• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Mr.Fresh

SDC10664-1.jpg
Where do u get your Jordans?

Mr.Fresh

My next door neighbor is a manager at the Nike employee store so I shop on his Nike account online or at the employee store.

It's one of the few benefits of living in Oregon.
Oh man your lucky. Jordans are so hard to find online for a reasonable price if you don't buy them on release.

Zoibie

AqdGWL4CMAA0AlT.jpg:large

Terrible picture I know but it's a great laptop. Not exactly a powerhouse but compared to my old netbook, it's a beast.

One I can suggest would be pickyourshoes.com they sell legit Jordan's and Nikes for a reasonable price but they sell out really quickly.

It has gotten quite crazy now a days for Jordans... as an avid fan, I use uptempoair.com pickyourshoes and oqium.nl

all legit sites and usually charge retail or slightly above... they are also secure in their shipments...I really hope the hypebeasts get out of the game but until then - preordering your Jordans is the way to go.

mblitek

WOW XD.-
Box 1.- 50500yen (53025yen Tax incl.) US$ 612.05
Box 2.- 59000yen (61950yen Tax incl.) US$ 715.06
Box 3.- 66000yen (69300yen Tax incl.) US$ 799.90
Box 4.- 64500yen (67725yen Tax incl.) US$ 781.72
wanna cry XD.

What. That's insane.

[...]

And a big thanks to the Easter Bunny ;p

6911337760_f6ec9f2964_b.jpg

Dunkaroos!? I haven't seen or had those in 10-11years!

HP Folio 13 Ultrabook for work

7gO7Zl.jpg

The new ultrabook next to my existing setup at home

gsxEKl.jpg

How do you find it? Can it comfortably run 1080p video or lots of browsing tabs, downloads etc? I run web servers in my offtime...

8e8d8699.jpg

Sweet Tart jelly beans!? How? Plus Cadbury eggs are sooooooooo good!

ee9e077f.jpg

Ferrero Rocher are a Christmas time deal here in Canada. So good. What is the other Ferrero product?

And the chips, am I missing out? Sound delicious.

plc268

CA6ao.jpg

3 Senko no Ronde soundtracks and some new reading material.

New self-built PC humming with power in the background.

You picked a nice case. Have one my self, and I absolutely love the aesthetics of it. (Although the top of it looks a little clunky, but from head on, it looks great)

Xbox 360 #2 kicked the bucket yesterday after 5 years. Picked up the 250GB bundle with a couple games. Got the hard drive transfer cable & a few controller battery packs as well.

2012-04-15_11-29-19_404.jpg

Misterhbk

Xbox 360 #2 kicked the bucket yesterday after 5 years. Picked up the 250GB bundle with a couple games. Got the hard drive transfer cable & a few controller battery packs as well.

2012-04-15_11-29-19_404.jpg
Nice pick up. I've been thinking of picking up an xbox lately but the only game I really wanna play is the lost odyssey.

MisterNoisy

Lots of portable/mobile pickups this month so far:

Zg7GV.jpg

Lenovo ThinkPad X120e
Nokia Lumia 900
PSVita WiFi + Hot Shots Golf, Lumines, 4GB card and case (HSG and case were free)

AlfaTrion

How? Free? Nice!

They had some conference last week and said they were going to give out 1000 free review copies. There was a form to fill out and we had to give a sample of a review we wrote and apparently mine was good enough hehe. One of my friends also will be getting a review copy but his reviews are actually good.

ALSO:
Picked up these today. Love my Best Buy rewards!

5b91a208872b11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Blunt

Banned
Since we're getting all foot fetish up in here - my new daily kicks just arrived at my door, replacing my old pair of everyday DC's which had been in service since '06.

bigbosssalute.jpg

The old pair will now live out their retirement as gym shoes and for hurling at the neighbour's asshole cat when it tries to fight my awesome cat.

2180846-20120416_175356___copy.jpg

MilkLizard

where did you get that Halo CE:A? Is it the version with the cardboard cover over the game case?

Yes it has that cardboard thing. It's either the Austrian or Swiss version, so in german but without that giant USK logo stuff. Bought it cheap at a local store here in Luxembourg.

Top Bottom