• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

TheDanger

Banned
Got a Sex Pistols zippo lighter for my birthday, pretty fuckin' cool.

iYDh5hT6hvKpO.JPG

And this came in the mail yesterday for my 4s

Nice haul !

Reminds me that I should finish Y, resume collecting 100 bullets and my hunting down missing Eightballs issues.

Just got Building Stories myself but haven't had the time to "read" it yet...

Coconut

Banned
Foxygen, it's like The Kinks, Lou Reed, and a little Beatles made an album after listening to some MGMT

EJ0xuj5l.jpg

Found a 3DS in perfect condition at a local used games store's going out of business sale this weekend.

PWC1TPel.jpg

I found this in a box of records that was left in the parking lot of the Solano Mall in Fairfield.

593JKqTl.jpg

Yes Boss!

New Wii U game.

8BEBDEDD-EE78-4AEA-9DCC-812AC0D595F7-2744-000002BFB5BFED1C_zps58acd8ff.jpg

New Ron Fricke...can't believe it has been twenty years since Baraka and thirty since Koyaanisqatsi.

02490D13-32AA-4F28-9AAA-A6C7CA860374-2744-000002BFBCFA48FA_zps1f2c406e.jpg

Taito Legends 2 for PS2!

6F5B97DF-B76E-4234-AEAB-EB22B89229C0-2744-000002BFB0E4E730_zps7e3ececa.jpg

And a replacement disc for my Rhythm Fever. With the generation coming to a close I'm replacing some of my damaged games. My old disc works but got scratched up in a move:

E55CA09A-F9F6-4D88-B4CC-F78CA16FD251-2744-000002BFB9974D6D_zps840663ef.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
little beat up
Gyromite (NES already had it just wanted it complete), After Burner 3 (Sega CD)
gyroburner_zpsa1f5fdf1.jpg

factory sealed Shadow Tower (PS1), Clock Tower 3 (PS2)
shadowclock_zpsdb1e9502.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
And I've received two Graze USA boxes thus far. Dang, this stuff is YUMMY.

Wow! That's awesome. I'd absolutely love an invite if you have one, please! My sister is vegan, and I'd love to get her this for her upcoming birthday; looks like there might be some options for her.

LadyRiven

So great looking (and sounding)! Happen to have any invites Riven?

Wow! That's awesome. I'd absolutely love an invite if you have one, please! My sister is vegan, and I'd love to get her this for her upcoming birthday; looks like there might be some options for her.

Sadly I don't! Literally the day after I signed up they put most of the invite codes on the chopping block. So far I've only been able to invite one person. :(

They got super swamped with new people signing up to the point where they don't even seem to know when they can give out new invite codes. The "first box free" thing is gone now too.

On the bright side, the snacks are REALLY really good. My favorites so far are the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes with Onion Marmalade and the Summer Berry Flapjack. :)

Strike

DSCN1109_zpsdbbbf7c4.jpg

Got RE6 ($20), Always Sunny, and The Dark Knight Trilogy from Amazon. Also decided to pick up some of the sodas mentioned in this thread.

DSCN1120_zpse8be65b3.jpg

Got Dead Space 3 ($32) on sale from goHastings.

DSCN1115_zpsabd06b79.jpg

Took advantage of the sale.

Parts for my new PC

UF9sVjM.jpg

nreI00A.jpg

QhmuESE.jpg

v5gVYQY.jpg

AyeVbvW.jpg

Still have more on the way.

Hell yes! I have the Z77 MPower myself. So far it's been a fantastic purchase. It's a little weird that it only has two SATA-III ports, but really, if you're doing more than 2 SSD's, you're ballin' hard enough that you should've gone Z79. Built in WiFi works great for me. I have full bars at all times, and my router is on a different floor.

I love that you matched that ram to the black & yellow color scheme of the motherboard. I went with low profile stuff, but I bet yours ends up looking 10x as cool.

ramyeon

Catching up on 3DS games I missed after getting my 3DS XL a few days ago.

jGXofpzz2zEnC.png

Also put a preorder down for Luigi's Mansion. So many games going in my backlog :eek:

IMG_7772_zps0c79bc68.png

CIB Super Scope. Even includes Super Scope 6 and manual.
I guess it's technically not *complete* as the SS itself was missing the battery door but that's not too big of an issue.
No pictures of it out of the box as I didn't have the camera on me and I didn't feel like taking it out again.
I didn't test it to see if it works yet.

IMG_7774_zps76730068.png

Also got this huge heavy duty Gameboy case. It's official Nintendo and appears to be made out of raw Nintendium. Very well-built. What's inside?

IMG_7775_zps0f63b8ce.png

A Green Play-It-Loud DMG and eight games.
(Tetris Attack, Dr. Mario, Baseball, Bart Simpson's Escape From Camp Deadly, Vegas Stakes, Yoshi's Cookie, Boxxle, and Galaga/Galaxian)

IMG_7776_zpsffce52f5.png

The DMG.
I have like 6 other DMGs already but I didn't have a Green PIL (I wanted the whole PIL series) and I was going to backlight it if it needed repairs. But when I opened the carrying case, I noticed something. Everything in it looked brand new.

Seriously, this DMG is absolutely MINT.
IMG_7777_zps74704014.png

It doesn't even have crap in the speaker grate outside of some tiiiiiny dust particles.

IMG_7786_zps8c9542ec.png

It works absolutely perfectly and there are a couple of hairline scratches on the lens, but it's otherwise flawless.

IMG_7791_zpse747ce2d.png

IMG_7792_zpse85db60f.png

Even the stickers on the back were in basically perfect condition and showed no yellowing or fading or any real signs of use.
Seriously, I can't emphasize enough just how absolutely perfect everything was.

IMG_7790_zps88f424d6.png

Even the game cartridges looked absolutely brand new.

The case even -SMELLED- new. And it's definitely more than 15 years old.

The only thing in the case that didn't look new was Dr. Mario which had fading and brown spots and scratches and gashes on it, but I'm assuming it was owned by someone else other than the previous owner at some point or it got lost or something.

I'm guessing whoever owned all of this never played it and just put it in storage for years. The carrying case had a pretty heavy layer of dust on the outside before I cleaned it off but everything inside looked absolutely factory new, except Dr. Mario.

IMG_7793_zps6993de4c.png

Kirby: Mass Attack
This is currently $12 on Amazon. Pick it up if you get a chance.

IMG_7794_zps1a53da62.png

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D Revolution
I really like this game a lot, and I found a sealed copy for a good price.

Top Bottom