• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

pick1.jpg

pick3.jpg

pick2.jpg

pick5.jpg

pick4.jpg

pick6.jpg

kuYuri

Haven't posted here in a bit, been kind of busy and not much of interest was purchased. Part of this is from last month.

DSC06450.jpg

I saw the SFIV fight pads at my local Best Buy when I went to pick up SUGC, but only 360 controllers. I want PS3 pads. Fail BB. ;_;

Some quick additions:

Closet for my new room finally set up (shelves, etc.)

DSC06452.jpg

Biggest one... I'm an uncle now. My brother had his first kid, a boy. Makes me feel even older. >_<

DSC06430.jpg

Here's my sole pick up for the month -

IMG_0092.jpg

I'll add street fighter IV and Star Ocean IV before the end of the month... and probably Killzone 2 as well.. I'll post pics of each when I have them.

allreal said:
really? miley cyrus? im not one to judge, but...really miley cyrus?

It's a nice album, I like Miley. The whole Hannah Montana thing isn't my cup of tea, but this album (and the Meet Miley Cyrus disc) are both good pop records.

I haven't listened to much of the new edition in that picture, though (that's the Platinum Edition release, a new version with bonus tracks and whatnot)...that Lord of the Rings BBC audio presentation pictured next to the Miley CD has been getting most my eartime lately. It's fantastic.

senahorse

glaurung said:
Oh you lucky, lucky bastard.

It seems that the box is in really good condition as well.

Enjoy the ride!

It's all in near mint condition, I am very pleased with it. And I finally got the game running decently (30fps) with software emulation with all the patches and widescreen fix. Going to save it for weekend, but now it's time for some Titan Quest. :D

DSCF4856.jpg

DSCF4857.jpg
-PS2 + Memory + Kingdom Hearts + Kingdom Hearts II + Dragon Quest = 75 euros :D
-Persona 3: 49 euros (didnt find FES).
-Odin Sphere: 15 euros
-Fire Emblem: 49 euros
-Haruhi figure: 68 euros

Im now playing with Persona 3 (55 hours) and its awesome.

Photos of the Haruhi figure, never seen a so detailed PVC figure (it really is incredible if you see it in reality):
DSCF4860.jpg

DSCF4862.jpg

DSCF4865.jpg

DSCF4869.jpg

Canti

Like the cleaning of a house, IT NEVER ENDS:

288vxxf.jpg

289ldoz.jpg

- DBZ Season 8, DBGT Season 2
- Magic Ball, Crash Commando, Lumines Supernova, Pixel Junk Monsters

SF4 goodness next week then I'm broke for a while :lol

Manp

10rpuug.jpg

omg gaf omg!!! Band of Brothers blu-ray!!!
i spent a little fortune on it but it's so worth it!

6ignbn.jpg

new video card (Ati 4850) to retire my 8800GT. it's not something i did because of performances but because the 8800 was giving me all sort of weird problems

:)

Pics later, but bought off the PSN last night:

- Flower
- flOw
- Lumines Classic Pack
- Calling All Cars (technically it was free since I'm Qore subscriber)

Bull

It's been a while since I've posted my pickups so these go back to November.

Call of Duty: World at War cost me $15 because of a gift certificate. Definitely worth it as I've had a lot of fun with it and am still playing online. Left 4 Dead is great fun too and I only grabbed it after a friend convinced me. Didn't think I'd get either of these but love them both.

IMG_0996.jpg

Mario Super Sluggers was a gift for my 3 year old. He loves it and it's a lot of fun but he's still a bit young for it. Can't wait to have real games against him. The xbox live arcade disc came with the new 360 I had to buy because the disc laser and video output died. Looking forward to trying Pac-man CE one of these days.

IMG_0997.jpg

Picked up SSF2THDR and am having a lot of fun with it even though I'm quite terrible.

IMG_1008.jpg

Lots of stuff on Steam. Half-Life was a dollar I think. Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 were gifted to me. I'm almost done Sam & Max season 1 so I grabbed season 2. I grabbed the Ghost Recon pack this past weekend. There was no way I could pass up 50% off. Love those games but only have them on the xbox.

SteamPurchases-2009-02-13.jpg

inner-G

Banned
BaZZaa said:
the game is allready in english, so you can import it right?
&#26085;&#26412;&#35486;&#12384;&#12369;&#12290;

English release date is not announced yet.

Game is sick though, item crafting/synthesis, awesome environments and cities, i'm loving it.

Top Bottom