• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Minotauro said:
Hey dude, it's just a comfort aid, man. No biggie.

:lol Calling it that is perfectly legit, I stand by that. :) That's what it is, that's what it's for.

Sell 'em alongside foot baths and massage chairs, it's all about comfort and convenience.

darkvir

shapeimage_1.png

Thanks to my bud Jules from BioWare for ME2. Bioshock was $9, thought I'd give it another try...

rockmang15

Neo Member
Where is can get??!!

Quote said:
Pick-ups from the girlfriend for v-day. I think I'll keep her around!
DSC_0607.png

Quote said:
And most of all, fresly worked on and converted! Ordered the last bits of needed art and parts:

20944_1328433606813_1110124013_1010577_4670216_n.jpg

She's #12 in my collection. And quickly already have a #13 lined up! Hopefully I'll have a deal worked out before the end of the Feb thread here.

Nice to see a fellow arcade collector on here! I have 11 Myself! Do you use Vaps.org at all?

Legium2k said:
You mean 400-1000 dollar/year in phone+monthly contract right? I paid 12-15€ monthly and phone usually is free when you do the contract, people got N97 mini for 75-125€, mine 0€ in a goodie. Also free costs 200-250€, How much costs that phone free in US??

I mean that you pay the company 340 dollars, then you get the iPhone in your hand and then that is paid for. Then in order to forfill you contract with the company you have to pay 110 dollars a month for a minimum of six months. Those 110 goes to the subscription, as in texts, phone calls, 3G usage and so on.

So in reality you paid around a 1000 dollars for an iPhone and a six month subscription. After six months, the phone is no longer locked to that company, and you go find a cheaper contract or stay with them if you want.

Hey guys, I think we need more posts where you quote 17 pictures and you end it with a single sentence like 'cool pickups'. That sure is what we need more of.

Risible

jaydogg691 said:
Seriously, my old Sony Ericsson phone could take better pictures than this. And it had flash.

That's WHY it took better pictures. 99% of the blurry iPhone pics I see on these threads are caused by low-light conditions. Turn on all the lights in your room before taking the pic - barring that, wait until daylight and get more natural light into the room.

The tiny lenses on the phone cameras can't gather much light - the blurriness you see is caused by really high ISO settings necessary to take pictures with that little light.

I have an iPhone and have taken plenty of really nice pics with it - in fact Chase Jarvis has a book out called "The Best Phone Is The One You Have With You" that is comprised of iPhone pics that are terrific. It's all about managing the light with those things.

Thus endeth my rant for the day :D.

Solideliquid said:

The jealousy.. it has no bounds..

I love Chipotle. I used to go there all the time back in college. Unfortunately after I graduated and moved with my wife down to SC (she's a Pharmacy student), I soon discovered there are no Chipotle here...

eXistor

DSC00530.jpg

For those very few people that might be interested: Deadly Premonition is NOT regionfree contrary to some reports I've found. Too bad I can;t play it I was hoping this would be a pretty cool Z-grade game.

crispyben

dhg949.jpg

Limited edition was already sold out, but I got the game for 55€ so...

Pour les Français, le jeu est à ce prix-là avec la carte Fnac.

rataplein

Sorry the shitty iphone pics.

Heavy Rain, Borderlands (i was waiting a GOTY version, but i found it very cheap), Clock Tower 3 (it has been incredible so far...) and the surprisingly SLICK Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (with Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories)

ildq1s.jpg

-----------

A close up to the GTA:

2hn2poz.jpg

The box opens like a book

And the contents:

2uti2kh.jpg

The game boxes are shitty (no memory card holder, cheap plastic). But the pack comes with both manuals, and both maps!!. It's really slick.
If the Trilogy compilations has the same quality, i will get one.

Majine

Banned
I hope this thread is an indication that Heavy Rain will sell well. Not my type of game, but because of its originality, I hope it does good.

.hacked

25710de.jpg

Asus Eee (for travel/honeymoon)

otelwz.jpg

Halo was a gift, game are thanks to Gamestops 50% bouns trade in deal.

2w32d15.jpg

Valentine's Day gift from my baby.

Xamdou said:
What do you recommended off the menu for someone who has never ate at Chipotle?

Burrito with:

Carnitas
Cilantro-Lime Rice
Pinto Beans
Fresh Tomato Salsa
Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa
Sour Cream
Cheese

Fucking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I wish the US got the Heavy Rain collectors edition. That thing looks pretty good.

As for Chipotle, Steak burrito with Pinto beans and ask for a side of honey vinaigrette. Put whatever you like on after that. Wash it down with a cold beverage of your choice but a beer goes great.

Their chicken burritos are very good as is the steak. I like mine with light rice, pinto beans, medium salsa, onions and peppers, sour cream, corn and a little cheese. Add to that a bag of chips and some guacamole and a cold drink. Heaven in your mouth dude.

Flek

Banned
Forsete said:
I was going to do a theme picture but I spent all my time playing the game. :D

4385810694_0570ec5d76_b.jpg

nice picture dude ! thumbs up :D Iam going to do a themed picture for heavy rain … iam just waiting for my version :O

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I laughed so hard and constant, I almost died.

New Tims.

Bulk post next month. Blame it on the snow. Fing snow!

29qbasj.jpg

Top Bottom