• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yes Boss!

3DS, so cute:

5e1623c9.jpg

Launch games:

5c075990.jpg

Shooter love for the PS3!

bd7db3bd.jpg

Shmup love for the 360!

e2bb0d4a.jpg

Another new DC from the buy/sell thread:

cbfa8993.jpg

Food for my micros:

a65e3ba6.jpg

Swapmagic to make my Slim play japanese games...not sure if it works...but hopefully it does:

72cdf52e.jpg

crpav

Bought the 2 PC games from a friend for cheap but had to go to ebay and spend $70 for the Dragon Quest V. Oh and obligatory "sorry for the crappy cell phone picture".

gNacH.jpg

crpav said:
Bought the 2 PC games from a friend for cheap but had to go to ebay and spend $70 for the Dragon Quest V. Oh and obligatory "sorry for the crappy cell phone picture".

gNacH.jpg

World in Conflict was an awesome game. Not even a huge RTS guy but I still consider it top notch.

Yes Boss!

hipgnosis said:
Awesome stuff Yes Boss! How are you liking Eschatos and Bullet Soul? My copies should arrive this week.
Will be trying tonight! Not expecting them for another few days but they both came in from NCS quicklike! JSS is fricken awesome with a stick from the few minutes I tried earlier. How cool is this:

9e2960c7.jpg

Lik,

Will PM my friend code once I figure out where it is. A little tipsy since it was mandatory drinking afternoon at my work. Shit, that Mamoru box is stacked with goodies! I'm a big fan of the 360 version so this new one makes me happy!

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Will be trying tonight! Not expecting them for another few days but they both came in from NCS quicklike! JSS is fricken awesome with a stick from the few minutes I tries earlier.

Lik,

Will PM my friend code once I figure out where it is. A little tipsy since it was mandatory drinking afternoon at my work. Shit, that Mamoru box is stacked with goodies! I'm a big fan of the 360 version so this new one makes me happy!

cool, you'll find your code and the friend list in the menu with the smiley face tab on the top.

i haven't opened up my Mamoru-kun LE yet. was playing Bullet Soul and Strania instead. BS is pretty good but hard and Strania is just damn hard. very tough game to figure out with the wide ranging levels. i ordered Eschatos from NCSX last week. hope to get that soon when they get their second shipment in.

Special J

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Swapmagic to make my Slim play japanese games...not sure if it works...but hopefully it does:

did it come with plastic or metal pieces to shove into the holes so that it thinks the disc hatch is closed if so should work.

Yes Boss!

Special J said:
did it come with plastic or metal pieces to shove into the holes so that it thinks the disc hatch is closed if so should work.
It came with a flip-top lid to mount but that is unsightly. Looking at youtube there are many ways to just plug those holes.

Heyyy Yes Boss, where do you get the time to play all your games (I'm sure this applies to many others too)? ;o)

With that said, following hot on the heels of my Real Bout Special purchase, I also picked up a 'missing' game for another series that I like ...

photo-135.jpg

Oh, also got some new trainers;

photo-134.jpg

Octorockin' said:
http://i.imgur.com/e733z.png[/I.MG]

The wireless mouse was a gift and a godsend. No more pesky wire to get caught under my chair![/QUOTE]

Great mouse! I've been rocking it for a couple months now. Can't believe how comfortable it is for a portable mouse.

Netto-kun

Been a while since I posted anything. Some of the stuffs from last month as well.

Dissidia Duodecim OST from Play-Asia. Hard Corps: Uprising & Moon Diver. Wii games, Okamiden and PS3 headset for cheap. FFIV Complete Collection from NCSX.

22032011426.jpg

22032011427.jpg

04042011430.jpg

04042011429.jpg

04042011431.jpg

tubgirlsplumber said:
GUNHED MOTHERFUCKING PIC !

I love this game soooooo much. Oh the memories... Why did I have to sell my (white!) pc-engine ?

I'm contemplating getting one for that game alone (and PC Kid(s)) (and Jackie Chan) (ok, for many other games!).

Picked these this week:
bY1mZ.jpg

-Snow white bluray: 16 euros
-Watchmen bluray: 9 euros
-The witcher saga 2nd and 3rd novels, "The Sword of Destiny" and "The Blood of Elves": 21 euros each

e7e81.jpg

Spanish covers are the best covers, really good art by Alejandro Colucci.

v18JC.jpg

And my new glasses, emporio armani model, just like my old ones, in fact they are very similar, but instead of grey at the sides they were white and a little bit fatter (you can see them in my avatar :lol)

-NeoTB1-

011-3.jpg

A couple games. Enslaved was a blind buy, but man, it was fantastic.

010-3.jpg

Both were $5.

008-4.jpg

I randomly decided to learn some Japanese in my spare time. Got this off of Amazon. Case came a little dinged up, but the software disc was fine.

193010_10150151616258654_504768653_6440858_6963531_o.jpg

I had a rather large tax return this year, and with no more CC debt, I decided to pick up a riding mower. Love it so far.

FireCloud

-NeoTB1- said:
193010_10150151616258654_504768653_6440858_6963531_o.jpg

I had a rather large tax return this year, and with no more CC debt, I decided to pick up a riding mower. Love it so far.

Wow that riding mower is huge! It makes that doberman pinscher look so small ;-)

Congrats on the pick-up. Wish I was in your boat as far as tax refunds go.

jay said:
http://videolamer.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/IMG00043-20110404-1218.jpg

Two rare cult classics and some crappy old Japanese Saturn games.

Silvergun isn't rare, it's just valuable!

Nice pickups (well the Saturn ones).

luka

Loves Robotech S1
jay said:
http://videolamer.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/IMG00043-20110404-1218.jpg[IMG]

Two rare cult classics and some crappy old Japanese Saturn games.[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wRBFr.gif

well done

isny

napkin dispenser
Picked this up for sticker price + 10% off. This completes the quadrilogy for me as I bought the first three on Blu last week for $6 each =D

I debated between this version and the newer "Extended Cut", but the newer release loses Commentary and other features =(

1ew4md.jpg

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
YesBoss, lemme know your 3DS code

If that swapmagic works, lemme know where you got it!
Finally figured out the code!

Here is mine:

2148-8187-6633

And here is my twin brother's code. I know you are a big 1Up fan and he worked there back in the heyday a few years back. Add him!

0774-4263-8606

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Finally figured out the code!

Here is mine:

2148-8187-6633

And here is my twin brother's code. I know you are a big 1Up fan and he worked there back in the heyday a few years back. Add him!

0774-4263-8606

who's your bro? i'll PM you my code

I put this in the Insomniac Community day thread but here's what I when I went to Burbank.
HPIM0824.jpg

Signed by pretty much everyone from Insomniac games. I have so much cool unique swag from Insomniac now.

-NeoTB1-

FireCloud said:
Wow that riding mower is huge! It makes that doberman pinscher look so small ;-)

Congrats on the pick-up. Wish I was in your boat as far as tax refunds go.

Thanks. Having a spouse in college (again) really helps.

joelseph said:
Looks more like a dachshund, could be a mix though with that short nose. =)

Yeah, she's part-Dachshund, part-Yorkie. We call her a Dorkie. ;)

RisingZan

Neo Member
jpg-1.jpg

3ds / Pilotwings / Hori screen protector
iPad 2 / SwitchEasy CARA case / Power Support Anti-glare film

...and Beer! First time for both Sierra Nevada Estate (Yum!), and Lucifer (meh).

FrankNitty said:
Finally out on blu ray!!!
2137eb74.jpg

Does it has the same extras as the special edition dvd (the old one)?
Because thats seriously one of the best dvd editions that existed, it was FULL of extras and worker comments in the movie.

If it adds even more I know what im going to have for a second time when its released in europe.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
SpacePirate Ridley said:
Does it has the same extras as the special edition dvd (the old one)?
Because thats seriously one of the best dvd editions that existed, it was FULL of extras and worker comments in the movie.

If it adds even more I know what im going to have for a second time when its released in europe.
Seeing as there are 2 BRDs, I'm guessing they have even more extras this time around.

Brazil said:
Seeing as there are 2 BRDs, I'm guessing they have even more extras this time around.

Thats what the sane thing would be in a perfect world, but lots of blurays, even when they go in 2 disc, have very very shitty extras, in quantity and quality. Even some of the disney ones.

The last good one I saw was just a few moments ago though :lol, the snow white extras are just magnificent, not only because what they are but how they are presented, the Hyperion Studios tour is just NUTS!

Top Bottom