wearing her Fight Club-Spec Two-Star Goku Uniform! Optional parts include a spiked bat and brass knuckles to display her in action scenes worthy of the Fight Club President!

Mako comes with three different expressions including her standard expression as well as two different crying expressions – one based on her tears from episode 7 and the other based on episode 24. Be sure to combine expressions and parts with the previously released Nendoroid Mako Mankanshoku for even more options!
Oooooooohhh!!! (●´ω`●)

The fighting club Mako-chan is joining the Nendoroids!! How can she be this cute?!

Just look at all those weapons in the inner lining of her jacket too! She even comes with a spiked bat!! ★
o0515052613341125627.jpg

She even comes with parts to recreate two of her famous crying expressions!!
o0515061813341125630.jpg

o0515057813341125628.jpg

As soon as I can get my hands on a sample, I’ll be sure to take a closer look on the blog!! (σ・∀・)σ

figma Rin Shibuya: Jersey ver
o0515018413341126090.jpg

From the anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS’ comes a figma of Rin Shibuya wearing a running jersey!

· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with both a serious expression brimming with self-confidence as well as a slightly flustered, unsure expression.
· Optional parts include arm parts to display her hands in her pockets and drop-shaped stickers to display her sweating.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Shiburin wearing a Jersey!

You can pose her practising her dance moves dressed up in an all different outfit!
o0515058213341125333.jpg

She also comes with all new expression parts that allow for even more poses! Combining these parts with the standard figma will allow for all sorts of options!
o0515059313341128920.jpg

She even comes with parts that allow you to pose her with her hands in her pockets! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

figma Uzuki Shimamura: Jersey ver
o0515018413341126089.jpg

From the anime series THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS comes a figma of Uzuki Shimamura wearing a running jersey!

· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with both a gentle smiling expression as well as a clumsy expression for when she does something silly.
· Optional parts include a towel to place around her neck, an energy drink and drop-shaped stickers to display her sweating.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
I want to practice with them!! (´□`。)

Uzuki is dressed up in a similar but different coloured jersey to Shiburin!

Just looking at her makes me think I should go out and do some exercise for myself! (‘-’*)(,_,*)(‘-’*)(,_,*)
o0515060713341125331.jpg

Shimamuu also comes with an incredibly intricate towel to place on her shoulders as well as an Energy Drink part!
o0515059913341128919.jpg

Here is how they look displayed together!!
o0515047813341125334.jpg

Plus they both also come with ‘Drop Stickers’ which can be placed to represent sweat drops from their training session!
Nendoroid More: Dress-Up Cheerleaders
o0515018413341126092.jpg

The third set to join the Nendoroid More: Dress-up series – cheerleader outfits!

The Nendoroid More series was created to make Nendoroids even more enjoyable, and the third addition to the Nendoroid More Dress-Up series does just that with a selection of cheerleader outfits!

The set includes five different colors including ‘Passion Red’, ‘Active Blue’, ‘Natural Green’, ‘Pop Yellow’ and ‘Shiny Orange’. There is also one secret outfit to look forward to for a total of six to collect! Transform any of your Nendoroids into energetic cheerleaders whenever you need someone to cheer you on!

*No Nendoroid head or hair ribbon parts are included with this product.
ORANGE ROUGE Announcement!

the humidity of the rainy season has my hair curling in all sorts of strange directions. Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at the new brand announced between Good Smile Company and Max Factory…
ORANGE ROUGE
o0515046113344255758.jpg

ou can find the official site for the brand below! (`・ω・´)ゞ
⇒ http://orangerouge.com/en/

(1) What is Orange Rouge?
Good Smile Company and Max Factory have been taking close notice of the demand and constant rise in popularity for male character products. In order to match the demand for these products, an all new brand dedicated to these male character figures and goods has been established – ORANGE ROUGE.

The brand will include products from the popular Nendoroid action figure series, the highly posable yet beautiful figma series as well as highly detailed and intricate scale figures. Various goods are also planned to be sold under the Orange Rouge name. The strengths of both companies will come together to provide all sorts of products and services for fans to enjoy.
In other words!

ORANGE ROUGE is the combined effort of GSC and Max Factory to bring you more male character products!

2) What’s in the Works?

The line-up currently contains eight products, let’s take a look at each! ♪

Nendoroid Tsurumaru Kuninaga
o0515068513344255759.jpg

Nendoroid Shokudaikiri Mitsutada
o0515068113344255856.jpg

1/8th Scale Mikazuki Munechika
o0515071613344255902.jpg

1/8th Scale Kashuu Kiyomitsu
o0515071813344255858.jpg

1/8th Scale Yamatonokami Yasusada
o0515071013344255857.jpg

All of the above are from Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-!

Moving on…

Nendoroid Tooru Oikawa
o0515064713344255757.jpg

Nendoroid Yuu Nishinoya
o0515067113344255756.jpg

The above are all from Haikyu!!

Nendoroid Koujaku
o0515066013344255855.jpg

And finally, the ongoing DRAMAtical Murder series will also become ORANGE ROUGE! All of the above products are already under way! As soon as I get any new info about them I will be sure to share! ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ

Wanderer5

Is Fight Club Mako going to be GSC exclusive?

I don't buy many Nendos, but I need that figure in any form it's available.

Yeah, beside being at conventions, she is one of the summer wonder fest exclusive.

I knew she was going to be a exclusive heh. A second version of her nendoroid pretty much scream it.

Wanderer5

Dig the hat.

I want to see Marth already.;.; Probably be at the wonder fest. I hope it doesn't take him a while to come out unlike a certain female figma (who got delayed again recently to Aug), but then again it a nendo, so might not have as much issues.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I want to see Marth already.;.; Probably be at the wonder fest. I hope it doesn't take him a while to come out unlike a certain female figma (who got delayed again recently to Aug), but then again it a nendo, so might not have as much issues.

Yeah that second Lucina delay sucks, but at least it opened up a window for more people to order her. I really want to see Marth too. I like some of the designs of some of the characters from that browser game I think it is? But I'm unfamiliar with those characters.

Also *sigh* I look at the list of all the Nendos being brought to AX and I so wish I could go! So many OOP figures at actual MSRP... Would've cleared up a lot off my wishlist :( I hate how I only started collecting GSC stuff last year :/

Ah yes, nendoroids. I love 'em~ I just recently purchased a Miku one that should be coming in the mail soon.

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know where to purchase an Isabelle Winter Version nendoroid for a reasonable price? I see it on Amazon for $130, but that's way too ridiculous. I've looked everywhere but I'm hoping GAF can help.

This is an image just for reference sake:
85f529accff417d32a8adda3baebf1f4.jpg

Wanderer5

Yeah that second Lucina delay sucks, but at least it opened up a window for more people to order her. I really want to see Marth too. I like some of the designs of some of the characters from that browser game I think it is? But I'm unfamiliar with those characters.

Also *sigh* I look at the list of all the Nendos being brought to AX and I so wish I could go! So many OOP figures at actual MSRP... Would've cleared up a lot off my wishlist :( I hate how I only started collecting GSC stuff last year :/

Lol I just looking at the lists, omg there quite a lot.XD Fight Club Mako and Snow Miku 2014 are the most tempting. I getting something from them for sure now.:p

Oh, just to show off what's GSC selling at AX:

I want the Toshiki Kei nendo and I already been requested to help a friend buy the Snow Miku 2015 and Aigis nendo.

I have no idea how am I going to carry all that back on the flight back.

Also, tempted to get one of the T-shirts lol

Wanderer5

So think at AX, I just try to stick with either 2 figures or more likely 1 figure and either the GSC or nendo shirt, and course try to come in early on day 1 heh.

If getting just one, I aim at getting Snow Miku 14 first over Fight Club Mako, cause least with Mako I can just order her online then later in the month, but she be second. Otherwise if either of those are gone, then well maybe I check out nendo Ryuko, Batman, or Figma Kaga.

I just really don't want to spend too much lol, especially at one point, which is why I want to limit myself to 2 things for GSC.XD I don't know, man it going to be crazy when I try to get there lol. I probably be at the point of chopping off figures from my want list again.

So think at AX, I just try to stick with either 2 figures or more likely 1 figure and either the GSC or nendo shirt, and course try to come in early on day 1 heh.

If getting just one, I aim at getting Snow Miku 14 first over Fight Club Mako, cause least with Mako I can just order her online then later in the month, but she be second. Otherwise if either of those are gone, then well maybe I check out nendo Ryuko, Batman, or Figma Kaga.

I just really don't want to spend too much lol, especially at one point, which is why I want to limit myself to 2 things for GSC.XD I don't know, man it going to be crazy when I try to get there lol. I probably be at the point of chopping off figures from my want list again.

sounds like a good plan

good luck with that, lol

I do have some nendos I do want and two I been asked to get

but I'm not making GSC a priority on day 1 since I rather go to other booths and I remember how long the line was last year at gsc

will probably swing by it later on and see what they have left

Replicant

Mario & Luigi Nendos VS. Mario & Luigi S.H.Figuarts, which ones are better quality in terms of likeness and the quality of the figures themselves?

Blues1990

Mario & Luigi Nendos VS. Mario & Luigi S.H. Figuarts, which ones are better quality in terms of likeness and the quality of the figures themselves?

Both Mario & Luigi in the S.H. Figuarts line have some great articulation, and the playsets also bring additional props (Goomba's, warp pipes, coin blocks, coins, mushrooms, etc.) and extra hands. However, both are somewhat limited in their posability, and they also lack exchangeable face plates. (Yoshi will be added in this series later this year, if I'm not mistaken.)

As for the Nendoroids, they are what you'd expect with regards to the Mario Bros. being super deformed. Both are pretty cute, and they also have an assortment of face plates, arms, hands, feet, and accessories to boot. I personally prefer the design of the Nendoroids over the S.H. Figuarts Mario Bros., but it all comes down to preference, if you ask me. If you want a 1-to-1 recreation of the Mario Bros. in figurine form, then go with the S.H. Figuarts.

Top Bottom