• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

6534551237_d86820bed3_z.jpg

The Luther from Crave Real Burgers. Patty, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Fried Egg, Onion, and 2 LaMar Dounts for the buns, with Sweet Potato Fries. SO DAMN GOOD!

I looked on Crave Real Burgers website. Their sammiches are totally INSANE.
Damn, you can't find something like that in Italy.

ChryZ

Laphroig Quarter Cask

Black Friday Loot

Bastion, Steam version

Limbo, also Steam

My quest for quirky PS2 games made me discover ... Super Galdelic Hour

From my recent trip

Im building the chillout area for the apartment. So far, Eames Chair, CEntrance Dacmini, Audiotechnica ART A-900 phones running JRiver on my HP Notebook
38306551.jpg

Closer look - ignore the update on my laptop i had just shut everything down.

74977708.jpg

and my new friends chilling out.

74658652.jpg

e3if.jpg

NEO0MJ

My pick ups for this month.

DPU2.png

Last comic I bought due to the bathype fro Arkham City. Hope it's as good as they say.

dpu3.png

All were pretty fun. Shinobi was more of an impulse buy, probably due to the discount.

dpu1.png

Great fun. Picked it up mainly because it was by the Gotcha Force team, and it shows with it's gameplay.

6539406553_ae5b552100_b.jpg

SBTRKT - SBTRKT
Style Council - Shout to the Top (Single)
CCR - Creedence Gold I
Black Keys - Brothers
Absolute Beginner - Bambule
ELO - Face the Music

All on vinyl.

TommyT

My Sister also had horses but of the Jumper variety in competing. One hell of an expensive sport.

But, nice Roush! I have never seen one on the road before. I've heard the new 5.0L is a beaut, what's included in a Roush Stage One?

Didn't see this answered yet...

Mostly it's cosmetic upgrades: http://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/mustang-2012-stage1-components.html

The new 5.0 is an amazing machine. Glad to see Ford keep in step with Chevy. Too bad the same can't be said for Dodge*...

*as always, depends on how deep your wallet is.

ShdwDrake

Banned

The Luther from Crave Real Burgers. Patty, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Fried Egg, Onion, and 2 LaMar Dounts for the buns, with Sweet Potato Fries. SO DAMN GOOD!

What? The Luther is real?!

Holy shit I live in Colorado Springs! I know what I'm getting for dinner :)

Satchel

Banned
Aaaawwww yeah. The PS3 was bought Sunday, and I picked up Uncharted and Sonic last night. Rage at the start of the month, along with the 3DS I posted earlier

photo.jpg

Crazy-J

Banned
What? The Luther is real?!

Holy shit I live in Colorado Springs! I know what I'm getting for dinner :)

Nice, there are located off N. Academy and Woodmen. It's where Fatburger used to be in the Falcon Landing Shopping Center.

They also have adult milkshakes. Tell us what you think when you get back.

Satchel

Banned
When did Sony release a silver ps3?

Just came out in Australia and Europe (I think Europe).

We got a White too, exclusive to EB Games, but almost all my consoles, and even my amp in my game room are Silver, so I went the silver PS3 to replace my 80GB.

86jiVm.jpg

Sexy Zojirushi thermos is sexy. Loved my first one but needed more volume. Also picked up Bust-A-Move 4 which is my girlfriend's favorite video game. Been fun playing it again, some intense battles.

I also finally got this in the mail but forgot to post it back when I received it.
GMvi8m.jpg

AkIRA_22

I bought some Beautiful Pillows today. No pics because... they are just white pillows. I was quite surprised just how quickly pillows go mank.

Is that seriously a glazed fucking donut?

I have a bunch of games so far this month to stack up and take photos of, but I got something pretty cool yesterday that I just felt like sharing early. It really needs no explanation, the photos should be enough.

6540781997_6d47f01e9a_z.jpg

6540782217_1995e14dac_b.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I have a bunch of games so far this month to stack up and take photos of, but I got something pretty cool yesterday that I just felt like sharing early. It really needs no explanation, the photos should be enough.

I jelly.

That is so awesome Evil Benius.

AH AH AH, YOU DIDNT SAY THE MAGIC WORD!

edit
tell me it has shaving foam too

Sadly no shaving foam, there really is not room for it once you see how it fits together. They definitely used some movie magic to make that happen in the film.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7174/6540781997_6d47f01e9a_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7028/6540782217_1995e14dac_b.jpg
I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN. THIS IS ALL I NEED FOREVER.

Really love it, EB. I'm crazy jealous right now. : )

FireCloud

I'm ashamed at how long it took me to register what I was seeing. Time to go back and re-watch all of the movies.

Top Bottom