• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Jzero

uXmVY.jpg

Feels good, man.

i didn't even know the vita came out already.

Yes Boss!

Wondering if the next folks who post Vita games might post the actual cartridge with the label and next to a DS cart...for comparison. Really curious and did not see any photos in the fast-moving launch thread.

Tomodachi

I picked up the DJ Hero 2 party bundle for only $25 at GameStop yesterday. I just couldn't pass up on it with that low of a price.
Great deal. I bought the first one for that price here in Italy (where games are usually a lot more expansive than in the US), I was wondering... do you know if there's any difference between the turntable from dj hero and the one from dj hero 2?

soooo jelly I'm not in Tokyo embracing the Vita launch....feb can't come soon enough...

my local bx had these for $49 so I figured, eh....can't go wrong for that price and can gift it if need be...
0Brunl.jpg

doubled up on these since they were $100 shipped....waiting for the Concords next week
drLxwl.jpg

cSMXg.jpg

Some Warhammer 40K because I'm weak willed and have too much money!

0w7Zx.jpg

Marioo Kart 7 and Marioo 3D Land. Not bad :)

Jp9h3.jpg

Some party shoes. Got a dress in the same colour too but I didn't take a pic of it.

mug

Biostar TZ68A+ and i5 2400. Picked up both at the local Microcenter. The board is a little buggy but I think I got the hang of it.
U6FFG.jpg

Not really sure if this counts...

rCXmX.jpg

Picked these up from my local second hand store. The top one is from 1993 and the bottom one from 1988. Got them for a total of €5 which is a steal since I paid €40 + shipping for my previous keyboard of the same model from -91, and that was a pretty decent price. Cleaned the -88 up a bit and now it's like new again and I'm writing this post on it.

FL4TW4V3

Pre-Christmas shopping today with the wife. Got ModNation Racers really cheap, I just hope there's still a community supporting it.

1oXD0.jpg

AdvanS13

Neo Member
That's weird, my White Saturn controllers have white leads and light gray wire. Is that a gray controller PCB and cable with a white controller shell?

Good eye. I am not sure. However, the other controller I received is white as well, and has the white connectors o_0

Theonik

That's weird, my White Saturn controllers have white leads and light gray wire. Is that a gray controller PCB and cable with a white controller shell?

I bought a white Saturn controller recently and it was the same as his. The PCB said 1994 on it though so it may mean that Sega was indeed recycling parts with some early white Saturn controllers. (seeing as the white Saturn came much later?)
Edit: Ignore the above I actually re-checked and it had a white lead O_O

CrankyJay

Banned
What are those? Looks like bacon with... something.

To some they're known as ABTs

(Atomic Buffalo Turds)

Not joking either.

The other recipe for this is to add a little smokey sausage in there, wrap it in bacon, then smoke it in smoker until the bacon is done.

Not really sure if this counts...

rCXmX.jpg

Picked these up from my local second hand store. The top one is from 1993 and the bottom one from 1988. Got them for a total of €5 which is a steal since I paid €40 + shipping for my previous keyboard of the same model from -91, and that was a pretty decent price. Cleaned the -88 up a bit and now it's like new again and I'm writing this post on it.

Have one at work here in the States. Cube neighbor has one, too. I think we keep the whole floor alert with our clickys. We found them rummaging through some previous project's boxes in the warehouse.

Plasmid

I would let you step on me with those shoes.

:lol :lol

Christmas present from ole dad, bought this, a 32gb transcend card, bag and a welfare fish eye lens for 24.96.

tumblr_lw89hvThMj1qiydn1o1_500.jpg

Buying a vinyl player next week with some isolation headphones and 3-4 starter vinyls.

Top Bottom