• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

crappy iphone pic but got BioShock 2 last week, it's great

5aba563e.jpg

but i'm thinking of taking a pic of all the stuff i got since i joined last month :D

Dogenzaka

Banned
I'm so happy to see so many Heavy Rain copies. Gives me a glimmer of hope into a future of video games with genres that don't focus on you shooting a gun in first-person.

th3dude

Dogenzaka said:
I'm so happy to see so many Heavy Rain copies. Gives me a glimmer of hope into a future of video games with genres that don't focus on you shooting a gun in first-person.

Completely agree! :D

terithegreat

Neo Member
m0ngo said:
Bioshock 2 special edition hardcover guide:
Which came with two lithographs, the main reason i bought it :D

Oof. I've been debating whether or not to pick the LE guide up anyway... Those lithographs are amazing though. Does every copy of the guide come with them?

Dogenzaka said:
Jesus Christ.

If only Japan could save us all!

WEGGLES

Dai101 said:
First post in this thread (actually 1st in NeoGAF at all):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Dai_/Foto0292.jpg[IMG]

Greetings from Mexico.[/QUOTE]
Wait... there's a BS2 box with the shrink wrap still on... did you get 2 copies?

C-Jo

Just a few little things for the rest of this month:

Mass Effect 1 art book, Heavy Rain & Edgeworth.
DSC01113-1.jpg

Pierrot le fou, Wings of Desire, Aziz Ansari standup and the complete Tom Green show.
DSC01115-1.jpg

Whaaaat? It's totally possible for someone to like Jean-Luc Goddard and Tom Green. :lol

manofmandango said:
The jealousy.. it has no bounds..

I love Chipotle. I used to go there all the time back in college. Unfortunately after I graduated and moved with my wife down to SC (she's a Pharmacy student), I soon discovered there are no Chipotle here...

We don't have them in Canada either. So delicious. So jealous.

360 controller, on sale from Amazon.
360.jpg

PS3 Games
ps3.jpg

Couple movies (forgot I already had 12 Monkeys on dvd)
br.jpg

And my fave, a Game Boy Micro + Yoshi's Island!
gbm.jpg

Not pictured:
A repaired water heater
A repaired fridge

Yeah, they both died within days of each other. That sucked hard. FYI, dry ice works really well for keeping a dead fridge and freezer cold. We didn't lose any food.

Top Bottom