• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Jaroof

2011-04-16132204.jpg

Geez, what a blurry image >_>

Yes Boss!

II CETRA II said:
Crappy cell phone camera pic inc.
IMG_20110413_031305.jpg

I'm loving this thing. So awesome.
Same here. System is so great and refreshing. Pilotwings is so slick. Feels like a new generation is finally beginning. Can't wait for new PSP, new Nintendo console. Like 2005 all over again, Yay!

Ignis

R0010293.jpg

I don't know how many (or rather, how few) copies NISA printed for Europe but the game's nearly impossible to find in Paris.

(A few hours in, so far so good.)

Cmagus

Forsete

Built a "HTPC", basically all-purpose PC (minus gaming) for my TV.

Plus some more, but I didnt save those boxes. The processor is a i3 2100 which I am pretty happy with, its faster than I thought.
5627895602_260be4021f_b_d.jpg

Case - Its made to be quiet which it is.
5627896312_bcfcddb90d_b_d.jpg

Using it on a 52" screen is pretty nice. :)
5627893398_7ef6e49d18_b_d.jpg

Went a bit nuts on audio stuff this week. Re-ripped a bunch of CD's to 320kbps.

Bought about some albums on Amazon's MP3 store and some new headphones.

Screenshot2011-04-17at11731PM.png

103_0367.jpg

JackEtc

CoachKevin said:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/xbox3602/103_0367.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I use the exact same pairs of headphones (my s4's are black though), 555's for home, s4's for when I'm out. Love them both. Nice pickup.

JackEtc said:
I use the exact same pairs of headphones (my s4's are black though), 555's for home, s4's for when I'm out. Love them both. Nice pickup.

That is my plan too. My S4's are black too, that is just on the box, I was currently wearing them when I took the picture.

clip

CoachKevin said:
Went a bit nuts on audio stuff this week. Re-ripped a bunch of CD's to 320kbps.

Bought about some albums on Amazon's MP3 store and some new headphones.

Screenshot2011-04-17at11731PM.png

103_0367.jpg

Be sure to turn those 555s into 595s.

8blH7.png

- A Quincy Jones CD
- Studio Ghibli's Whisper of the Heart. I haven't seen this one yet, but it was really affordable.
- 20th Century Boys Volumes 3 and 4. Gotta make the most of the Borders sales.
- Vagabond seriously big edition volume 3

Fox1304

clip said:
Be sure to turn those 555s into 595s.
Wow, just googled this. Pretty incredible, and what a bitch move from Sennheiser.
But nice surprise, I'll try this this weekend, thanks !

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
34j8un7.jpg

I bought a bunch of t-shirts, but I'm waiting for my Lincoln Force shirt to show up. It's been over two weeks. I'm going to wait until Friday before I report it.

zkyku.png

Splinter Cell Conviction for my Mac. *looks at list of greyed-out not-on-mac games bought on dead PC and cries a bit*

Octorockin' said:
- Studio Ghibli's Whisper of the Heart. I haven't seen this one yet, but it was really affordable.

One of my fave Ghibli movies. Down to earth and enjoyable. I want more Ghibli stuff like this.

theDeeDubs

My wife and I plowed through Aliens this weekend. The transfers on 1, 2, & 4 were incredible. The rest is some new releases with a few wishlist cleanups from some sweet deals from Amazon.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Crazy-J

Banned
Forsete said:
Built a "HTPC", basically all-purpose PC (minus gaming) for my TV.

Case - Its made to be quiet which it is.
5627896312_bcfcddb90d_b_d.jpg

Using it on a 52" screen is pretty nice. :)

I am going to be building one myself soon. What case is that?

Alucrid

Banned
Tokyo Rain said:
Bought a silver PS3...

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ex2g5z.jpg[IMG]

To add to the collection...

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/rl010g.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I wish I had a collection of PS3s.

Toby

Oh my...
Been using my 555's for about a year now. The change is noticeable with that mod, sounds good.

Went up to NYC yesterday, went to a bunch of Japanese and game stores..and really hurt my wallet.

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

This last picture everything was bought before the New York trip.
DSC00036.jpg

SUPARSTARX

HightopNinja said:
Went up to NYC yesterday, went to a bunch of Japanese and game stores..and really hurt my wallet.

This last picture everything was bought before the New York trip.
Which stores did you hit up? Lotta good stuff.

Clott

HightopNinja said:

I live here, curious of where you went.

And to the other guy, Why 3 PS3's?

SUPARSTARX said:
Which stores did you hit up? Lotta good stuff.
Thanks. :)

Picked up the Luigi Mug, Mario Galaxy figures, Kirby, and the two Pokeplushes from the Nintendo store, picked up Jojo's Bizarre adventures from Kinokuniya bookstore, the cds were from Book Off, and the drinks and pokemon stickers were from a japanese convenience store near Cafe Zaiya.

It was a hell of a trip..and though I didn't pick up anything from Midtown comics, its a hell of a store, seriously, check it out.

SUPARSTARX

HightopNinja said:
Thanks. :)

Picked up the Luigi Mug, Mario Galaxy figures, Kirby, and the two Pokeplushes from the Nintendo store, picked up Jojo's Bizarre adventures from Kinokuniya bookstore, the cds were from Book Off, and the drinks and pokemon stickers were from a japanese convenience store near Cafe Zaiya.

It was a hell of a trip..and though I didn't pick up anything from Midtown comics, its a hell of a store, seriously, check it out.
Oooh, nice nice. There's a Tokyo Toystore around St. Mark's too that has a lot of crap new and old. If you ever make it to the city again, you should definitely check that place out too.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Lord-Audie said:
Very enjoyable and sweet movie.

I wish they put it out on Bluray soon.

It'll be out on BD July 20th (in Japan that is, but it has english dub/subs)

SUPARSTARX said:
Oooh, nice nice. There's a Tokyo Toystore around St. Mark's too that has a lot of crap new and old. If you ever make it to the city again, you should definitely check that place out too.

Damn..wish I had know that beforehand. Still, I live in Pennsylvania, and its only an hour or so train ride from Hamilton, NJ. Figure our next trip up there is next month, wouldn't happen to know the address or website for that toystore? :)

milkham

HightopNinja said:
Damn..wish I had know that beforehand. Still, I live in Pennsylvania, and its only an hour or so train ride from Hamilton, NJ. Figure our next trip up there is next month, wouldn't happen to know the address or website for that toystore? :)

i think he's talking about Toy Tokyo LINK

Linkhero1

Octorockin' said:
http://i.imgur.com/8blH7.png[IMG]

- A Quincy Jones CD
- 20th Century Boys Volumes 3 and 4. Gotta make the most of the Borders sales.
- Vagabond seriously big edition volume 3[/QUOTE]
I just started 20th Century Boys. I went to the Borders that closed in Downtown SF and they only had Volume 6 and 7. I wish they had the rest of them :(

Top Bottom