• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Hayabusi

Some more books:

Foto%2019.02.14%2014%2016%2024.jpg

Nendo puchi time!
iW3i4s0dDph8J.jpg

Looks like somebody stayed out in the sun too long... oops :\
i1QXNTM6aHuuU.jpg

And a full size Nendo. Yozora deeply engrossed in her game, disturb her at your own risk!
iVRbVs9hU2S80.jpg

glaurung

ps3whitebox.jpg

ps3whiteconsole.jpg

Decided to splurge on this despite being poor as fuck. Three reasons beside it looking good:
  1. To conserve space.
  2. My slim black is getting tired.
  3. My PS3 backlog is massive.
Stand sold separately of course.

glaurung

Yeah. Too bad you can't buy it brand new. When did this come out? I wanted one from 2010. I wonder when white/silver PlayStation 4 will be available.
I think the white slim came out either in July 2010 or July 2011. A quick search did not give a definitive answer, but I suspect the later date.

My guess for the white and silver PS4 SKUs is late 2015 or mid-2016. A massive bundle with a white camera and white stand should be on their agenda. And I really want a ceramic white DS4.

Yeah. Too bad you can't buy it brand new. When did this come out? I wanted one from 2010. I wonder when white/silver PlayStation 4 will be available.

I think the white slim came out either in July 2010 or July 2011. A quick search did not give a definitive answer, but I suspect the later date.

It had 2 releases in the UK. First one was Gamestop online store exclusive at the end of 2011, second one was Game exclusive in mid 2012 (like June/July). You'd have a hell of a job trying to find a new one of them nowadays because they were pretty limited - stores only ever got sent a single batch.

CrovaxPSO

Found my way to Amazon.co.jp's third party sellers and got a bunch of dating sim guides/art books. The shipping was already absurd for just one item and didn't go up much after each addition item, and most of these were only a few hundred yen. Still worked out far cheaper than buying them from eBay. I'm surprised at how good the condition is of some of these, considering they were anywhere from 250 to 800 yen. Most of them also have posters that haven't been removed.

Tokimeki Memorial and Tokimeki Memorial 2 guides

Sentimental Graffiti guide and two art books, one comes with two drama CDs

Kimikiss guide

Some stuff I have picked up since this last tuesday,

arSvjhF.jpg

Then I had to give the puppy an Xbone,

Also ended up ordering 2000 dollars worth of parts to build my first pc, yay tax returns.

Oh man that Shiba puppy! Makes me want to get a playmate for my black and tan shiba.

braves01

Banned
Excuse the Vita pics:

Some Kuros so I could get rid of those unsightly colored buttons. Pretty nice packaging for some buttons.
6rympyk.jpg

WjcSfZp.jpg

Installed in my FE and looking good alongside...
6QphT1V.jpg

...some Cave pick-ups for when I eventually get an Xbox
wDrgHSY.jpg

CB3p1N5.jpg

JLynn

More stuff I gots the past week

Xbox LIVE 12 month renewal digital code.

UnB2319l.jpg

DRAGONCON REGISTRATION!! A-TOWN SHAWTY!!

43CFjSMl.jpg

Clockwise from top: $50 Nintendo e-shop fare card, The Last of Us (FINALLY), and Justice League: War Blu-ray.

JPuXSyAl.jpg

Used the e-shop card to get this

Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies (WHERE'S THE FRICKEN DLC??)

Z4iXRvGl.jpg

Retro City Rampage 3DS

AVLqnTwl.jpg

Some items from my trip to Disneyland this past weekend

A mug (the pop art is the same on both sides of the mug):
269f3b408085c448143fdf605b46b2f9_zps0c419162.jpg

a3eb3befdb8a3697db7a64d3e9c8c1df_zps1030f967.jpg

A few Disney Princess postcards:
5ae328c5a74f420dee457e094ad80afb_zpsac7c5356.jpg

A Stitch postcard:
9636a025b206a868d52c6cd32b22d2f1_zpse7f81ab8.jpg

And finally the Frozen OST:
225c4fe9fc773797ef55b093ac9fb3ef_zps48f8099f.jpg

Coconut

Banned
8jYFq4Wl.jpg

NLLkk2Il.jpg

Podcasting, streaming, recording equipment.

If you all are interested in checking out what I'm doing here are the links to various things. Some of it's a little janky we are working out the production bugs as we go.

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFWUi1QXK-LFymBaQcqBQ2g

Podcast:

Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gamebuddies-podcast/id810398884?mt=2

Not Itunes: http://gamebuddies.podbean.com/?source=pb

Tumblr:

http://gamebuddies.tumblr.com/

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/gamebuddies

Vancha

Which limited edition is this? It looks like a Nordic Limited Edition but the first word does not say Nordic. I can't read the word clearly.

It's a BeNeLux edition for Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxermburg. Anyone who ordered got a free steelbook with it.

Ban Puncher

Been an expensive and exciting last couple of weeks;

QJgZOZx.jpg

PC Engine DUO-R modded by DoujinDance - Been stalking one of these for years and one finally came up in the condition I wanted and when I had money to burn. The RGB mod is fan-fucking-tastic.
PS3 320GB Slim Red - Old stock, brand new and a bargain.
GameBoy Micro Famicom Edition - Finally I am a member of the Micro Club.
GBA SP Famicom Color - Swapped a mate a spare Neo Geo Gold X system for it.
Rhythm Tengoku & Boktai 2 GBA - Bought from a great local seller for far less than international eBay listings and in pristine condition.
Chun-Li Bishoujo figurine - My first Bishoujo fig, looks real good. Already pre-ordered Cammy.
Danganronpa & Ys Vita - Got these today on release for half price. Can't say no to that.
REmake Wii - Bought it on GC the day it released but realised I never had it on Wii. Wanted to check it out on Dolphin for shits and giggles.
Eneloops - BECAUSE FUCK YOU PLAY & CHARGE KITS AND YOUR BULLSHIT.

Wallet am dead.

Top Bottom