• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Jeff-DSA

Pyroteknikz said:
2 crappy back up motherboards and the vinyl I made for my Wii(and a spare one for a friend).
Stuff.jpg

Mind sharing the file for that Zelda sticker? PM if you are willing...

a1m

Banned
Might as well post my buyings.

img1532xh3.jpg

Pastel vol 1 & 2
Genshiken
High School Girls
Ayumi Hamasaki - ayu-mi-x 6 GOLD & SILVER
GT5P
DS3

Yotsuba&! vol 5 not in the pic.

Chorazin

a1m said:
Might as well post my buyings.

img1532xh3.jpg

Pastel vol 1 & 2
Genshiken
High School Girls
Ayumi Hamasaki - ayu-mi-x 6 GOLD & SILVER
GT5P
DS3

Yotsuba&! vol 5 not in the pic.

Genshiken is the best manga I've ever read. Just go out and buy the next 8 volumes because you'll be hooked as soon as you finish one.

Can't wait for the second season of the anime to come out over here!

Lee N

Membre
Wonderdog said:
Gawd, I can't look at the cover art anymore without seeing that IGN logo...sigh.
At least they took the attention away from the Play score.. ;)

But yeah, that cover is such a cluster fuck.. awesome game though.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
LiK said:
i see Play. altho i hate any game quotes on covers, period.

No. The cover image itself has an IGN watermark because Capcom screwed the pooch royally. It's one of the biggest fuckups I've ever seen.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stumpokapow said:
Once you see it, you won't unsee it. Are you sure you want to ruin what would otherwise be a beautiful cover?
Go for it!

Is it time we had a "See how many game covers you can spot hidden IGN logos on" thread? I bet there's more out there than just Okami and Cruis'n!

Yoshichan

Android18a said:
Is it time we had a "See how many game covers you can spot hidden IGN logos on" thread? I bet there's more out there than just Okami and Cruis'n!
Cruis'n had it too?!

mollipen

Stumpokapow said:
No. The cover image itself has an IGN watermark because Capcom screwed the pooch royally. It's one of the biggest fuckups I've ever seen.

Wait, what are you... oh holy crap. Wow, that's... wow. What the hell is the story here?

Sagitario

Jeff-DSA said:
Mind sharing the file for that Zelda sticker? PM if you are willing...

Same here, please...

salva said:
Ebay. Just search for Ushanka. They go for around 20 bucks + 6 shipping
Not these days because it's too damn hot. When winter hits i'll be sure to wear it.

You're in Mexico [north]... right? I can't imagine being so cold that you would need to wear it... :p

zoku88 said:
HOLY CRAP, its hidden so well. Why did Capcom do this?

Laziness? Rush job?

bryehn

TWEWY in stores east coast already!?!? Sweet. I'd kill for that Fear Effect 2, my buddy and I were just talking about it the other day. The EBs up here don't carry PS1 stuff anymore and the one decent local shop is all the way across town. Long trip for palsy guy.

Here's today's Goozex drop-off, if you're even a bit curious, check it out. I've sent out 6 games and received 10 so far. Great system.

08-04-22-reuc.jpg

Sagitario

No More Heroes:
nomoreheroes.jpg

Guitar Hero III:
guitarhero3.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
ssbb.jpg

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
fe_radiantdawn.jpg

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles
re_umbrellachronicles.jpg