• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Farore said:
WOW!
Were those sale prices or regular prices?

Those are sale prices for president's day. Oh and I just bought another sale item at Staples, I'll post a pic of it tonight.:D

PIMPBYBLUD said:
Pictured are:
Lost Odyssey
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Mortal Kombat :Armegedon (XBOX)
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (XBOX)
Ultimate Spiderman (XBOX)
NBA Street Homecourt (360)

And thanks to the Gaffer on here who purchased the 500 gig ext HDD (99.99). Along with the 2 gig MS Pro Duo (19.99). I just went to Staples and purchased one! Thanks again for the heads up.

98cyz5.jpg

You are welcome. awesome buys, btw.

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
finally i can post on here. wasnt letting me for some reason. anyway been wanting to post in the nov/dec/ and jan posts. so thought i would post everything i have bought since then and now. so here goes:- there are more games i bought but frogot to add them to the pics.

Buying / Arriving Soon:-

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty 4 Collectors Edition (Xbox 360)

(last lot of stuff i bought)
newitems.jpg

(some PS3 / xbox games and etc)
games.jpg

(guitar hero game case in pic above)
gh3.jpg

(Nintendo games and etc)
nintendoitems.jpg

(Some Guides)
guides.jpg

(PSP finally after selling it i went out and bought one along with some games)
psp.jpg

(Some N64 Games i bought from my bro, All for £20)
n64.jpg

Also found this in my loft aswell Put it up there ages ago and totally forgot:-

RevilWallscroll.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I was hoping to buy the Sony cybershot W80 camera at Staples when I bought my hardrive and 2G pro duo however when I called customer service on Sunday, they said the camera was sold out online and at all staples 50 miles within my area. So today at lunch I decided to take a trip back to staples just to see if any 2G pro duos were left and just by chance asked the clerk about the camera and low and behold, he had one left. I didn't give it a second thought. :D

ad28ae34.jpg

botkiller

Some terrible pictures of my new TV (TH-42PX75U):

2278588770_680fe4a200_o.jpg

2278588766_2003e988b6_o.jpg

And some food for my PS3 (All the Blu-Rays except 2001 and Aviator were free):

2278588750_cd7d4cf41f_o.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I finally got accepted here after like 6 months, so I figured I'd begin by posting in here. Everything from February so far...

Feb.jpg

rothgar

all.jpg

Picked up a Saturn stick and an SNES pad.
Samurai Showdown and Dungeons and Dragons on ebay.
The three PC games I got from Circuit City for $10.
moto.JPG

I need to start playing with the emus for the Moto Q9C.
bit.JPG

And this is the most important thing I picked up this month, the security bit to open up my SNES games and replace the battery (Super Metroid, Zelda, some Square games).

Sagitario

neojubei said:
I was hoping to buy the Sony cybershot W80 camera at Staples when I bought my hardrive and 2G pro duo however when I called customer service on Sunday, they said the camera was sold out online and at all staples 50 miles within my area. So today at lunch I decided to take a trip back to staples just to see if any 2G pro duos were left and just by chance asked the clerk about the camera and low and behold, he had one left. I didn't give it a second thought. :D

ad28ae34.jpg

Nice! How much was it?

MGSFAN81 said:

What PSP case/skin is that? Is it good?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I won all the new game stuff from a friend cause he's a douche and has too much money.It's always good to have one dumb rich friend who's a man of his word.Couple of simple nba 2k bets and bam he goes out and buys me the lite and picked those 3 games.

PICT0075.jpg

minimumhippo said:
I won't be able to buy any new games for a while and I had some credit to gamestop left so I picked these up.
Bought the Genesis games for 25 cents each at a garage sale.

P1010333.jpg
Maximo. Sweet. I miss that game.

The ipod in the photo is a 16GB itouch...
IMG_0898.jpg

Phantom Hourglass figures:
IMG_0903.jpg

Stealth Camo Solid Snake Kubrick:
IMG_0916.jpg

Disgaea (finally bought it after forgetting about it)
IMG_0918.jpg

5 free blu-rays:
IMG_0920.jpg

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
to the question about the case. Excellent case. u can still open the UMD drive without taking the case of and still excess everthing else aswell. sent u a message with a link to where i got it from.

psp.jpg

I had the great opportunity to play SMT: Digital Devil Saga for a good fifteen minutes before my old launch PS2 decided it was a good idea to choke on it. The disc surface is completely ruined with deep ugly scratches. The disc was brand new too :(

After some dusting and calibration it seems to be working fine again, but I don't want to risk damaging any other games. Instead I got a Crystal Chip 2.0 SLE modded PStwo. Now I can finally play all those great jRPGs that never got released in PAL region.

I also got a shipment from play-asia. Yay!

neofeb2.jpg

eznark

Banned
Cdammen said:
loot18feb08.jpg

Cave Story and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge on the go = <3

My next purchase is Patapon!

Where did you get the TOOL from? I ordered one from consolesource.com about a month ago and the damn thing hasn't shipped yet.

Rimshot

Since my packages were stolen earlier in the month I had to rebuy stuff like DMC 4 CE but atlast I have a copy for myself.

Also got #11 & #12 of MGS Sons of Liberty and Drain #5

AmdqIBLhd.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
The magic number is ten. Perhaps that number will be achieved before March. lalala.

Ten what? :)

Ten = the number of times my jaw hit the floor from looking at your handheld collection...

Something like that right?

Please send me one too... of whatever you get. ^_^

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Roxas said:
Yep, a few minor framerate issues here and there is not enough to justify shitting on the entire package IMO

Agreed, the problems were blown so far out of proportion. It's a great package, and if you can't play it on another platform then it's a must buy for sure. The problems do not ruin the games in any way shape or form. It's still an amazing experience from Portal on through the Half-Lifes.

atomico

stuff from the last month or so. forgive the shitty cellphone pics:

32 inch bravia. ps3 is hiding behind it :lol
2quis8w.jpg

psone, ps2 and pstriple stuff.
156flsl.jpg

ps2 c2c is a bit iffy, but it's the best i could get, since i don't have my xbox anymore (got rid of both my 360 and psp as well).

top left is the sequel to g-police: weapons of justice. there was this "buy one, get one free" auction online, and it was listed merely as "g-police". the bastard...
only fired the game up once. i didn't even dare to play it after seeing the in-game graphics in the attract mode

namco museum, i got for a friend. kinda got virtua fighter 5 for her as well, since she loved vf4evo :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Ten what? :)

Ten = the number of times my jaw hit the floor from looking at your handheld collection...

Something like that right?

Please send me one too... of whatever you get. ^_^

Ten this!! -=Punchkickpunchpunchdeckdeckdeckslapnutsackickpunch=-

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IMG_0126.jpg

Ice Silver looks ok...
Not really that sexy though, I kinda want to take it back and get the white one with the hideous Darth Vader print and then buy the extended battery in white off play-asia when it becomes available.

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Along with the included Daxter and the Gamestop Patapon Demo, I bought Vice City stories used for 18 bucks.
It totally rocks, I haven't played a GTA game in like 3 years.

I'm gonna get one of the new style striped cases and a Datel Tool battery ASAP.
Does anyone know who the best US retailer is for buying the Tool?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Ten this!! -=Punchkickpunchpunchdeckdeckdeckslapnutsackickpunch=-

I'd expect nothing less, but am saddened I didn't get anything thrown at me :/

--

February has been slower for me than I thought...

More pictures later today when I get home...

Bring on March!

rc213

Got Burnout Paradise & Call Of Duty 4 to play and Full Metal Jacket: Deluxe Edition (Blu-ray) to watch.:D
pstripfeb.jpg

<3<3<3
Got me a Qnap TS-209 Pro NAS with 2x 320GB WD HDD's. :D
pstripnas.jpg

<3<3<3

Dharmalar

Banned
This is my Jan/Feb haul:

ih3bc8.jpg

Dreamcast and JP Saturn w/ 4mb ram cart

mrbz0w.jpg

I love my Saturn. Here are some kickass Fighters including the ultra rare SFZero 3. Policenauts is awesome, too.

2qtbs3m.jpg

My Gamestop has a ton of GBA games for $9. I normally don't go there, but I couldn't resist.
I'm also still catching up on some quality PS1 games I missed.

al6sli.jpg

Some more stuff. I got a great deal of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, $20.

2efncqs.jpg

Wizardry is amazing, and so is this controller.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Vexidus said:
Vovin, fucking nice choice man, you have excellent taste! One of my fav albums ever.
Thanks. I love all of Therion's later stuff, so i started buying their albums. I got Lemuria/Sirius B last month, need to get Crowning of Atlantis, Secret of the Runes and Deggial.

Dharmalar said:
This is my Jan/Feb haul:

ih3bc8.jpg

Dreamcast and JP Saturn w/ 4mb ram cart

mrbz0w.jpg

I love my Saturn. Here are some kickass Fighters including the ultra rare SFZero 3. Policenauts is awesome, too.

There's no English text in Policenauts, is there? I really want to play it, but don't feel like buying a Sega CD.

vag 2.0

archnemesis said:
I had the great opportunity to play SMT: Digital Devil Saga for a good fifteen minutes before my old launch PS2 decided it was a good idea to choke on it. The disc surface is completely ruined with deep ugly scratches. The disc was brand new too :(

After some dusting and calibration it seems to be working fine again, but I don't want to risk damaging any other games. Instead I got a Crystal Chip 2.0 SLE modded PStwo. Now I can finally play all those great jRPGs that never got released in PAL region.

I also got a shipment from play-asia. Yay!

neofeb2.jpg

Does FFXII: International /Zodiac Job System have English text? I've heard conflicting reports.

atomico

Jimmy Stav said:
There's no English text in Policenauts, is there? I really want to play it, but don't feel like buying a Sega CD.

japanese only. and it was only for the saturn & psone, btw

maybe you're confusing policenauts with snatcher? (which was in fact released in the us for the sega cd).

Top Bottom