• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF eBay thread of bidding, sniping, and self sustaining hobbies.

Buy and sell at your own risk. NeoGAF admins and mods are not responsible for jerks and ninnies pulling a fast one on you, if that should happen.

This is not meant to steal the thunder from the B/S/T thread. That is a great thread and I've established my rep as a reliable seller there; just some times you have a pesky item that you can't get rid of - so that's where eBay comes in.

Ground Rules:

- Do not post items you're selling in the B/S/T thread on eBay. Try to sell there first.
- Post items for sale ONCE. No bumping auctions here for the duration of your auction period.
- You can bump your auctions ONCE on the day they end.
- Post descriptions and links to your unique item pages please, not your seller profile / full item listing.

That should cover it for now.

If an item gets bid up out of your comfort zone, don't get suckered into bidding higher. Let it go. It sucks, but I've had things I've wanted slip from my grasp in the past.

Post away.

Here's a list of stuff I'm currently getting out of my house if anybody is interested:

Games:

Beyond Good & Evil (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003)
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006)
GrimGrimoire (Sony PlayStation 2, 2007)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest (Bonus Disc Edition)
Ninja Assault (Sony PlayStation 2, 2002)
Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii, 2010)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (PlayStation Portable, 2006)

Other:

Custom Street Fighter II Boss Sketch Card set

Card Boy

Banned
Apologies for the necro bump. But i have an ebay related question. I 'sold' an item, but the winner hasn't sent payment yet and its being 4 days already. I believe I have being trolled and the person buying was a fake buyer as the ebay account was created the day on the purchase.

My question is as follows, how do i make the item so its 'lost/damaged/' or make it not for sale anymore? I want to relist this item, but i want to cover my tracks in case this buyer turns out to be real and sends payment. I don't to be waiting for what can be potentially a fake buyer.

What are my options Gaf?

Top Bottom