• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

sikkinixx

JrBaconCheeseburger said:
I purchased a LED cinema Display 24" (Awesome)

-Apple Trackpad

-The Desk is new also, Saw the earlier post and knew it would be perfect. Looks great and Thanks.

e5l3qb.jpg

Loverly. I wish it could accept 2 inputs but still, very still... more manufacturers should learn some design cues from it.

.hacked

o59hm0.jpg

knife kit for culinary school.

nl4vfs.jpg

New 27" imac + 13" Macbook Air along with the desk (The Bullet Train Express was a Xmas gift).

Yes Boss!

.hacked,

Culinary school!?!?

Never knew that was one of your interests. Where you headed?

(also, show us some of your work in IronGAF thread in OT!)

.hacked

Yes Boss! said:
.hacked,

Culinary school!?!?

Never knew that was one of your interests. Where you headed?

(also, show us some of your work in IronGAF thread in OT!)

Le Cordon Bleu, wife and I had been talking about it off and on for that last year so we finally pulled the trigger and started last week.

Going into Patisserie and Baking, plan is to open our own shop in a few years. I'll be sure to post all of our goodies when I can.

Yes Boss!

.hacked said:
Le Cordon Bleu, wife and I had been talking about it off and on for that last year so we finally pulled the trigger and started last week.

Going into Patisserie and Baking, plan is to open our own shop in a few years. I'll be sure to post all of our goodies when I can.
Hurrah!

Sounds great. French pastry is the best and most interesting field with tons of growth potential here in the US.

Azzurri

JrBaconCheeseburger said:
I purchased a LED cinema Display 24" (Awesome)

-Apple Trackpad

-The Desk is new also, Saw the earlier post and knew it would be perfect. Looks great and Thanks.

e5l3qb.jpg
[/IMG]

209hc1z.jpg
[/IMG]

idelc5.jpg
[/IMG]

I just bought the 27", but can't get it to work with my PC. I building a new one, so hopefully it'll work with my new PC.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Got the 65" 600hz Panasonic Viera VT25 1080p 3DTV:
(3 Glasses, Avatar 3D Blu-Ray, Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray player)

33njeyc.jpg

2z9grcj.jpg

qqbbbs.jpg

33b2yrp.jpg

Also got Sony Move + Goodies:

210zxjq.jpg

i35v5t.jpg

stuffvfz2.jpg

4gb kinect bundle
move bundle + navigation controller
new receiver
replacement copy of halo reach and DQ8

when the UPS guy arrived it was like christmas all over again!

Rubius

I watch soo many Bluray on my Ps3 and my mother would like to do soo too. So Remote time!
And wanted Dante inferno so why not :)... but its more to get the free shipping from Amazon.ca
IMG_20110114_151230.jpg

SenkiDala

My favorite gift of last year, for my bday by a Japanese friend:

78d3ef6f22080a21924cc36909498.jpg

And from last week, well it was free but...

1386f23cac8a15bdd54c72d658936.jpg

I didn't bought something since in January. I'm saving my money for the 3DS on the 26th of February! :D

All of these pickups are within the last 2 months, I never update heh.
cHkDal.jpg

My first laptop (Asus UL80Jt - $750) and Audio Technicia M50s - $120ish

pkFk7l.jpg

Movies

7361Yl.jpg

Games

buB8hl.jpg

Music!

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
xdr said:
And from last week, well it was free but...

1386f23cac8a15bdd54c72d658936.jpg

I didn't bought something since in January. I'm saving my money for the 3DS on the 26th of February! :D

Awesome pick-ups. What are those Biohazard and Street Fighter cards for? Just advertising features for the games or something else?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
RE card has a QR Code on it for the site and that's it but the Street Fighter one has a code for a figure in the game.

SenkiDala

Yep. And I've got a couple of those because I was with my girlfriend. Really hurry to put my hands (again and longer) and SSFIV 3DE. :)

Oh and I made a mistake, the Newtype magazine wasn't free of course, it was 680yen with a *baby size* tshirt. ^^"

shinshoryuken said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5045/5356168619_953bbcfe2c_b.jpg[IMG]

Doesn't drive anything like in gran turismo 5....real driving simulator my ass....[/QUOTE]
OH GODGJKLS:DMGSF:DLKhmgfl;nkhj

PICK UP OF THE MONTH

Upsidedown Fuji said:
The real question is would you really try to drive it like it was in a game? XD

I was joking...kinda....It's like in any gran turismo games they can never get the tyre physics right....like when you're at a full stop and try to do a slow U-turn, your car start to spazz and do donuts...

Stabby McSter said:
OH GODGJKLS:DMGSF:DLKhmgfl;nkhj

PICK UP OF THE MONTH

I stared at your Taeyeon avatar for like 30 second straight...no joke..

leng jai

H0WBq.jpg

Just a few pickups this time:

Scott Pilgrim steelbook BD
Leather Toffee sleeve for Macbook Air
Superdrive for Macbook Air
Replacement copy of my scratched Stadium Arcadium

beje

Banned
Seba skating gloves.

ZOu71.jpg

The X plastic part in the palm can be replaced in case it wears out, or just removed in case you don't need the protection it gives to increase mobility.

rxXfe.jpg

Sorry for the craptastic webcam pics.

Musiol

Hi guys, finally got internet connection at Netherlands (it's really hard to get one, now waiting for cable connection from Alice, damn). Here's a small overhaul from 2 months:

166461_1838863494269_1320971339_2119138_1687698_n.jpg

Not pictured: Panasonic 22 LCD TV, Silver Dualshock 3, Darksiders Wrath of War

Cmagus

Meh I don't have a camera but I got a real steal on games yesterday.Went to Blockbuster to pick up Bayonetta and founf

Crack Down 2 - $9.99
3 Pack - Bayonetta, Devil May cry 4 and Samurai Showdown Sai $29.99
Gears of War 2 -$9.99

So I got 5 games for less than the price of one new game.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Arcana Heart 3 (PS3)

YRjd6l.jpg

Moe-Loli Fighter 3 arrived a few days late because of the shitty weather Atlanta's been having the past week.

Unlike 2009's biggest piece of shit, Suggoi Arcana Heart 2 for the PS2, AH3 is a good port. I've been having online matches with Japanese players, and similar to BlazBlue, the matches start out ultra-laggy for the first second or two, then get nice and smooth. The game's online structure is just like BlazBlue, so players familiar with it will feel right home. Glad Arc handled this home port, or else I wouldn't have bothered with it.

purg3

slept with Malkin
shinshoryuken said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5045/5356168619_953bbcfe2c_b.jpg

Doesn't drive anything like in gran turismo 5....real driving simulator my ass....

goddamn. super jealous.

Ulairi

Banned
eXistor said:
About a week ago I said I was maybe gonna get a few of those Mother figurines...I lied...I got a shitload.

What's stupid is I don't have that much of a problem spending a lot of cash on this stuff, but I do have a hard time spending money on a semi-decent camera...

Where did you get those? They will be mine!!!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
GraveRobberX said:
Got the 65" 600hz Panasonic Viera VT25 1080p 3DTV:
(3 Glasses, Avatar 3D Blu-Ray, Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray player)

http://i52.tinypic.com/33njeyc.jpg[

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2z9grcj.jpg[

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/qqbbbs.jpg[/I

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/33b2yrp.jpg[/I
][/QUOTE]

PS3 on the carpet, really dude ? really?

neoism

xdr said:
My favorite gift of last year, for my bday by a Japanese friend:

78d3ef6f22080a21924cc36909498.jpg
goddamn Sony please release this color in the US.... :( That is the most beautifully designed console ever... :O

Haven't posted on here in awhile
These are my pick ups from christmas and beyond:

pickuppost1.jpg

pickuppost2.jpg

The Social Network
ESPN 30 for 30 gift set: Part 1 films 1-15
Move Bundle

pickuppost3.jpg

Bruno
The Town
Inception
Larry Sanders Show Complete Series (out of frame to the left)
The Final Call by Kerry Fraser

pickuppost4.jpg

Tag Formula-1 watch

Backs of the Jerseys:
pickuppost5.jpg

Nik Backstrom Washington Capitals Winter Classic Jersey

pickuppost6.jpg

Marion Gaborik New York Rangers 85th Anniversary Jersey

Flek

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
Arcana Heart 3 (PS3)

YRjd6l.jpg

Moe-Loli Fighter 3 arrived a few days late because of the shitty weather Atlanta's been having the past week.

Unlike 2009's biggest piece of shit, Suggoi Arcana Heart 2 for the PS2, AH3 is a good port. I've been having online matches with Japanese players, and similar to BlazBlue, the matches start out ultra-laggy for the first second or two, then get nice and smooth. The game's online structure is just like BlazBlue, so players familiar with it will feel right home. Glad Arc handled this home port, or else I wouldn't have bothered with it.

where did you order your copy? I still want it but didn´t preorder and now it is sold out everywhere :/

Yes Boss!

NCS is getting a restock in next week of both 360 and PS3. They put a little blurb up late last week.

Game looks cute and fun. Pretty excited to give it a go. I usually play the one or two girl characters in fighting games and this is all girls!

HYDE

Banned
beje said:
Seba skating gloves.

ZOu71.jpg

Sorry for the craptastic webcam pics.

Holy shit, I need these badly. Last time I went into the doc, he told me that the bones in my palms were pretty messed.

Top Bottom