• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Lee N

Membre
chrisdat said:
OMG DO WANT. com bi xuong ftw.

did you make that yourself?
Yes, and he poured the sweet and sour sauce in a single use take-out plastic cup just because.

Anyway, I got some spare parts for my VSHG..

QWnzokIMa.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lee N said:
Anyway, I got some spare parts for my VSHG..

QWnzokIMa.jpg

VSHG and arcade sticks <3

I haven't purchased an arcade stick in awhile... time to upgrade the collection...

neojubei said:
I was hoping to buy the Sony cybershot W80 camera at Staples when I bought my hardrive and 2G pro duo however when I called customer service on Sunday, they said the camera was sold out online and at all staples 50 miles within my area. So today at lunch I decided to take a trip back to staples just to see if any 2G pro duos were left and just by chance asked the clerk about the camera and low and behold, he had one left. I didn't give it a second thought. :D

ad28ae34.jpg

How is that camera? I'm thinking of picking that one up myself. Are you happy w/ the quality?

MGSFAN81 said:
(PSP finally after selling it i went out and bought one along with some games)
psp.jpg

Is that white PSP available in North America (aka, at retail) or is that still import only? I'm LTTP on the PSP and thinking about picking one up.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Micromegas said:
Is that white PSP available in North America (aka, at retail) or is that still import only? I'm LTTP on the PSP and thinking about picking one up.

No not yet.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lee N said:
srsly.

I love that stick so much. Everyone should own at least one :)

It is the best stick made both this generation and last.

I only have ONE gripe with it... it's compatibility with T5DR :/

I hope Tekken 6 doesn't have the same problem with it or I'm going to cry.

*hugs both of my VSHGs*

Lee N

Membre
MarkMan said:
I only have ONE gripe with it... it's compatibility with T5DR :/
It's a shame SEGA didn't put out one for the 360 too. But I guess it makes sense since the stick is for the Japanese market and 360 sales in Japan are, well, less than spectacular.

MarkMan said:
*hugs both of my VSHGs*
I only have one, but it's getting plenty of love :) I should pick up another one someday though.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Micromegas said:
Damn. That white PSP looks really cool. Think it will come out in NA this year?

It's possible. Haven't heard any rumbles about it from the Sony rep at work yet though. If all else fails you could import. Region free and all.

stonek22

Neo Member
IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

veiwtiful joe nocturne and no more heroes are actually from january but i am sort of proud of nocturne

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

i forgot this one
IMG_0618.jpg

nny

n8NMONSTER said:

very, very good. this reminded me, vol.6 should be out now.

-x-

keyboard for my 10 year old PC which I'm reviving; along with some old and some not-so-old adventure games (among them a domestic version of beneath a steel sky, which I didn't even know existed until I saw the auction ^^)

DSC03074.jpg

and everyday shooter (lovely game):

DSC03067.jpg

(oh, and since this is the pick-up thread, I'd just like to say that one of my latest pick-ups, Zack & Wiki, is BRILLIANT)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Trax416 said:
Worst picture ever but.

Sharp Aquos

Nice. I have the 37 inch model. Got it cheap because they were getting the new models in. What do you think of it so far?

AmMortal

Banned
ive been looking at thread for over a month now, and it keeps on getting better and better.

In fact, I used to look at what some people here got, and actually thought about it myself.

After I saw that DMC4 haul, I ordered it immediately

29mm352.jpg

2ldzlkz.jpg

:lol

I know its old but I had it since like 2nd of february lol I just HAD to show it off, I also know its crappy quality, but its just my phone lol.
:lol

Bull

nny said:

Nice job on King's Quest IV. That brings back some good memories.

I recently played through 6 which is my favourite in the series. I'd love to play through them all again one day. First up is the Police Quest series though.

Blackface

Banned
NinjaFridge said:
Nice. I have the 37 inch model. Got it cheap because they were getting the new models in. What do you think of it so far?

It's really good. I have it calibrated and it's amazing. Some of the best if not the best black levels you can get at that size.

Amir0x

Banned
K-Mart has great game sales for last-gen systems, games like Valkyrie Profile 2 and Disgaea II and Mark of Kri for 15 bucks or less, ridiculous.

Amir0x

Banned
Mr. Spinnington said:
They've got 2 copies but I don't know shit about the series, or if I'll even like it. They're also $12.97

It's a pretty good game! RPGs, but with sidescrolling format. Interesting battle system.

As I said earlier in this thread, I got Valkyrie Profile 2 and Disgaea II in this sale.

Amir0x said:
It's a pretty good game! RPGs, but with sidescrolling format. Interesting battle system.

As I said earlier in this thread, I got Valkyrie Profile 2 and Disgaea II in this sale.
You think I could make it a free game if I sold the other on eBay? I'm incredibly curious but not sure if I want to take the plunge, boy am I cheap.

Thing is I posted earlier when I got Rogue Galaxy for like $3 at Sears and on top of Disgaea as well as never actually having taken a stab at Mass Effect and FF12, I'm not sure when I'm going to find time to play through all these.

Amir0x

Banned
Mr. Spinnington said:
You think I could make it a free game if I sold the other on eBay? I'm incredibly curious but not sure if I want to take the plunge, boy am I cheap.

Thing is I posted earlier when I got Rogue Galaxy for like $3 at Sears and on top of Disgaea as well as never actually having taken a stab at Mass Effect and FF12, I'm not sure when I'm going to find time to play through all these.

Hehe. Well, yeah, you're piling the backlog... might as well hold off. You won't make back your money on ebay with these titles

VegaShinra said:
That's true, but gotta give props to anyone who buys ZOE1. Of course, ZOE2 is the best in the series. Next-gen version is desperately needed.

I remember the lineup my local EB games had just to pick up ZOE. Everyone wanted the MGS:SOL demo. Man those were great memories. I must have played that demo for atleast 3 hours before I even played ZOE. I loved ZOE 2, that VicViper battle with the redun retro music was awesome. I need to play this again soon. I don't think I ever finished it.

harSon

Banned
Bootaaay said:
Protégé, Sukiyaki Western Django & Butch Cassidy on blu-ray, Bladestorm for PS3, Game Tengoku, Rockman X4 and Vandal Hearts for the Saturn;

DSCF0339.jpg

:O

I didn't know Sukiyaki Western Django came out!

Amir0x said:
Hehe. Well, yeah, you're piling the backlog... might as well hold off. You won't make back your money on ebay with these titles
True, no more than 50% profit and it's never been a high priority for me to play. Hopefully someone who does want it runs across that deal before it's gone and over.
XenonOxide said:
Dexter season one, good choice my friend. Its an awesome series, cant wait for season two on dvd.
Should still be $20 at Target this week, that's where I got it. And yes it is so good.

ch0mp

Horrible quality, only digi cam i have.

Huge fan of the Aliens movies :D
1.jpg

Heard lots about Broken Sword so had to grab it.
2.jpg

Just arrived today.
3.jpg

CAVE343

Was a busy month but now I'm done so here it is :)
Games: Jeanne D'Arc, Rainbow Six Veags 2 Pre-Order tin, Guitar Hero 3 + guitar, Stranglehold Collector's edition and Devil May Cry 4 Collector's edition. Also picked up some blu-rays: Last Samurai, 300, The Departed and Blood Diamond.

1zvshkw.jpg

Also started collecting figures (expensive!) Got Supergirl, Clare from Claymore, Ignis and Nadie from El Cazador.

21odfp.jpg

Replaced my Superman Returns poster with a 300 poster and got another figure, Master Chief.

2yzmv7k.jpg

And last, a new TV. Upgraded from a 32 inch 720p to 40 inch 1080p

35k5pgn.jpg

IMG_0558Small.jpg

spy games came free with scarface. I can do a review of the game if anybody wants me too. And as much as this game sucks, i must say one thing:

burn1.jpg

burn2.jpg

It burns remarkably well.

Siltis

Banned
:lol Damn dude, but I think that's the only way to burn games and not get banned :lol

Last game I got was DMC4 and Katamari Damacy for PS3, but I have no pics :( though if you scroll up, you'll find every version of DMC4 imaginable.

Almost bought PGR4, and then I didn't, and then I bought these instead.
2zi4i2x.jpg

Photos now even shittier due to phone droppage. Apparently it now produces some neat tearing effects.

Got Blade Runner and Escape from New York because they're awesome, TMNT because of nostalgia, Bandidas because Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek and the steelbook are hot, and Miami Vice because despite apparently being crap, Michael Mann god dammit!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Looks like PA slapped my wrist and said no more stuff this month.

I'll do a recap of this month without the non-gaming stuff.........and stuff.

Top Bottom