• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

eXistor

Killzone Collector's edition for €3,50 and GoW2 for €2,-. I'll never play the games (I don't even like Killzone or GoW that much), but the price was too good to give up on.

2e2pgcm.jpg

20ix7nk.jpg

16h9jd2.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
2w5ium8.jpg

GTA DLC and 120GB HDD. Had to cave in, running out of space. :\

ztcgp4.jpg

HRAP EX and SF4 CE

2i9grow.jpg

Another pic of the HRAP, haven't removed the protective film yet. Not pictured since I'm still waiting for them to come in--6(30mm) yellow sanwa pushbuttons and 2(24mm) along with 2 hole plugs.

Also not pictured is the goddamn TE stick I've had pre-ordered since last year...

Echoes

trulyasialoot.jpg

• +600$ worth of SF figures
  • Captain Tsubasa: Road to World Cup DVDs
  • Some comic books (Watchmen and Batman stuff)

Chun-Li's limited edition figure > the internet.

chunlif1.jpg

chunlif3.jpg

Oh and, Malaysia > rest of the world.

cjdunn

Charger & batteries. White plastic on a black sheet is really difficult to photograph. :(
feb0109.jpg

Not a personal pickup, but for the office. Gigs and gigs of 'em $12 a piece.
feb0209.jpg

feb0309.jpg

feb0409.jpg

This one's your fault GAF. I had no intention to buy this until another thread about this came along. (And there's two more where that came from).
feb0509.jpg

feb0609.jpg

Proc

First pick-up in a long while (probably since Christmas).

2l8yj4n.jpg

The package is nice, it came with a tier map and everything.

I also grabbed lost and damned, but I just grabbed some points on xblm for that.

Amir0x

Banned
Earlier in the month...

BigBangFEARSmall.jpg

Now...

MoreFebHouseSmall.jpg

+ Lost and the Damned

And my Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition is coming for Friday. Cannot WAIT

jmonteiro

Just got home and the UPS guy stopped by with my Amazon order :D

A second HRAP3, DS3, 2 sets of real triggers, SFIV and the SFIV guide

154etlx.jpg

Sorry for the shitty photo...

MPW

amodelmerol said:
Hope Renzo doesn't get punished because he broke the media embargo

p1000336ab2.jpg

The only two things I'm buying this month. (Still saving for a PS3, but I needed that laptop)

like the scarf, pool vs madrid less than a week away :D

JEKKI

I saw these at the store, hella intrigued so I had to pick up!!

30msgn6.jpg

theyre aiite... kinda chewy and filled with syrup, but not enough variety in the flavors.

33jk2g7.jpg

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Ibara kit:

28ivi8h.jpg

SFIV bits, also expecting a 360 TE to arrive soon:

2ykg9ll.jpg

I modded my 360 SE with an LS-32-01 stick, a bubble ball and 2 button plugs, I'm just waiting on 6 buttons to finish the mod. Those are the parts I removed next to it.

az6j4h.jpg

Mœbius

maskrider said:
It's a thin paper case that contains a booklet (in colour with some pics and small illustrations) and a black BD case.
Do you happen to know if the Japanese version is region free?

EDIT: Nevermind... just found out that it is. GET! :D

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Yes Boss! said:
How are you playing your Ibara PCB? If you are using a supergun, and recommendation? I need one with component out for an Atomiswave.
I don't have a supergun at the moment, my last one was a Sigma Raijin. The next one I'll by will probably be the Sigma AV7000 or I may make my own.
I can't help you with component output as I only play low res PCBs. I think you can probably get more info at the Neo Geo forums, a lot of guys there are into Atomiswave.

Yes Boss!

Geezer said:
I don't have a supergun at the moment, my last one was a Sigma Raijin. The next one I'll by will probably be the Sigma AV7000 or I may make my own.
I can't help you with component output as I only play low res PCBs. I think you can probably get more info at the Neo Geo forums, a lot of guys there are into Atomiswave.

Ok, cool. I was thinking about building one myself as well but I've not formulated any plans yet. Keep us posted with updates if you buy or build!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
maskrider said:
It's a thin paper case that contains a booklet (in colour with some pics and small illustrations) and a black BD case.

AkiraSexiness.jpg

I don't suppose that has an English language track on it, does it?

::edit::
Don't know why I asked for the language track when I watch everything subbed anyway. :lol

I assume if it has a English language track it would have the English subs as well, though.

maskrider

Monroeski said:
I don't suppose that has an English language track on it, does it?

It has 4 sound tracks.

One of the Japanese Dolby TureHD 5.1 24/192KHz sound track , it also have English Dolby TrueHD 5.1 sound track and subtitles.

akira-bd-jp-as.jpg

Canti

IN-DES-TRUCT-ABLE

fyo2lg.jpg

2cizc8.jpg

Set the PS3 up to pc monitor for a more authentic arcade experience, woot~

9vb5nl.jpg

PSN: Canti if anyone wants to lay the smackdown on my Chun XD

LiK

maskrider said:

http://felixmcli.org/imgs/akira-bd-jp.jpg[/QUOTE]

shit, the black case looks so much better. does it have English subs? i might still get it anyways. awesome movie.

pirateben said:
Do you happen to know if the Japanese version is region free?

EDIT: Nevermind... just found out that it is. GET! :D

It comes out in North America on Tuesday. Only $30 and it's identical to the Japanese version.

Here is a picture of what the NA version looks like:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ejAo95EeL._SS400_.jpg

edit: The NA Freedom Blu-ray box set came with black BD cases, I'm surprised Bandai/Honneamise didn't do the same for Akira.

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
shit, the black case looks so much better. does it have English subs? i might still get it anyways. awesome movie.

NO SHIT, the japanese box looks so much classier than the American. That said, it is the movie that counts and I'm happy to just have it released here sooner rather than later. one small guilty gripe: I wish they could have acquired the old Streamline dub as an option...just for nostalgic sake.

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
NO SHIT, the japanese box looks so much classier than the American. That said, it is the movie that counts and I'm happy to just have it released here sooner rather than later. one small guilty gripe: I wish they could have acquired the old Streamline dub as an option...just for nostalgic sake.

yea, it's on blu-ray, might as well put in that old dub from the VHS days for the old school fans like us. TETSUOOOOO~!!!!

man, the jpn is wayyyy more expensive but i might just splurge on it considering how much it affected my childhood when i first saw it. i splurged on the first printing steelcase SE DVD a long time ago. :D

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
yea, it's on blu-ray, might as well put in that old dub from the VHS days for the old school fans like us. TETSUOOOOO~!!!!

man, the jpn is wayyyy more expensive but i might just splurge on it considering how much it affected my childhood when i first saw it. i splurged on the first printing steelcase SE DVD a long time ago. :D

Yeah, that steelcase was nice! I also had all the classy Japanese OSTs back in the day when I was in high school.

maskrider

LiK said:

Yeah, it is all nostalgia. I also have the steelcase, the sound track and the thick and big comic books.

My friend is very happy with the 24 192KHz Japanese track, I am on 2 channels so I don't care much.

Top Bottom