• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

IMG_20140217_140713_607.jpg

I need another headphone stand. The banana hook stands don't work well with the new GOLD wireless headset.

squadr0n

Awesome pickups. You're off to a good start. PM me of you want any recommendations or suggestions. Comics were confusing as hell when I first started trying to break in.

If you like Superman and Wonder Woman check out Superman and Wonder Woman. Its a brand new book that is about the two of them together and its probably the best book DC is putting out at the moment.

AvIAUmD.jpg

Finally.

2nd volume was out first of Feb supposedly but Amazon are taking 3-4 weeks to dispatch. I should really just order from another seller I guess.

Just bought an NES :) Now to get me some game lol

img_7942o9knc.jpg

Was a bust going to Gamestop to buy Earth Defense Force 2025 so I just decided to get the only 2 DBZ games that I didn't have. The funny thing is that Bust Limit might of been the same game I sold to them a few years back lol.

img_7949j4km9.jpg

Shady859

No Rayman double dip love yet?

Astro's I scored on sale early this month. I've had high end Trittons and Turtle Beach sets and these are the best i've owned.

Grip-its for the vanishing rubber on my PS4 stick And I threw in a view of my shooter controller. lol
k8zt.jpg

Congrats you are the winner: Puppy of the Year 2014 end of the competition. As soon as my work schedule settles down this year to normal hours I am so getting a Shiba.

Haha thanks, but yeah I am really happy with her. Was a 7 hour drive from Cape Cod up to Lancaster PA where the people that were selling her were but ended up being well worth the road trip / cash to get it done.

She has actually been really well behaved, outside of a couple stray bathroom issues she hasn't been any trouble at all. Was surprised considering my prior experiences with puppies.

wow
much small
Where did you pick this cute puppie?

We found her on an online puppy selling website but ended up heading out to PA to get her in person after contacting the people who had her on there.

Koppai

1797471_10151899371201646_1522296698_n.jpg

I has a Vita! I bought it used on eBay and it came out of the box in pristine condition, until I got my sweaty hands all over it.

Also bought this, the game that made me want a Vita in the first place:
1966669_10151899403211646_1927869949_n.jpg

Xamdou

Got the Game Of Thrones Season 3 Targaryan Cover exclusive at Bestbuy today! The other GoT Legacy figures are my pickups from the past week as well :)!

GameOfThronesS3TargaryanCoverExclusive.jpg

Ultimadrago

Got the Game Of Thrones Season 3 Targaryan Cover exclusive at Bestbuy today! The other GoT Legacy figures are my pickups from the past week as well :)!

GameOfThronesS3TargaryanCoverExclusive.jpg

All this GoT merch is reminding me about my coming rewatch of 1-3 in preparation for April! Cool, cool.

aldogoliath

Neo Member
Welcome! And nice swag! Where'd you get the JP Gamecube games?

Thanks!
I got them both in a store called "Book off", in the center of tokyo. It was a lucky day, you wouldn't normally see neither of them in there.

Top Bottom