• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

LiK

Kagami said:
Hah, wondered if anyone besides me got that.

Queen's Blade pervy epicness

wow, you're big fan eh? i haven't checked out the anime yet but i have some of the figures. that's how i discovered the series. i love its ecchiness :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can only wear Hawaiian shirts, listen to Ska and stay at least 100 feet away from me at all times. Otherwise, yes.

bengraven

This thread just became NSFW.

Also: all my gaming goods were from Steam, do I just post a screenshot of my Steam roster? haha

Rolf NB

A few hours later ...
Ecto311 said:
How is monster lab? I always thought it looked like a decent game.
Garbage. Stupid baby entertainment with stylus-sweeping minigame bullshit and blowing into your microphone. Smh.
*ejects cart*
*creates sale listing*

Kagami

djdac said:
You should recycle that Mt Dew bottle.
I wish. :( There's no local recycling here. (lol, Texas)
You can load up your car and drive twenty miles to the recycling center, but I don't have a car. Cars are bad for the environment! So, yeah...

LiK said:
wow, you're big fan eh? i haven't checked out the anime yet but i have some of the figures. that's how i discovered the series. i love its ecchiness :lol
Yeah, I'm a "later generation" fan I guess; got into it through the TV series. Helps that I'm a fan of the TV series character designer (Rinshin, the artist for Ys 6).
I actually like figures but I get bored with them really, really fast and then they just collect dust, so I try to avoid spending money on them.

bengraven said:
all my gaming goods were from Steam, do I just post a screenshot of my Steam roster?
Seems to be the popular way to do it.
I've posted screen snippets of download-purchased K-ON! songs before. :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Since we're in the NSFW mood. Who wants to sleep with me?

I got a new stick! Here it is pictured with Hori's new stick!

19863_223329328882_507353882_3202499_222623_n.jpg

---

BTW one of my favorite gaf-pickups this year was when someone made the pick up post thread and everyone got mad at him lol.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes Boss! said:
:lol Rimshot, not rimjob. Where is your mind MarkMan!!??

OH, since you brought it up!

Ah nvm, I don't wanna make ppl think I'm more of a creep than I already make myself look.... lol.

With that said, here are more of my FAVORITE PICKUPS OF THE YEAR!!!!

2009 is almost done! (my favorite year I ever lived!)

4132233125_69162215c7.jpg

I love this shirt. Capcom friend hooked it up. I had a girls tee too and gave that to my good friend. SF makes the <3 go round...

3753726415_abefec4f08.jpg

Our resident awesome guy, JEKKI, got me this hat at Comic-Con 2009 <3 !

3594920060_55e6899b98.jpg

Don't know about you guys, but this 360 is red hot...

3689522786_ac8ef9f858.jpg

My favorite 2K series PSP. :)

3134964252_71cd94da75.jpg

I'm on that E!

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
3594920060_55e6899b98.jpg

Don't know about you guys, but this 360 is red hot...

Did you buy the Resi 5 360 because you knew it was gonna look hot with the red Tekken faceplate or is that just one of those happy coincidences?

I picked up some beer. This one is some crazy champagne-style beer from Delaware. Been going through each of their different beers over the last few weeks. 9% and funky. Drinking while I cook!

P1030417.jpg

Chairhome

I know its a bit cheesy when people do this, but I always want to participate in these threads but never have the time to take pics of my pick ups throughout the month... I had pics ready for this one!
IMG_3435-vi.jpg

Christmas Eve baby. My son. I now have a complete set! :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AHHAHAHahahahahahhahahahh Marky was thinking of rimjobs. :lol :lol :lol

Congrats, Chair! 09-10 are the years of babies. Everybody I know is like having kids.

Yes Boss!

Chairhome said:
I know its a bit cheesy when people do this, but I always want to participate in these threads but never have the time to take pics of my pick ups throughout the month... I had pics ready for this one!
IMG_3435-vi.jpg

Uh oh, thread just got serious.

Congrats, man!!

On Christmas, no less. What a gift!

Nakazato

Chairhome said:

congats man :)

HUELEN10

Chairhome said:
IMG_3435-vi.jpg

On the one hand, congratulations, seriously my sincere congrats.

On the other hand, that really REALLY sucks. Xmas and B-Day on the same day practically?
2rqzpdf.png

That really sucks. :lol

Seriously though, congrats on the little tyke. :D

Nakazato

HUELEN10 said:
On the one hand, congratulations, seriously my sincere congrats.

On the other hand, that really REALLY sucks. Xmas and B-Day on the same day practically?
2rqzpdf.png

That really sucks. :lol

Seriously though, congrats on the little tyke. :D
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

damn i know that feeling tho :\

Chairhome

Thanks guys! Nothing kills sex humor like a baby, haha. Yeah, my wife didn't want to have him too close to Christmas (he was due on Jan 6), but you can't control these things! We're going to try our best to make sure he doesn't get gypped on gifts every year.

Yes Boss!

nskinnear said:
My birthday's on the 17th, and yeah, Christmas does sort of overshadow everything else that month :lol.

Mine is on the 29th of November. I get the best of both worlds as everybody is thinking of Thanksgiving around mine. I've also got a twin brother so that is the best part about my birthday.

Top Bottom