• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

MarkMan said:
3279983579_2c5fef6ac6.jpg

Pound Puppies for my daughter and C.Viper for me!
I am shocked they still make pound puppies.

Hey how's the articulation on that Viper fig?

edit: 27 points worth, apparently

For the week!

STREET FIGHTA FO!!!
STREET FIGHTA FO!!!
STREET FIGHTA FO!!!

2009febpickup06.jpg

dsstick8.jpg

I wouldn't really call this a pickup, but this was at my house... :lol

dsinterview2.jpg

marwan

Banned
CurlySaysX said:
good luck with that phone btw.
use the shit out of it for the first month as it will likely break and se have a decent 30 day early life failure warranty.
Very good phone just early models were built like crap.

agree man, everyone that i know that bought one broke down after a few days. I also bought the black version and the memory card door broke as soon as i took it out of the box. so i ended up retuning it for a refund after i read up so much about the phone and it's bad build quality

Sony Ericsson used to make solid phones back in the day, but now they have gone down the shitter, plus all their phones are rehash after rehash.

MarkMan said:
donkey show: Your TE mod looks really nice with the vermillions....
Hehe thanks man. The stick is pure beast by default. Wish I could have told you in person on Thursday that you've made a spectacular product, but the fire marshal put a stop to my entering the damn MOCA.

Although I would have liked my LS-56 to pop in with no hassle. =P

Now for my PS3 TE to show up from GS. =(

Flunkie said:
Veronica Belmont.

Correct!

3271258278_3a547796df.jpg

:lol

CiSTM

Banned
Mamesj said:
Here are some pics:

ml1itd.jpg

Right: Takeshi's Challenge - "A Game That Sucked That Bad, That Craved Its Name In The History of the Family Computer" [sic]

This game is so great :lol Funniest thing about it was that it actually sold more then 800.000 copies and was among the best selling games of FAMICOM :lol

BuRT!

How long are the cords on the 360 fightpads? I'm having a tough time deciding which version of SFIV to buy, between having a wireless controller on PS3 or having more people to play against on XBL

*edit*
also, is there rumble in the fightpads ?

BuRT! said:
How long are the cords on the 360 fightpads? I'm having a tough time deciding which version of SFIV to buy, between having a wireless controller on PS3 or having more people to play against on XBL
Longer than 6 feet for sure. My 360 is a bit more than 5 feet away from my couch and I have a good amount of slack.

Just a short sampling of my pickups this month (ie my favorties):

gaf_feb_pu.jpg

1. Macbook 2.0C2D, 4gigs of RAM, 250gig HD (from my previous MB), NVIDIA GeForce 9400M. I was actually looking to get a EEE PC and I was comparing size specs with my old MB and I noticed that they updated the White MBs and was like OK that's what I'm getting. I'm a sucker for the white and my MB was getting a little old. The only downside was that I'm stuck with the last generation of ram (DDR2 667MHz), but all the other upgrades (C2D, Superdrive, 4 gigs of RAM and the 9400M) made it all worthwhile. $1044 with the RAM and 1 day shipping from Amazon. If I can sell my old Macbook (1.83CD, 2gigs of RAM, OSX10.5 retail, iLife07, 120gig HD) for a little over $500 I'll be very happy.

2. TTDS + 2gig MicroSD. Bought this from Deal Extreme for about $13 bucks shipped. I haven't played with it much besides to make sure it worked. Does anyone know the best GB/NES emulators available?

3. Retro Game Challenge. Absolutely awesome. So glad this actually came out here and I hope that enough people buy this so that we can get the sequel!

DJ GT-S

Banned
Yes, sadly the game SFA on PSN is alpha 1. I would have bought the PSN version had it been alpha 2 (aaaaah~ memories of saturn), but I'm glad I went for a retail box Alpha 3. the game is amazing, and I got a new copy for cheap so it's all good.

Now, in other pick-up news, I got a 16GB microvault earlier in the thread, but I just went and grabbed a 4 gigger on the cheap for use on the car's USB jack. My old one was too slow and putting much music on it meant the head unit spent an annoying amount of time to recognise the stick. These sonys are about twice as fast as my old kingston data traveler so I'm in good hands now.

donkey show said:
For the week!

I wouldn't really call this a pickup, but this was at my house... :lol

dsinterview2.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say that a future Qore episode will be about user made LBP levels, and since your levels are popular, that's how it worked out...right?

NameGenerated said:
Why do you have doubles of so many games?

Multi-screen/same room co-op/multiplay.

Bought EDF before realizing it was only same-console co-op, but we still got 2 games going with 4 people.

I do hate that offline multiplayer seems to have died this generation. Apart from the Wii but the games on there don't appeal to me so much.

SIP YEK NOD said:
Multi-screen/same room co-op/multiplay.

Bought EDF before realizing it was only same-console co-op, but we still got 2 games going with 4 people.
Did you buy Rock Revolution because you hate your friends?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Some pickups from this weekend...

3283928774_f77487848d.jpg

Some Leah Dizon...

3283106845_686874460e.jpg

A Capcom art mook...

3283106697_266a2095e6.jpg

A very sexy art book... and finally...

3283927094_343f06f58d.jpg

A gift from author of the SF4 guide, Bryan Dawson (THANKS HOMIE!)

NO WORK TOMORROW !

MarkMan said:
Some pickups from this weekend...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3652/3283928774_f77487848d.jpg[IMG]
Some Leah Dizon...

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3350/3283106845_686874460e.jpg[IMG]
A Capcom art mook...

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3492/3283106697_266a2095e6.jpg[IMG]
A very sexy art book... and finally...

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3422/3283927094_343f06f58d.jpg[IMG]

A gift from author of the SF4 guide, Bryan Dawson (THANKS HOMIE!)

NO WORK TOMORROW ![/QUOTE]
how much are the strategy guides?

Top Bottom