• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MrHoopla

dsandstuff.jpg

Cobalt Blue DS, Phantom Hourglass, Praxis-Transmutation, and Buckethead-Monsters and Robots

cjdunn

Best Buy coupon: Fight Night Round 3 - $27, Rock Band - $54, Twisted Metal: Head-On ETE - $18
feb08.jpg

So now I have Rock Band... and no instruments. :( I'll wait until they fix the guitar.

Chorazin

I host the Elite Arcadian Review Force (EARF) podcast, which can be found at earf.360arcadians.net

About 10 days ago I got a MXL 990 condenser Mic w/ Nadi Pop Filter, a Behringer Xenyx 1204 mixer, and a ProCenter desktop mic stand to upgrade my setup from a simple Logitech USB headset.

2257172652_2c7441a161.jpg

2256374409_e6fbe41795.jpg

Yesterday I picked up one of the new Mac Bluetooth keyboards since my MacBook is too far away to type on when I podcast, and I found a My Little Cthulhu at my local comic book store today!

2270603482_6b52d7f6f6.jpg

Shiggie

2004739132088664772_fs.jpg

^^ BLOODY AWESOME....Sooooo addictive! ^^

2004709911384798358_fs.jpg

^^ Picked this up used @ game stop. someones profile is still on there and i want to transfer their pokemon to my diamond before i start a new game.
If Anyone Wants To Help Please PM me.

Halvie

Banned
last months I think...did you like the simpsons colorway? must have different tastes then.\

oh and "are" some...

nny said:
oh snap :lol :lol thanks infernal, always treading through the lows of gaming for our enjoyment :D

No problem! I'm a masochist. =')

solk010.jpg

The flash from the camera has wiped out Rambo's head!
Hooking my PS2 up to watch Son of Lion King now, will capture soon~

sw26

In addition to my previous post:

EdgeandHD205.jpg

The latest Edge and a set of Sennheiser HD205 headphones (which are great).

sw26

zoku88 said:
How is the bass?

I'm not the biggest audiophile in the world, and I've only used them for a few hours but it seems pretty good. Enough to be noticeable, but not overpowering.

kuYuri

CoD4 is my sole pick-up from January and I forgot to post it in the last thread. DMC4 is my only pick up this month so far.

DSC04208.jpg

ibu

dralla said:
in addition to that, just got my DS3

2wg66x0.jpg

i also ordered a new chair which cost my a couple hundred. been a busy month :]

Just ordered that DS3 got quite a few purchases to put on when I get them all rounded up ill post them here.

sw26 said:
In addition to my previous post:

EdgeandHD205.jpg

The latest Edge and a set of Sennheiser HD205 headphones (which are great).
how much were those head phones?

ibu

Dave1988 said:
i really like the look of the collectors edition box... gonna have to pick me that up.

on another note does anyone know if the 3 game set is coming out in yuroland?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
6bb809e1.jpg

Finally ran over to Staples and found the 500G external harddrive for 99 bucks, so now I will return the 320 back to CC. Also bought a 2G pro duo for 19.99 which is such a cheap price. I remember back a few years ago it took me two 5 dollar coupons and a sale to buy a 512 pro duo for 55 bucks!!!! Yes 55 bucks wow, I should have waited. Then again, I feel sorry for those that spent 100 to 200 bucks on 1G/2G pro duos at EB.

sw26

ibu said:
how much were those head phones?

I got them for about £21 from an Amazon.co.uk marketplace seller (I would have paid a couple of pounds extra to get them direct from Amazon, but they weren't in stock). Even the £21 included £4 delivery charge, so in effect they were only £17.

I've seen them in HMV here for £35 though, so I think I got a pretty good deal.

Bootaaay said:
Few saturn games, Gouku Parodius-Da Deluxe, Sengoku Blade, Super Tempo and Batsugun

Sengoku Blaede is a pretty amazing package. On it's own it's a really good shooter but the bonus disc is just amazing...an absolutely ridiculous amount of artwork. I sort of regret selling mine but I still have my Twinkle Star Sprites SS release(also quite amazing).

Sagitario

neojubei said:
6bb809e1.jpg

Finally ran over to Staples and found the 500G external harddrive for 99 bucks, so now I will return the 320 back to CC. Also bought a 2G pro duo for 19.99 which is such a cheap price. I remember back a few years ago it took me two 5 dollar coupons and a sale to buy a 512 pro duo for 55 bucks!!!! Yes 55 bucks wow, I should have waited. Then again, I feel sorry for those that spent 100 to 200 bucks on 1G/2G pro duos at EB.

WOW!
Were those sale prices or regular prices?

marwan

Banned
NOkia Bluetooth Headsets, Paprika on Bluray, The Club PS3, Company of Heroes(DX 10 edtion), 2 tribal undeground CDs.

febpurchase.jpg

Pictured are:
Lost Odyssey
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Mortal Kombat :Armegedon (XBOX)
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (XBOX)
Ultimate Spiderman (XBOX)
NBA Street Homecourt (360)

And thanks to the Gaffer on here who purchased the 500 gig ext HDD (99.99). Along with the 2 gig MS Pro Duo (19.99). I just went to Staples and purchased one! Thanks again for the heads up.

98cyz5.jpg

aznpxdd

Blablurn said:
did you make this poster on your own? it looks nice!

Yeah, my friend took it when we went to her concert. Printed it out when Snapfish (online printing service) was having a sale on poster prints.

Top Bottom