• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

Azzurri

lemon__fresh said:
Cars that fast/tuned usually don't come with manual stick shift... It's a shame, damn flappy paddles!!! lol

Audi's and BMW M do. My 2006 S4 is 6spd, and bros 2008 M3 is 6spd. I just can't get use to the paddle things.

xero273

Lyte Edge said:
Unlike 2009's biggest piece of shit, Suggoi Arcana Heart 2 for the PS2, AH3 is a good port. I've been having online matches with Japanese players, and similar to BlazBlue, the matches start out ultra-laggy for the first second or two, then get nice and smooth. The game's online structure is just like BlazBlue, so players familiar with it will feel right home. Glad Arc handled this home port, or else I wouldn't have bothered with it.

They also made it so you can back out of rank matches. Last time I played BBCS, they didn't have that option.

lemon__fresh said:
I smell bullshit

Hmmm??

Lemon fresh smelled bullshit?

Azzurri said:
Nice Car, but I wouldn't buy a 80k car with no Manual transmission. Looks good none the less.

I've always owned a manual car(integra typeR & NSX) and at first I was skeptical, but I was wrong...

The dual clutch system of the GT-R is unreal, lightning quick on the gear change, unlike other paddle shift cars that has delays on each shifts.

I believe its the best dual clutch system out there besides the porches PDKs..

yTjvE.jpg

Mag trainer for my bike. Love it so far.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
shinshoryuken said:
the newest 2012 model wont be out yet till March. I was thinking on getting that one but I'm on a tight budget....I actually need to sell some of my sticks to afford it.

Markman, Are you still interested on the sega saturn virtua stick pro hss-0130?

Any one want to buy a Fanatec GT3 v.2 steering wheel with clubsport pedals?

This thing is stupid fast that I'm hoping my next pick up is a Valentine 1 radar detector.

here's another pic from when i picked it up from the dealership.

5360965277_b74d3c0c6f_z.jpg

So fuckin' nice. Can't imagine trying to drive that thing and not being perpetually over the speed limit.

Picked these up the other day. I LOVE Bad Company, so much fun.

Gonna pick up ME2 and Dead Space 2 when they release.

I also got tickets for me and my girl to go to Phuket Thailand. It's gonna be niiiiiiice :)

STH70021.jpg

STH70022.jpg

New laptop
5367136623_d7df453308_b.jpg

HP dv5-2074DX
Not the greatest thing but I wasn't looking for anything too big. Price was hard to pass up though - $329.99 ($279.99 after GC and BB RZ certificate). i3 2.13GHz, 3GB DDR3 & 250GB HDD. Nuked the drive for a clean install and have more memory on the way.

Blu-rays from the last few weeks
5367738022_a737d71218_b.jpg

Didn't think I would actually get this one but WBshop came through
5367133721_57b66b1f39_b.jpg

Some beer.
5367733986_05ebb743f8_z.jpg

ErnieMcCracken said:
New laptop

HP dv5-2074DX
Not the greatest thing but I wasn't looking for anything too big. Price was hard to pass up though - $329.99 ($279.99 after GC and BB RZ certificate). i3 2.13GHz, 3GB DDR3 & 250GB HDD. Nuked the drive for a clean install and have more memory on the way.

:( I wish all the Best Buys around here were not sold out of these , i need an upgrade

nice pick up man

Kotomi said:
What camera are you using?

Nikon D90

friskykillface said:
:( I wish all the Best Buys around here were not sold out of these , i need an upgrade

nice pick up man

Thanks. I was glad to be able to find one. While I was at one store looking for one 2 girls came in reading off the same SKU to another employee. I told the guy helping me I got dibs if there was one found! No luck there, but another store had one and held it for me. Then the price dropped even more the next day when I went to pick it up. Sweet deal overall.

Bliddo said:
Cheap PSPgo, plus p3p

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/Bliddo/Pickups/P1010090.png[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that's a typo on your part but that's not P3P, I hope you didn't buy the wrong one!

LiK

MortalMonkey said:
There are 2 versions available, but both versions feature the exact same statue. The only difference is that one comes with a piece of concept art. Both versions are sold out, but if you hop on the waitlist, odds are you'll get one.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2000651
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200065

i wish you would show us where you display all these 1/4 scale statues. i bought a couple and they take up so much space!

Bliddo

randomlyrossy said:
I don't know if that's a typo on your part but that's not P3P, I hope you didn't buy the wrong one!
Iep, just selected the wrong game from the installed games list :D
I meant p1 though

LiK said:
o gawd, i'm afraid to get sucked into another hobby. lol i already collect so many 1/6 figures already

What pieces do you own? most of the subforums on statueforum are really great by the way. I just linked you to the subforum where members show off their collections. The community is really welcoming there too. There are other sites that are just as good too, like sideshowcollectors.com for instance.

I love this thread on statueforum for instance. God I wish I had gotten in on the Street Fighter line early on. I only have one statue, Guile. I hope to buy Shin Akuma one day soon.

LiK

MortalMonkey said:
What pieces do you own? most of the subforums on statueforum are really great by the way. I just linked you to the subforum where members show off their collections. The community is really welcoming there too. There are other sites that are just as good too, like sideshowcollectors.com for instance.

I love this thread on statueforum for instance. God I wish I had gotten in on the Street Fighter line early on. I only have one statue, Guile. I hope to buy Shin Akuma one day soon.

i actually have the 1/4 Shin Akuma statue :)

my collection is pretty big. but i have yet to properly organize them. will take pics when the time comes!

Top Bottom