• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Trakdown

2011-12-25_13-56-20_912.jpg

Rocksmith was my Christmas present, other two I got earlier.

iNvid02

great gift from sis which im looking forward to diving into when i rewatch the whole series next year. this thing is massive.

also received some chocolates and £500 amazon vouchers this year

and a macbook air which i got for myself, also amazing

yr0tn.jpg

9CChf.jpg

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
great gift from sis which im looking forward to diving into when i rewatch the whole series next year. this thing is massive.

http://i.imgur.com/yr0tn.jpg[/I
http://i.imgur.com/9CChf.jpg

wow that is crazy cool

nny

Christmas!

I'll start with the outside of one of my gifts, best wrapping ever:

DSC07518-.jpg

...and now for the haul:

DSC07534.jpg

Guylian <3 <3

And some gifts from me to myself:

stm25Dec11.png

DSC07533.jpg

This is a free app, but I have been having so much fun with it it deserves a mention here as well:

DSC07532.jpg

thebeeks

Banned
My family and husband are awesome. Couldn't be more thankful.

TIkoC.jpg

The only down note is tomorrow I have to send my 3DS in for repairs. Get well soon little buddy!

mblitek

Christmas haul:

I literally don't know where to start.

Similar video game tastes :) All are great but pleasantly surprised with Rayman Origins. The colours and animations and character design are really great and charming!

What movies are those? I recognize Planet Earth. How are the books, any recommendations?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Woo-hoo! Gotta love Christmas! Spent yesterday with one side of the family, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and saw A Christmas Carol at the Kansas City Reparatory Theatre. It's a tradition that we've had for about ten years now, and it was as good as ever. Then I woke up with my mom and sister at the house and we had our "main Christmas." They both did great, and I think they enjoyed their gifts, too. And then we visited the other side of my family, ate lunch, did a gift exchange, and then a "gift game". I just got back and am surveying all my loot!

Bunch of games! Basically the "meat" of what I want. Very happy with the haul. My mom doesn't touch games, but I'm so happy she pays attention and knows what I like. I couldn't ask for more!

6572468403_a8bbbb04ca_z.jpg

Some Blu-Rays:

6572470017_5da4f5c982_z.jpg

This absolutely AWESOME Mario 3DS holder:

6572473187_68a981ce97_z.jpg

Possibly one of my favorite t-shirts, ever:

6570211807_45108b5c2b_z.jpg

Stuff, money, and whatnot!

6572466485_eb7dd19774_z.jpg

6572472101_b4fc77cba0_z.jpg

And finally, a 12x Blu-Ray Burner to replace my aging 2x Reader. It's *sooooo* much faster, and SO much nicer looking, aesthetically.

6572474657_03c5dac4c4_z.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

First post in a pick-up thread. Some of my Christmas gifts from today.
LNMBVl.jpg

Also got an Amazon gift card, some assorted tools, and random knick-knacks.

plc268

yr0tn.jpg

I've been eyeing this for a while... I dunno if I'm willing to spend $60 on it (current price on US Amazon) for it though.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

MG310

DSCN1014.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

Yakuza 4, Skyward Sword Bundle, Goodfellas and X-Men First Class Blu Rays, Kindle Fire, NECA Ezio (TRU exclusive version). Best Buy and Gamestop gift cards.

Batman: Hush Unwrapped hardcover - the entire run in pencil form
Andrew Loomis - Drawing The Head and Hands
Super I Am 8 Bit

Also got a Ninja Blender for smoothie making.

Ryan_

I got my Songbird poster framed!

IMG_0699.jpg

I also got this AC print framed. I'm not sure if I'm keeping this one as-is. I might have them re-frame it with a smaller mat, or maybe no mat at all.

IMG_0702.jpg

I totally love the frames, it even fits the game that the poster depicts!

Sadist

Got a bunch of cool gifts like Ghost Trick PD, tickets for a Pearl Jam concert, Black Swan and a few comic books. But my favourite is this:

uSJXq.jpg

u7ki2.jpg

Still works btw :7

iNvid02

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
yeah i found out the RRP is like £99, amazon UK has it for about £55-£60
but other bookshops have it cut down to like £15-£30 which i guess is where my sis got it

not sure if they post internationally but this is a crazy saving (its $23.30)
http://www.theworks.co.uk/The-Simps...Episode-Guide-Seasons-1-20/9780007388158.html

Holy shit. I have been eyeing this up for months since a GAFer posted it in one of these threads.

Will have to pop in to my local The Works tomorrow. Hopefully they have it in-store.

Gong

Similar video game tastes :) All are great but pleasantly surprised with Rayman Origins. The colours and animations and character design are really great and charming!

What movies are those? I recognize Planet Earth. How are the books, any recommendations?

Decided to crack open Forza 4 first, Rayman soon for sure.

Movies are Touch of Evil (left) and Silent Running (right) with the entire Battlestar Galactica series at the bottom. Books are a mixture of Kurt Vonnegut and Chuck Palahniuk and Carl Sagan to round it off. It'll be next Christmas before I work my way through it all :-D

Holy shit. I have been eyeing this up for months since a GAFer posted it in one of these threads.

Will have to pop in to my local The Works tomorrow. Hopefully they have it in-store.

How much does it weigh? thats a good price. was thinking of shipping overseas.

jonno394

Went into mine earlier, they said they received their stock a few months back and haven't received any more of it. Ordered it online, but would rather have picked it up instore.

Pringler

christmas2.JPG

christmas1.JPG

I got &#8364;125, a nice scarf, a leather pencil case - good addition becasue as a teacher I will need one, Apple Care for my iPhone 4S, a 2012 New York city calender and a "The Art of Pixar" Artbook.

Not pictures a aftermarket reverse paring sensor for my car.

sophora

Pretty nice month, got some new clothes for Christmas. BF got me that cat hoodie, finally I have a jacket that fits me well and isn't over-sized. Also had a couple of packages from 3A, picked up the limited Xmas Tomorrow Queen Lolli and bought Bleak Mission with his dog Custard. Picked up the 4th Humble Bundle too.

cQJSpl.jpg

SUPARSTARX

Pretty nice month, got some new clothes for Christmas. BF got me that cat hoodie, finally I have a jacket that fits me well and isn't over-sized. Also had a couple of packages from 3A, picked up the limited Xmas Tomorrow Queen Lolli and bought Bleak Mission with his dog Custard. Picked up the 4th Humble Bundle too.

[]http://i.imgur.com/cQJSpl.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my! I want to see that 3A stuff in the geek gaf thread. :O PICS!

LiK

yr0tn.jpg

whoa, awesome. putting that in my wishlist.

Top Bottom