• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

seady

Legium2k said:
19022010009n.jpg

So they are giving PSP away for free now with phone?

Fuzz Rez

Banned
Crazypanda_85 said:
Is this a blu ray of Perfect Blue? Is it region-free?

Don't know if that is BD release but there is only one BD release of Perfect Blue (far as I know) and it's JP release. Region Free but no eng. subs nor eng. audio.

ithorien

SonOfABeep said:
CIMG0019.jpg

A favorite local places' specialty. Not something you want to get every month or even every few months.. phew! It's a stretch to call this "a pancake"

We have something like this in IL, Walker Bros pancake house. Same deal, huge apple pancake. Apple + cinnamon + sugar + dough = <3

SonOfABeep said:
BIGASS APPLE CINNAMON PANCAKE
I don't know how anyone can eat something like this for breakfast. If I did I'd probably feel sick for the rest of the day. I've had desserts that look half as sugar/carbohydrate loaded as this thing. That is a breakfast item, right? I'm in shock over this thing. :lol

Davedough

Crappy blackberry shots and poor framing, but had to snap off a few on my way to work. Finally got the tax return back and picked up my new super couch.

2yobiwp.jpg

From the dining room left.

213ql9e.jpg

From the dining room right.

2jfzi9x.jpg

Its a chocolate brown super soft corderoy sectional. I had a hard time getting into work and not just wanting to lounge on it.

Kenak said:
Don't they also pay a lot more for phones though?

Way to much. Paying 600-1000 dollars for a phone with contract is far form uncommon. The iPhone costs 370 with a 110 dollar monthly contract. With normal Sony Ericsson and Nokia phones running between the 400-1000 dollar mark depending on model and contract.

Foxix Von

Auron_Kale said:
Got this in the mail:

5a13839f.jpg

VGA cable for my Dreamcast and replacement batter for my VMU. Heavy Rain I'll pick up tonight.

Oh snap, where did you order that from and how much is it? I still don't have one and one of these days I need to play shenmue, and when I do I want it to be in style. :lol

These probably will be my only pickups for this month

Picked up on release day just never got around to posting until now.
2nq5ct0.jpg

Just picked this up today and got a free code for an extra chapter pleasantly suprised
30dgweq.jpg

Foxix said:
Oh snap, where did you order that from and how much is it? I still don't have one and one of these days I need to play shenmue, and when I do I want it to be in style. :lol

I got it off of racketboy.com. The cable was like $11-$12 and the battery was less than $1. With shipping, I paid about $17 altogether.

Legium2k

Vinterbird said:
Way to much. Paying 600-1000 dollars for a phone with contract is far form uncommon. The iPhone costs 370 with a 110 dollar monthly contract. With normal Sony Ericsson and Nokia phones running between the 400-1000 dollar mark depending on model and contract.
You mean 400-1000 dollar/year in phone+monthly contract right? I paid 12-15€ monthly and phone usually is free when you do the contract, people got N97 mini for 75-125€, mine 0€ in a goodie. Also free costs 200-250€, How much costs that phone free in US??

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kenak said:
Don't they also pay a lot more for phones though?

Not really, most phones are free if you take out a 12~18 month contract for around £25. (even less sometimes)

I got my G1 free with my £30 a month contract which gives me unlimited internet, 800 minutes and 1000 texts.

Apart from if you want an iPhone you end up paying for the phone also.

Foxix Von

Auron_Kale said:
I got it off of racketboy.com. The cable was like $11-$12 and the battery was less than $1. With shipping, I paid about $17 altogether.

Thanks!

How do you get sound out of that one though? The other one on that site has rca out, that one doesn't seem to.

Foxix said:
Thanks!

How do you get sound out of that one though? The other one on that site has rca out, that one doesn't seem to.

Haven't tried it yet as I just got it, but there's a hole near the vga cable portion that I'd assume you plug the audio line into for sound.

I'll mess around with it tonight.

I want to join the Heavy Rain brigade, but no new games for me 'til Yakuza 3. Data East was an old Gold Box pre-order I forgot about.

feb8.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm keeping the stick, it depends on another how another pick-up-in-the-works goes. It rocks for Raiden, though.

feb9.jpg

Davedough said:
Crappy blackberry shots and poor framing, but had to snap off a few on my way to work. Finally got the tax return back and picked up my new super couch.

Its a chocolate brown super soft corderoy sectional. I had a hard time getting into work and not just wanting to lounge on it.

Looks great. I love sectionals. Plus, you've got the great middle piece. :D

And I see we're back to quoting long posts again. :(

JEKKI

mjc said:
Is this a riff on Doctor Who? Where'd you get it at?
yoyo! I got it off the threadless!!!

I donno what Dr Who is... I only know what time and space is.

time and space is all around us, and it also is us, I am time and space.

the pickup thread is also time and space.

luka said:
Some weaboo music:

wwne48.jpg

Wow.... impressed. best pickup of this thread. Eri Nobuchika's Debut Album = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

VERY underrated album. Guys, check this out if you haven't heard it.

How is the Mondo Grosso album? I know he produced Eri's album... Are those other albums of a similar style?

luka

Loves Robotech S1
JeffDowns said:
Wow.... impressed. best pickup of this thread. Eri Nobuchika's Debut Album = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

VERY underrated album. Guys, check this out if you haven't heard it.

How is the Mondo Grosso album? I know he produced Eri's album... Are those other albums of a similar style?

Thanks. :)
Mondo Grosso's stuff is very similar, lots of great and punchy dance tracks, but Eri's voice is really one of a kind. The other ones are different. Hitomi Yaida is more folk rock and School Food Punishment is post rock. They're both awesome. :D

luka said:
Thanks. :)
Mondo Grosso's stuff is very similar, lots of great and punchy dance tracks, but Eri's voice is really one of a kind. The other ones are different. Hitomi Yaida is more folk rock and School Food Punishment is post rock. They're both awesome. :D

Did you listen to Clammbon?

Top Bottom