• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Some t-shirts:

AE2C0A82-15DB-480D-8113-8DEAF943F88C-2708-0000028A607F2E5B_zpsa7e58970.jpg

Smokey

Received the two Asus 120hz monitors that I ordered last week from a seller on a different forum. I now have a multi-monitor 120hz Nvidia Surround setup. Also got a GALANT from Ikea to hold the goods:

surroundz9q06.jpg

neoxdonut

Free shirts from the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance release party at the Hard rock cafe in L.A

vy340Jfl.jpg

l98vw4ol.jpg

Also there were free drinks.

9DbJAINl.jpg

mr_toa

Well, you got me again Nintendo. I really shouldn't have purchased a new gaming handheld/console, especially given the fact that my most recent purchase (The Wii U) has been collecting dust like nobody's business. Still, the recent Nintendo direct paired with the upcoming (late) release of Fire Emblem means I just had to cave.

CZC8GJ3.jpg

When I got home yesterday I found out that the 3DS XL in the initial bundle that I picked up had a small but visible scratch underneath the screen. So I had to run back to the store to trade it. Not a great first experience. I'm also not digging how perfectly still you need to hold the screen for the 3D not to warp, or the short battery life. That said, when the 3D works, it's great and Super Mario 3D Land is a stellar Mario game. It shits all over New Super Mario Brothers U. The Galaxy team knows how to make amazing games.

Also picked up Pullblox (Pushmo) which is a lot of fun in small bursts.

Pretty :)

Ban Puncher

BMRhQxk.jpg

Yotsuba&! Revoltech Danboard Mini 12 Box - Fucking Danbo's everywhere!
Mushihime-sama LE w/ First Release Bonus 360
Lollipop Chainsaw Valentine Edition PS3
Persona 4 Golden PSVita
Too Human 360 - Brand new and sealed. Retirement fund secured.

maskrider

I intended to buy the PS3 version since I already have first release Lollipop Chainsaw X360 Premium, but only discovered that I have added the wrong one after receiving the package, heh !

2013feb-lcv-p2ep.jpg

Received the two Asus 120hz monitors that I ordered last week from a seller on a different forum. I now have a multi-monitor 120hz Nvidia Surround setup. Also got a GALANT from Ikea to hold the goods:

surroundz9q06.jpg

Damn I got Horny looking at that, lol.

Well, this is what I got.

4d4d419679ee11e2a7d622000a9e298f_7.jpg

2830395279f011e292c922000a1fb771_7.jpg

I intended to buy the PS3 version since I already have first release Lollipop Chainsaw X360 Premium, but only discovered that I have added the wrong one after receiving the package, heh !

2013feb-lcv-p2ep.jpg

Where did you pick up that soundtrack? Would love to get one myself.

-Edit- That Valentines edition looks great too!

Atolm

Jiayu G3 smartphone from China. 720p IPS Gorilla glass screen for 140€! Yay!. Replaces my first generation Galaxy Mini.

iHWDGdtl.jpg

Pelkt5jl.jpg

maskrider

Ah many thanks, Did you get yours from there? I see its a first come basis, wish they say if it they still have some.

Yes, I bought mine from HMV, the item is still in stock and they still list the first print OST as a bonus, may be the first print didn't sell out yet.

DasMarcos

Banned
100_0619_zpsd8e46f1a.jpg

Finally entering into the world of the 3DS and all that it has to offer. Screen protectors coming tomorrow and I won't be playing until they get here!

FluxWaveZ

PULSE wireless stereo headset - Elite Edition

BzOlubKl.jpg

Not sure if I'll keep it since I already had the $100 PS3 wireless headset before winning this one, but I've heard good things about it.

DasMarcos

Banned
Why 2 3DS? Just curious.
I'd love to get the purple one.

The purple OG is for my wife (she has tiny hands) and the XL will be for me. Not sure if you heard but there was a sale for the OG on Newegg, 30 dollars off. It's long gone by now me thinks but I thought the time was right to invest.

Also, I think I may get two copies of Mario Kart asap as well.

Galdelico

BMRhQxk.jpg

Yotsuba&! Revoltech Danboard Mini 12 Box - Fucking Danbo's everywhere!
Mushihime-sama LE w/ First Release Bonus 360
Lollipop Chainsaw Valentine Edition PS3
Persona 4 Golden PSVita
Too Human 360 - Brand new and sealed. Retirement fund secured.
Does the Valentine Edition of Lollipop Chainsaw come with some new content? The package looks pretty sweet (and on PS3 it doesn't seem to have any Platinum/Greatest Hits overlay).

Top Bottom