• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***NeoGAF: BELIEVE*** - The OFFICIAL NeoGAF Guild For World of Warcraft

Pollux

We are an incredibly low key guild. I think for 90% of the weekend I was the only person on.

I was on for a bit too, the guild is running strong in the sense that people still play on it and try to level it up etc. and if you want to organize something on here people would get on for that.

But if you mean are there 10+ people on at any given time, then the answer is most likely not.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Yeah, ever since 4.3 went live, im too busy with my main characters to even log on my alt in the guild. Maybe i'll log again once they're all geared in valor/LFR items lol.

Infinity

Just rolled a fresh, new hunter on Area 52: Skarabrae (Blood Elf).

Looking forward to joining the GAF guild - should be interesting to level without any comforts of my main server.

Ferny

Are there enough 80-85s in the guild to do like a weekly raid group? Nothing serious...maybe like twice a week doing WoTLK upto Cata?

Pollux

Just rolled a fresh, new hunter on Area 52: Skarabrae (Blood Elf).

Looking forward to joining the GAF guild - should be interesting to level without any comforts of my main server.

I just started leveling my Goblin hunter...Gurbo. See you around!

aktham

Redemption!

Guys my paladin tank is nearly maxed out gear wise without raiding and with the Dragon soul nerfs coming up (or already out?) I was hoping we can get casual 10 man and see how we do on dragon soul.

Edit: Earlier Cata raids should be fine as well

Sarcasm

Hey guys I am looking to roll a toon on this server (sadly its not my main server) - and I am probably going to be rolling a druid.

Who do I contact as of now for a ginvite?

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
And my account has been banned. wonderful. What can I do about that?

I don't know, I suppose your best course of action is to give Blizz a call, see if you can't get the ban overturned.
You'll also need to make sure you go through the steps to make sure your computer is secure so you don't get re-hacked again, probably do that beforehand.

Pollux

I don't know, I suppose your best course of action is to give Blizz a call, see if you can't get the ban overturned.
You'll also need to make sure you go through the steps to make sure your computer is secure so you don't get re-hacked again, probably do that beforehand.

Yea they said give it a day or so. Also just attached an authenticator to my account. Do those things work?

Loto

Yea they said give it a day or so. Also just attached an authenticator to my account. Do those things work?

Yes they work. I was hacked when I first started. Got my account back and attached the authenticator, no problems since. Just don't fall for phishing emails.

I see a couple people in the guild, but mostly just by myself lol

Pollux

Yes they work. I was hacked when I first started. Got my account back and attached the authenticator, no problems since. Just don't fall for phishing emails.

I see a couple people in the guild, but mostly just by myself lol

I'll actually be back on once this crap get's sorted out.

The guild is doing fine. We're at level 6 now. We only have 4-5 people showing up daily and mostly not all at once. The reason we're so low is Cata burnout/no DS raid for people. When DS came out our online presence shot to shit cause everyone went back to raid on their mains. I think everyone is just waiting for an event to bring them back to their NeoGAF alts.

Pollux

So my Goblin Hunter in this guild is now officially my main toon. Whoever hacked my account not only emptied my bank and spent all my gold, they also went through and abandoned every single pet (i'm a hunter) i had. Meaning no more Arcturis, any of the other spirit beasts, no more King Krush, no more anything. Fuck.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
So my Goblin Hunter in this guild is now officially my main toon. Whoever hacked my account not only emptied my bank and spent all my gold, they also went through and abandoned every single pet (i'm a hunter) i had. Meaning no more Arcturis, any of the other spirit beasts, no more King Krush, no more anything. Fuck.

Didn't you put in a request to get all that stuff returned?

aktham

After a break from WoW. I came back and see the guild isn't really active anymore :(

I was hoping we could get a Deathwing kill as a guild. I was able to go 4/8 with a nice PUG. It was my very first time in Dragon soul and I was tanking it. (Raid finder is a disaster every time I try it). I don't know if I'm motivated enough to go for a deathwing kill especially since D3 is out now lol. I guess everybody is waiting on MoP?

Edit: Servers too busy to log into D3. Expected/10

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
After a break from WoW. I came back and see the guild isn't really active anymore :(

I was hoping we could get a Deathwing kill as a guild. I was able to go 4/8 with a nice PUG. It was my very first time in Dragon soul and I was tanking it. (Raid finder is a disaster every time I try it). I don't know if I'm motivated enough to go for a deathwing kill especially since D3 is out now lol. I guess everybody is waiting on MoP?

Edit: Servers too busy to log into D3. Expected/10

I think I'll probably end up leaving WoW. With Diablo 3 out today and Guild Wars 2 on the horizon I'm not sure I'm interested enough in staying even with MoP coming soon.

I had good intentions when I joined the guild but I think I burnt myself out playing too much.

Pollux

I'll be back after finals, I had to quit a month or so ago b/c school was kicking my ass. These things are 100% of my semester grades, so just no time at the moment.

Alt unfriendly rep-grindish expansion progression. Check.

Everyone has mains somewhere else. Check.

Jerks be likin' Alliance. Check.

If it ain't dead, it's making a good go of fakin' it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Alt unfriendly rep-grindish expansion progression. Check.

Everyone has mains somewhere else. Check.

Jerks be likin' Alliance. Check.

If it ain't dead, it's making a good go of fakin' it.

Hey now, that boxeymoney guy is faithful for whatever reason!

And you and I coincidentally were on the same time a couple months ago!

Pollux

I'm still in the guild! I've been un-subbed for months and don't have the game installed... but I'm still in it!

Haha me too. I've downloaded the WoW client 3 times and almost re-subbed, but I just couldn't convince myself to go back down the rabbit hole.

Hey now, that boxeymoney guy is faithful for whatever reason!

And you and I coincidentally were on the same time a couple months ago!

Ha ha! Good times. Remember that time when we were both on and we talked, all serious like, about leveling up our in-guild alts?

Man, we're two wild and crazy guys.

Pollux

Well I finally bit the bullet and re-subbed. Now that school's out for the summer i should have more time to actually get back into this game.

Top Bottom