• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Final Fantasy XI Roll Call / Let's all play on the same server

I'm just starting out the trial again, for like the 4th time. I'm going to be rolling on Fairy, I'll add some of you in hopes you can help me out.

oneHeero

I'm on now if anyone can come give me a pearl.

Name Americann
Nation Windy

Making money is still a bunch when you start :\ crystals are selling for nothing :(

aerofx

man I remember this game. I played for a month and really loved it. I think I got up to level 17? I didn't travel further than the desert and marshlands. After a month I knew I was in trouble because I got addicted to raganarok for a year and it nearly destroyed me so I canceled my account before that happened again.

If I started playing again, will any generous gaffers help out with a noob? :D

Cmagus

cmagus Siren /White Mage/Selbina as of now

this server sadly is pretty dead Im working on getting my second job but find any parties is next to impossible

So I'm thinking about a server transfer to fairy, my one friend who plays on titan is barely on and I want to finish all the missions before 14 comes out. Can anyone describe how that works exactly? Do I lose anything by it?

edit:
transferred, I need a pearl.

edit2:

aerofx if you join fairy I'll help you out. I need to level whm some.

Jinko

Just reactivated my account and seeing as I have no ties to Hades anymore think I will jump ship to Fairy.

Is there anyone who has a LS that will take in a stray Tarutaru :(

Edit:- Transfered, give me a shout in game if you have a LS I can join, characters name is Diakar.

Husker86

Husker86 said:
Creaton | Gilgamesh | No | Maybe

My account is actually not active right now, most likely going to turn it back on when this semester is over.

Well I am officially active now, please add me to the OP :)

Creaton | Gilgamesh | No | Maybe

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Aensland / Fairy / No / No

Trasferend a month ago from ragnarok :)

Martín

Neo Member
Edeuinu said:
Oh snap first for Bahamut!

Eddie | Bahamut | No | No

Oh snap a fellow Bahamut player!
I'm a total newbie so whatever:

Shigglesworth | Bahamut | No, except if it's really organized | No

ViolentP

I've tried jumping into this one about 3 times now and I always fail to get gripped by it. Mostly because I have no idea what the hell is going on nor do I have anyone to show me the way. How active are you guys?

Updated OP again.

If anyone has recently changed servers, or changed something you would like reflected in the OP please post to let me know and I will do so.

Antagon

I've decided to try the game again as well, been a while since I've played.

Seems like fairy is the place to be?

Top Bottom