• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
some signed Killzone 2 concept art.

28s51sl.jpg

How is everyone finding SSF4... local mom and pop stores releasing early?

Anyway, I stopped at a Goodwill today and found these... I popped open Shivering Isles and it had the Oblivion disc in there too! :)

04-2010-6.jpg

Spike

Just a question for those with SSFIV PS3 version: What does the disc art look like? Is it the same Dudley pic like the 360 version?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Shit MarkMan!!! My birthday is on Monday too!!

April 26thers Unite!!! Fuck yeah

lantus

PEZIX said:
Arent they releasing the special extended edition in fall tho?

Yes, but if you're just interested in the movie, like myself, the special edition coming out later adds little to the movie itself.

PEZIX

Banned
lantus said:
Yes, but if you're just interested in the movie, like myself, the special edition coming out later adds little to the movie itself.
Oh.. well shiit I just wanna see mor of da sex scene.. so curious on how they actually do it... :lol

Giolon

InfiniteNine said:
Nice Isoroku figure Giolon! o:

Thanks! I found her almost half off at Mandarake in Akiba. :D
I had no idea what she was from but knew I had to have that figure - imagine my surprise when I was informed by a colleague afterwards. :lol

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Giolon said:
Thanks! I found her almost half off at Mandarake in Akiba. :D
I had no idea what she was from but knew I had to have that figure - imagine my surprise when I was informed by a colleague afterwards. :lol
Well it's from a good H-Conquest SLG at least. :lol Isoroku was my favorite bow & arrow unit aside from this awesome old dude. :D

Kinda wishing I had picked up NMH on PS3 while I was in Akiba. I guess it was naive of me to think it would be brought over to the US, let alone uncensored.

So I went to Sears yesterday to get a lawnmower with my father, and was surprised to see that they carry videogames.
Holy shit, best deals ever on some of them!
Littlebigplanet GOTY was 25
Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 were both 20

All sealed!

I didn't get any though, I'm poor...

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
AvidNobody said:
So I went to Sears yesterday to get a lawnmower with my father, and was surprised to see that they carry videogames.
Holy shit, best deals ever on some of them!
Littlebigplanet GOTY was 25
Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 were both 20

All sealed!

I didn't get any though, I'm poor...
I saw a sealed copy of Tales of Phantasia GBA at Walmart yesterday, and I has no money. ):

What can I say it's been a long April :lol Sorry about the terrible photos they're off my mobile.

IMAG0224.jpg

My friend in uni has been going on about them for months. They were 20% off and they are absolutely fabulous. The legends were true!

IMAGE_215.jpg

Got myself a summer jacket from the Gap..

IMAG0218.jpg

The photo is awful but it's too damn shiny! :lol Black Celebration by Depeche Mode on top of some Topman jeans. Bit annoyed about the second disc but it's a classic album.

IMAG0219.jpg

They were 2 for £30 in HMV so I decided to get two of the newer models (in the hope that they're better built than the first batch). Using them on my laptop at the moment and they're fantastic.

IMAGE_216.jpg

IMAGE_217.jpg

Got the 3 PS2 games in a 3 for £5 deal. Biker Mice just for fun. It's terrible :lol
Went a bit crazy on THPS games too..

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

eXistor

Vinterbird said:
Nope, game and controller. I don't believe there is a WiiSpeak bundle.
There is, it comes in a cardboard chest and includes the game, classic pro gamepad, Wii speak and a figurine.

Blu_LED said:
Ugh, you Avatar people disgust me.....

PEZIX said:
Arent they releasing the special extended edition in fall tho?

WTF with the avatar hate? First of all it's a great movie and I don't really want to wait almost a year (saw it Dec 09) to see it again on blu ray. Second, fuck ten extra DVDs with behind the scenes bullshit. Who cares really. I don't, if you do go ahead and wait.

I got a good deal on the BRD at amazon for $16 after a discount I had waiting. Ripped the DVD onto my Droid, Apple TV, and iPad so boom! Watch Avatar everywhere yo.

Patrick Roy said:
OMG nice shoes! Where dod you get them from? I been looking for these for like FOREVER!

Other side of the world if you're in Montreal I'm afraid :lol

I got them in Liverpool a couple of days ago.. I'm sure you could find them online if you had a look!

Solideliquid said:
WTF with the avatar hate? First of all it's a great movie and I don't really want to wait almost a year (saw it Dec 09) to see it again on blu ray. Second, fuck ten extra DVDs with behind the scenes bullshit. Who cares really. I don't, if you do go ahead and wait.

I believe the SE will be 3D-capable?

For a film who's defining feature was its excellent use of 3D, releasing a 2D Blu-ray seems pretty daft (except for milking, obviously).

Now, I probably won't have a 3D display by November (and neither will most viewers) but I'm waiting on the SE so I can be future-proof.

Tranced Shadow said:

For a film who's defining feature was its excellent use of 3D, releasing a 2D Blu-ray seems pretty daft (except for milking, obviously).

Now, I probably won't have a 3D display by November (and neither will most viewers) but I'm waiting on the SE so I can be future-proof.

The SE coming out at the end of the year will not include a 3D copy. The 3D copy will arrive some time next year.

Tranced Shadow said:

Well again it's a matter of personal choice and people here are too quick to criticize. I for one don't like watching 3D movies. I'm surprised with all the movies coming out in 3D, a technology that went out of style in the 80's.

Valkyr Junkie said:
The SE coming out at the end of the year will not include a 3D copy. The 3D copy will arrive some time next year.

Oh and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom