• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

oblo

DVrj1KS.png

Haven't posted anything for awhile. I know I got some more stuff just cannot remember if I took photos of them or not or really remember what it was lol

20140122_183430_zpszgjprw5v.jpg

64GB
20140125_081054_zpspxu2eiaf.jpg

01247203-60C7-4373-9887-AA9961B2F095_zps4s9vegr8.jpg

2C47F630-A0BE-49A5-A445-1ECE019EBF5E_zpsqi1fjcp6.jpg

AF105B9F-E60F-440E-B387-7C359899A93C_zpsww1leibb.jpg

F6FF6861-7544-4DF8-9936-E693FF72EC9F_zpsxwokwnir.jpg

Trip to Tampa (never going back there EVER lol)
EDD4F163-92D3-4E24-971C-68A6CF6FA9C2_zpssd3nh3ul.jpg

91AEEBF2-7EE8-454A-977E-5213F280AFA7_zpscl79cdl2.jpg

86165287-96A5-4CD7-AD63-134178675B1C_zpsqzxbjj3g.jpg

199C8D70-BE10-4295-B476-AC955AFE7F01_zpsyvrmkptx.jpg

spadge

I am surprised Metal Gear Rising Revengeance got a vinyl record. Where did you get it from? Is it the complete soundtrack?

Got it from amazon for about £20. It's not a complete OST, but it has all of the songs with vocals, plus a few instrumental versions.

KeRaSh

Finally got my Gold headset a few days ago:

wl2zxwwl.jpg

Also, my boss took me out for lunch and showed me a few watches and just said "pick one"...

L1NganGl.jpg

Zerojul

Some games, Zombi U was 5€ so I figured it would be a waste not to buy it. I had a hard time finding a copy of Lego SW at a decent prize and had to settle for a UK import :

Finally got my Zelda 3DSLL earlier this month :

Found this for half price, it's really an amazing collector item :

Some DBZ figures :

Saint Seiya ones :

MG Gundam X :

I'm in a bit of a Lego phase right now. The Simpsons house :

My Valentine's Day present :

And the rest :

It was a good month !!!

KeRaSh

Must've been a very good month. Tag Heuer...

Yeah, and I suspect this wasn't even the most expensive one from my selection. I'm not a watch person so I went with a less bulky one. I was a little unsure at the beginning but it has already grown on me. :D
I'd still rather have a Movado Luno Sport Black but I won't sell this one. I earned this. It means more to me than just the price tag.

Asiriya

Neo Member
I've just been an obsessive phase with wanting to both upgrade my PC and buy a Wii U. Was going to hold off but I never owned a Wii and there are some games that I want to play. Don't have any other console so hopefully it will be something fun to play with friends/girlfriend; Smash, Kart etc.

Might have gone a bit crazy but I think it will tide me over until I decide to upgrade the PC as I'm beginning to think I'll wait for next gen bits. Also, my PSU just randomly died so time to get on to Corsair!

i bought a bunch of Lego Galaxy squad for cheaps so I will have to take some pictures of that when I get back from uni and have the space to build it all!

iammeiam

Most of my insurance replacements came in today, on the same FedEx truck. On the one hand, it's kind of awesome to get all this stuff at once. On the other, it's not as awesome as getting it the first time was (and they sent me the wrong version of ACIV; but I'll take it and upgrade to digital for $10 since it's totally not worth waiting two weeks to get them to send me the PS4 disc.)

The PS4 replacement is stuck somewhere in Illinois due to "Adverse weather conditions" so who knows when that will show up.

I also picked up a few new things this week:

I've messed around with the Vita 2000 for about five minutes and already vastly prefer it to the 1000.

karasu

Finally got my Gold headset a few days ago:

wl2zxwwl.jpg

What is the veredict on these ? I had the pulse ones for a while but the battery was not lasting very long so I returned them. So they sound as good as the pulse ones?

I've been using mine for the last seven hours without charging them. They're really comfortable and they seem to have great battery life.

Nisa65

Picked up my shiny new PS4 this morning after Sony finally saw fit to release it here in Japan. I've had the PAL promo copy of Killzone I got from a friend at Sony sitting in my house since December just waiting to get played.

Got Tropical Freeze last week and it's yet another top tier platformer for Wii U.

Coconut

Banned
Most of my insurance replacements came in today, on the same FedEx truck. On the one hand, it's kind of awesome to get all this stuff at once. On the other, it's not as awesome as getting it the first time was (and they sent me the wrong version of ACIV; but I'll take it and upgrade to digital for $10 since it's totally not worth waiting two weeks to get them to send me the PS4 disc.)

The PS4 replacement is stuck somewhere in Illinois due to "Adverse weather conditions" so who knows when that will show up.

I also picked up a few new things this week:

I've messed around with the Vita 2000 for about five minutes and already vastly prefer it to the 1000.

Lame, be glad you can at least start over.

Twelvy

in the next-gen train, although there isn't a single game that I'm interested in yet (I didn't buy it, I won it)
DgFo2m4.jpg

Top Bottom