• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

GulAtiCa

These came in the mail today:
SNES, Super Caesar's Palace, Super Metroid, and Wipeout 64.
My main SNES with the S-Video is in my bed room, and this one with a composite cable will replace it's old position downstairs on the big screen.

hv65ZE.jpeg

witness

2013-02-16_17-05-28_659.jpg

New car! 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T with a 8 speed auto. My first new car, my wifes second. What a fun fun sports car to drive, we were shocked by how fast it is. Its just so light and easily tossable, and makes a great sound for a stock car, especially when using the paddle shifters because you can keep it in the high rpm range. It can be quiet and calm when we want it to be which is nice, we were averaging 35mpg on the hour long drive to her parents house on sunday. Love the interior as well, the three gauges in the center column are a great touch along with the heavily bolstered seats. We have never had a car with Bluetooth and its a revelation, and satellite radio.

I'm in love.

Ban Puncher

Does the Valentine Edition of Lollipop Chainsaw come with some new content? The package looks pretty sweet (and on PS3 it doesn't seem to have any Platinum/Greatest Hits overlay).

It comes with all the DLC costumes but nothing new in terms of added gameplay.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Now that I've dumped some pictures, I can post more thoroughly.

Going back about a week, got my mom some flowers for Valentine's Day. No girlfriend and/or seeing anyone this year, so I got off on the cheap! I got my sister a Visa giftcard she can use for gas when she comes home from school.

8490079435_c085bc9bb2_c.jpg

My sister got me a bunch of snack food she won at school during a community BINGO game, lol. She's vegan, so I got a bunch of chips/candy/etc. My mom got me an Evernote Moleskine notebook. Freaking awesome!

8491315754_d1dfec7450_c.jpg

I spent several days at Iowa State University for their recruiting fair. I love doing the recruiting thing - easy work, get to meet nice people, enjoy some good food, get people jobs, and just get away from the office and do something different. While there, hit a local cafe', and had some killer mac & cheese and dessert.

8491194832_bc47375da2_c.jpg

8491179252_3c0cfdc22d_c.jpg

I'd love to invest in a really nice pair of shoes; but I just wear through them way too quickly. I'm sure a more expensive pair might last longer - but I'd honestly rather just grab a new pair every several months, I guess. Also got a belt and a shirt while on the excursion.

8490084553_e506d7f3df_c.jpg

8490088173_756b96cde7_c.jpg

And woo! It's Metal Gear Rising day! Love me some Metal Gear! :)

8490094881_b7ee619db1_c.jpg

8490078563_ac1c02cf08_c.jpg

Grabbed a case today at the Apple Store on the way home...

8491181522_ef76bca2d8_c.jpg

... for my new baby that's replacing my old 2007 24" iMac:

8491191414_6c46ba7d69_c.jpg

13" Retina MacBook Pro - 2.5 i5 - 8GB - 128GB

Cypher

Collector's Editions incoming!

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Collector's Edition (360)

DSC09773_zpsc5fff0fd.jpg

Dead Space 3 - Limited Edition (360)
Dead Space 3 - Collector's Edition Official Game Guide

DSC09774_zps0dd09426.jpg

Dead Space 3 - Development Team Contents Box

DSC09775_zps74943823.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
It's getting harder to show off my game pickups, because I buy so much digital lately ^_^ But here are the digital purchases I've made this month.

IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

Couldn't resist taking advantage of the FF deal. I already had all the other ones I wanted.

IMAG0380.jpg

Still have yet to play Beyond Good & Evil, and the sale last week was a good reason to pick it up.

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

Bought some Japanese PSN yen, for these 2 games. Minna No Golf 6 for PS3, and Phantasy Star Complete Collection PS2 classic.

IMAG0378.jpg

Never played a Fire Emblem game before, and this will be my first. Picked up off eshop.

IMAG0377.jpg

Not that big a steam purchases for me. The bulk of them is the MS steam pack I bought from b/s/t on gaf.

IMAG0384.jpg

Outside of my digital purchases, here are the physical games I picked up recently. Was able to snag those DS/3DS games during the best buy sale.

IMAG0376.jpg

This is the big one for me though ^_^ Never owned an iPad, and I finally got myself this 16gb iPad 2. Not the latest, but I'm still loving it. This is the reason I won't be doing much spending in the near future anymore, lol.

Some pickups from the last month or so, presented in CrappyMobileCamarama:
Firstly, some misadventures at eBay resulted in me nabbing a couple of games. Halo Reach was £5, and Digital Devil Saga was £6.98.
To the left, another pick-up from eBay, a pair of Sennheiser HD 202 headphones, which I grabbed at £13.46, and to the right a brand new EU copy of Persona 4 Golden from ShopTo (who evidently don't know the meaning of the phrase "release date"). Price was £29.86-ish.

Not pictured: a Steam copy of Dishonored which I won from a PC Gaming Wiki competition, and a 16Gb Vita memory card, which in combination with PlayStation Plus means I can now do this:
8492551352_a6179c6910_o.jpg

-PXG-

Ah. New stuffs

EYKUBKv.jpg

Princess Bitch

h9tybKX.jpg

Fan Gamer/ Attract Mode shirts

lmOoaNE.jpg

Club Nintendo goodies

4X1lwFC.jpg

Anarchy Reigns and MGR

2XXTXYD.jpg

Robot Vol. 1 & 2
Ashley Wood's Art of Metal Gear Solid
The Art of Blizzard Entertainment

6hK9yPx.jpg

And these....

tf9XKB6.jpg

kBuu4bF.jpg

DeJDQx2.jpg

Can't wait to get 'em framed

EDIT

Pre-orders....

B9T0eEZ.jpg

Steam wishlist is down right retarded. My wallet is crying in the corner.

Dwayne

YeMM3Id.jpg

I didn't even know Persona was out, but the girl next to me at the counter got one. Upon hearing the price, I caved :awe:

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
it is you can get them cheap its a players choice version got mine for $8 think theyve gone up a little in price seeing them now go for around $20

Alfredo

Here's stuff I got this month:

Took seven years, but I finally got a PS3, and some games. And check out the Nanako figure I got from a mini-con.

New parts for my arcade stick. Clear balltop and black silent Sanwa buttons, and custom alpaca-themed art! To complete the picture, my Charlie and Garrus cosplay alpacas (still working on Garrus).

And some Catherine stuff. T-shirt and sweet coasters. I made the mini pizza box to contain the coasters to give away in a Catherine tournament I plan on having.

Jessicat

Got my January order from Amiami today; got hit up by customs for an added $45 though, not cool :/

Devil Summoner Soul Hackers Rubber Keychain sets 1&2 [amiami claimed these were random, but I got full sets in both boxes o_O]
Devil Summoner Soul Hackers Pocket Knife [has a small knife, nail file, and mini scissors. Handy, but expensive x.x]
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Magician ART-FX figure
Persona 4 Kuma/Teddie "Pass Case" [his head is a small pocket, and there's a clear slot in his back to put a card]
Digimon Adventure PSP with Amiami's exclusive card

Top Bottom