• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

BdoUK

My Natuzzi sofa and loveseat finally arrived. Still waiting on the chair. Next up is a new coffee table to replace my labrador destroyed one seen in these pics.

2ez1dmv.jpg

2mo6mno.jpg

BdoUK said:
My Natuzzi sofa and loveseat finally arrived. Still waiting on the chair. Next up is a new coffee table to replace my labrador destroyed one seen in these pics.
I have a Natuzzi sofa, loveseat, and chair as well. Expensive as hell furniture, but worth every penny.

marwan

Banned
just to let everyone know, the PAL version of SF4 is actually multi-region! i tried the it(the PAL verison) on on my U.S 360 and it worked.

Amir0x said:
I don't mind art critique, I drew that sketch in like one minute in a hurry to try to "spice" up the usually boring SFIV images, not to try to enter it into a competition :lol

Here is a more fun one I put in the other thread:

ViperVsFFIIISmall.jpg

That's more like it. :lol

neoism

BdoUK said:

2ez1dmv.jpg

2mo6mno.jpg
wow dude you got good taste, sofas look awesome! :)

BdoUK

Eaten By A Grue said:
I have a Natuzzi sofa, loveseat, and chair as well. Expensive as hell furniture, but worth every penny.

Actually Macy's had this set on closeout so I got a hell of a deal. It was exactly what I was looking for as I wanted something more modern without being too over the top.

Loving it so far!

braimuge

Banned
ogx83d.jpg

Amir0x said:
I don't mind art critique, I drew that sketch in like one minute in a hurry to try to "spice" up the usually boring SFIV images, not to try to enter it into a competition :lol

Looks awesome man, hell of a lot better then my crap.

rkr6a1.jpg

mr stroke

Interactive Fiction said:
3297256199_3a8050ae33_b.jpg

Retro Game Challenge
Map of 'The Four Corners of Civilization' from The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Giant Bomb T-Shirt of total awesomeness that I will never wear in an airport
:lol

Nitemare1

FebPUAP.jpg

Loving HotD so far. Just a quick question. Check out the guns. The one of the left my old Nyko Perfect Shot. and the one on the right I thought was the same thing when i picked it up today in a pack with some other junk I'll never use. Anyone know what the story is on I-con. Looking at the detail its pretty much identical to the Nyko one. Anyone know whats up. Nyko change their name? or just selling out their stuff to other brands? Or is Nyko gonna sue somebody?

Dougald

Provider said:
Waaa It's not in stores in my city :'(

I'll get the DVD. I'll get the blu-rays when all 4 movies are available.

I loved the ending btw.

Well I don't think its actually out here until monday... thank god for internet shopping and play.com :D

I loved the whole thing, I think I even preferred it to Bender's game. It looks much cleaner in HD, I'd heartily recommend grabbing them in Blu-Ray when you can!

milkham

3299048108_75e77d6c51.jpg

Those figures were a lot larger than I expected, as was the HRAP3 box!

3298221183_8b1ace5fe9.jpg

Love it, but its totally way more explicit than I expected it to be also!

Ramune

CIMG3037.JPG

CIMG3095.JPG

Forgot to add these two as well.

CIMG3040.JPG

Got the original ADV singles after hearing the Funimation rerelease lacks the Omake shorts. Just missing Vol. 3. Also need Claymore Vol. 3 ASAP!

CIMG3059.JPG

CIMG3063.JPG

CIMG3068.JPG

The plushies are not new btw.

CIMG3069.JPG

SF IV Tournament Stick GET!

CIMG3084.JPG

CIMG3086.JPG

CIMG3090.JPG

CIMG3091.JPG

New York Comic Con buys

CIMG3043.JPG

Just starting to get around to this series.

CIMG3047.JPG

CIMG3046.JPG

Signed Book 5

CIMG3052.JPG

CIMG3056.JPG

The masks behind Lum.

Waaaaaaaaait a minute. Techno bears? What are they?

They look freaking tasty, more like those boxed individually-packed fruit snacks than they do gummi bears. Is that what they're like?

If so, I'm in for a bag.

Baconbitz

Banned
Ramune said:

[B]New York Comic Con buys[/B]

[IMG]http://www.angryrabbit.com/images/photos/CIMG3043.JPG
Just starting to get around to this series.

CIMG3047.JPG

CIMG3046.JPG

The masks behind Lum.
My local comic book shop keeps saying they're gonna have book 5 but, everytime I call and they say they're gonna ship it a different day.

nny

Got the Oddworld pack from gog.com; been a while since I last played them, they're still great.

gog2202.jpg

Also, gog.com is an excellent project, I can see myself buying many more games from them in future.

Asherdude

Here's what I've picked up.

Febstuff.jpg

And I've never played Chrono Trigger before. I was a Sega fanboy back then, so I totally missed out on all of the SNES RPG's! Fanboyism is bad.

BioHazard

Off eBay:
Van Halen 2007 Tour t-shirt (L) $9.95
Front:
2eyzy1h.jpg

Back:
210ixzb.jpg

Off iTunes Store:
At the Movies (Remastered) - Creedence Clearwater Revival $9.99
In Through The Out Door (Remastered) - Led Zeppelin $9.99
Load - Meatllica $9.99

2wd4ivk.jpg