• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

TeegsD

My newest pick up. Loving every minute so far.

L3x6h.jpg

Picture kinda sucks

Sinthetic

3DS Grip because I'm getting premature Arthritis.

DFg1e.jpg

Best British Thriller of 2011.

b0XmG.jpg

Senna.

HGi7s.jpg

Skyward Sword Collector's Edition Guide, had to be done.

9H5ZM.jpg

guest1321

No shit? I thought their were only 2

There were five volumes actually. The first season contained volume 1 and 2, and then each season after that was a volume ahead of the season (i.e. Season 2 = volume 3)

I wouldn't worry too much. I loved that show but after dragging myself through the fourth volume I never touched the fifth

Dreweyes

My Grand Prize just arrived from the ASTRO Gaming Iam8bit Headset Tag Competition!!
I'm seriously freaking out right now! :D ♥ ♥ ♥

1vHg2.jpg

dude i bought 70-200 IS II L for my epic-m :) Canon L series FTW! i use Cooke Panchro and RPP on epic now but i love L series more..
lightweight in the end..

Uggh, Cooke lens. Would love to have them. Looking at getting some Arri master primes right now and Zeiss is rolling out some more CP.2's next year, but man the L series are still so good. Can't wait to see how the new Canon Cinelens will look like.

Uggh, Cooke lens. Would love to have them. Looking at getting some Arri master primes right now and Zeiss is rolling out some more CP.2's next year, but man the L series are still so good. Can't wait to see how the new Canon Cinelens will look like.

shiiiiiii.. Masta prime! :D recently got Angenieux DP 16-42 and 30-80 and no money left for MP series.
have fun with your Scarlet!

Smokey

killing me!!!!

2 more days, mine are staring at me from under the tree!!!!

prepare to have your mind blown...oled oh my god.

it takes some time to mess around with it and get it comfortable on your head, but the picture :O. The 3D is hands down the best I have ever seen and I have 3D shit all in my house (Asus 23'' 3D monitor, and Samsung D8000 3D LED). There is ZERO cross talk on this, it is amazing. It's equivalent to viewing a 150'' screen 12 feet away or something along those lines. Really feels like you're at a theater when watching a movie and games just fill your vision.

Only knock is the comfort, and i still need to mess with that. The rest I am blown away...

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Nothing terribly exciting. I've emptied all my local Blockbusters of anything half-way worthwhile during their 5 for $30 deal, and I don't feel comfortable leaving unused credit in their systems for months on end. Thus...

6562372979_9c454f5401_z.jpg

Glassboy

did you get shipping confirmation? i ordered one but never got any emails other than paypal receipt.

I would like to know this as well. I emailed them tonight once I saw that people have been receiving theirs, yet I have not even received a shipping notification.

Just some games....nothing cool like a red camera or anything... :p
pVCDM.jpg

How cheap can you find DDP DFK BL for ? I've been looking for one for some time now not really willing to drop more than 35€ for it 2nd hand sice it's like 40/45€ new, but no luck so far...

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Package day! this week got some ok pickups

PS1: Rampage:World Tour, Rampage 2:Universal Tour, Metal Gear Solid Vr Missions, Resident evil 2
Nes: Gargoyles Quest 2(Day after I bought it they put up a complete version on the site I go to for games :( )
ps1nes.jpg

Top Bottom