• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

vag 2.0

Rlan said:
The 3 Mega CD games are Demos of Fatal Fury Special, TimeCop and Sensible Soccer. Apparently these were sometimes on some UK Magazines - and yet TimeCop didn't come out here, and FFS is the second-to-rarest Mega CD game available. Dunno what the Demos are worth.

Yeah, there was a UK magazine named MegaPower or something like that, they had CD demos monthly. The Sensible Soccer demo is essentially the full game. I can't think of any difference, actually.

Benjamin1981 said:
DSC00289.jpg

the white PS3 looks like sex, too bad there is no BC, because I'm still playing few ps2 games on my 60gig

zoku88

donkey show said:
Ding ding ding ding! Red and Gold Wii Wheels are next. :D
You should really consider selling them sometime

to me >.>

for free >.>

Did I mention that my bday is coming up in two months >.>

ckeur

Ken Masters said:
the white PS3 looks like sex, too bad there is no BC, because I'm still playing few ps2 games on my 60gig

I agree 100%. I didn't think I would utilize the BC on my 60gb... until the Essential Collection came out, which I had never played any of the games before. Glad I have BC on mine =) But white PS3 would match my white DS3 =(

Yes Boss!

A couple of the usual suspect for the third week of April. Also got a sixer of Sierra Nevada Summerfest (not that great, but had to buy at least once). In hindsight, i wish i had gone for the more colorful Poke but this one will do.

IMG_0292.jpg

Oxx

DSCF0019.jpg

Picked it up for £9.99.

Pretty crazy. Nintendo games never drop that low. Especially in actual retail stores.

Must have sold really badly.

Yes Boss!

Lé Blade Runner said:
Holy mother of Sony - the white PS3 really looks amazing.

No shit! I want them to street that in the US so i can retire my launch 60GB as my upscaling PS2 and use the new White one as my BD and dedicated game player.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
2428733713_4f810d1cbf.jpg

Comic-Con is almost here! Check out all these professional passes comin' in. ^_^

2429546286_c9770d37c2.jpg

My iPhone case is falling apart. So my daughter picked out a new one for me.

Wilsongt

Finally got a digital camera so I can take part of these topics without lowering the quality with cell phone pictures.

2hdti81.jpg

Not pictured: Rondo of Swords.

ckeur said:
I agree 100%. I didn't think I would utilize the BC on my 60gb... until the Essential Collection came out, which I had never played any of the games before. Glad I have BC on mine =) But white PS3 would match my white DS3 =(

true, when the ps2 came out I never touched any ps1 game after that, but because there were so many good games I missed on the ps2 I started to go back to them, plus they are all cheap now :D

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
IMG_1622.jpg

got the best racer i've ever played, just imported the best baseball game i've ever played...

IMG_1631.jpg

and finally got an hdtv to enjoy them on, 32". it's perfect.

-Mikey-

I see lots of people buying cameras lately.

I really want to pick up a camera since it will be the last summer that my closest friends and I will be together. Taking pictures or video was an idea I had since we'll all be going our separate ways this fall. For someone who only has experience with disposable cameras can anyone recommend one for a beginner to photography? Also any printers or scanners would be of help too. I want to eventually turn this into a hobby and possibly something more in the future.

Flock

jg04cl.jpg

i dont care what people say, i love katamari! Yes this is just like the other games, but its still awesome.
But how long is it? I feel like almost beat the whole game tonight.....

Also got a new phone, first one in about 7 years. :lol :lol

2d6wsm.jpg

Got the Wii at the end of last month, but couldnt find cam to take pic
24nl7ys.jpg

Wii, Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, Wii Component cable, Fuels Of War, 750GB My Book external harddrive, LG L227WT 22" monitor and a Belkin wireless router

Samsung LE40M87BDX 40" LCD TV
2yoo2l3.jpg

bryehn

Infernal Monkey said:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/Infernalcrap/bort/chickenkebabs001.jpg

Holy crap, someone else bought Mini Copter also!

I highly suggest Classic Controller mode.

edit: my seemingly daily Goozex game showed up...

08-04-21-naruto.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
n8NMONSTER said:
Got these early last week:

2432349718_95de757a9f_b.jpg

Tekken 6 Mooks Vol.1 and 2.
Wow!

Top Bottom