• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

LiK

Kagari said:
999.jpg

Big thanks to LiK for this :D
Yay~ ^.^

DTJAAAAM

I went nuts over the past two weeks and traveled to a bunch of game shops, both major retailers and smaller independents:

1-2-11-5.jpg

1-2-11-6.jpg

1-2-11-7.jpg

1-2-11-8.jpg

1-2-11-9.jpg

1-2-11-10.jpg

1-2-11-11.jpg

1-2-11-12.jpg

1-2-11-13.jpg

1-2-11-14.jpg

1-2-11-15.jpg

1-2-11-16.jpg

1-2-11-17.jpg

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
WP_000184.jpg

Nabbed a copy of MGS3. Just need to find this version of MGS2. Double dipped on ME2. And picked up Ghost Trick. GOTY contender already imo. Its so good.

Gameboy415

DTJAAAAM said:
I went nuts over the past two weeks and traveled to a bunch of game shops, both major retailers and smaller independents:

1-2-11-9.jpg

Awesome haul! Reminds me of one of my pickup posts! haha

Where did you score Maestro??
I've been searching for a copy for months now but every online store that carries it is OOS. :(

Gameboy415 said:
Awesome haul! Reminds me of one of my pickup posts! haha

Heh, I was surprised when I looked at the username and seen it wasn't yours :p

Anyway, really nice haul DTJAAAAM. Love seeing (not to mention buying myself) a load of games across lots of different platforms. Great stuff.

BdoUK

It's been a big pickup month for me as I finally pulled the trigger on the B&W CM9 / CMC2 combo I've been wanting for a while. I've been breaking them in the past few days and they sound outstanding! A definite step up from my B&W 602s.

35a2ba1.jpg

bia4w1.jpg

2wpl4cz.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Augemitbutter said:
ebay haul? pretty good, congrats.
Thanks, it was a private sell.

Also got 33 n64 Games for 40 euros.
352935e2.jpg

e51d6871.jpg

One of my Best Deals ever. Even though most games look like shit in my HDTV - it's been years since I hooked up my n64, it's still works fine though.

cw_sasuke said:

One of my Best Deals ever. Even though most games look like shit in my HDTV - it's been years since I hooked up my n64, it's still works fine though.

Wow, that's absolutely ridiculous that you got all those games for such a low price!

I'm really going to miss novelty cartridges like the Turok 2 and Majora's Mask ones.

Can you even do that with DVD? Like, could Skyward Sword come on a golden DVD, would that work, or would it just look like a copy? I guess if they could make PS1 games black they should in theory be able to do it.

XPE

cw_sasuke said:
Thanks, it was a private sell.

16 days into the year and i cant see some one beating that deal this year !

Mr. Sam said:
It's like you purchased my childhood!

I only had 7 games for N64, compared to the 60+ each I have on DS & Wii lol. I missed out on so many and was hoping the VC would turn out good, but alas it didn't...:/

Kaako

Felium Defensor
shinshoryuken said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5045/5356168619_953bbcfe2c_b.jpg

Doesn't drive anything like in gran turismo 5....real driving simulator my ass....
Yo fuck that. I want one too.

luiztfc

BdoUK said:
It's been a big pickup month for me as I finally pulled the trigger on the B&W CM9 / CMC2 combo I've been wanting for a while. I've been breaking them in the past few days and they sound outstanding! A definite step up from my B&W 602s.

Mother of god.

Congrats for the pickup!

MedIC86 said:
soooo sweet! is this the new model or not?

the newest 2012 model wont be out yet till March. I was thinking on getting that one but I'm on a tight budget....I actually need to sell some of my sticks to afford it.

Markman, Are you still interested on the sega saturn virtua stick pro hss-0130?

Any one want to buy a Fanatec GT3 v.2 steering wheel with clubsport pedals?

This thing is stupid fast that I'm hoping my next pick up is a Valentine 1 radar detector.

here's another pic from when i picked it up from the dealership.

5360965277_b74d3c0c6f_z.jpg

JEKKI

whooo~!! late christmas present from my friends at the Mad Catz!!

dauI9.jpg

thanks nasty n8 and mark the mang!!

2011 is the year of ramen!!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Flek said:
Lyte Edge said:
Arcana Heart 3 (PS3)

YRjd6l.jpg

Moe-Loli Fighter 3 arrived a few days late because of the shitty weather Atlanta's been having the past week.

Unlike 2009's biggest piece of shit, Suggoi Arcana Heart 2 for the PS2, AH3 is a good port. I've been having online matches with Japanese players, and similar to BlazBlue, the matches start out ultra-laggy for the first second or two, then get nice and smooth. The game's online structure is just like BlazBlue, so players familiar with it will feel right home. Glad Arc handled this home port, or else I wouldn't have bothered with it.

where did you order your copy? I still want it but didn´t preorder and now it is sold out everywhere :/

Play-Asia, but I pre-ordered it a month or two ago. Everybody should have restock soon; don't sweat it.

Alucrid

Banned
shinshoryuken said:
the newest 2012 model wont be out yet till March. I was thinking on getting that one but I'm on a tight budget....I actually need to sell some of my sticks to afford it.

This thing is stupid fast that I'm hoping my next pick up is a Valentine 1 radar detector.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5282/5360965277_b74d3c0c6f_z.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Those will help out with like...1% of the total cost of so. :)

[QUOTE=JEKKI]whooo~!! late christmas present from my friends at the Mad Catz!!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dauI9.jpg[IMG]

thanks nasty n8 and mark the mang!!

2011 is the year of ramen!![/QUOTE]

Are those shirts in the MadCatz and blue color only? I remember seeing one that was white with the blue claw mark but dunno if that ever went up for sale.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Zerokku said:
WP_000184.jpg

Nabbed a copy of MGS3. Just need to find this version of MGS2.
You should probably hunt for another version of MGS3 while you're at it. That rerelease doesn't have the second disc that was in the original Subsistence release. It had a theater mode, more Snake vs. Monkey missions, and, most importantly, translated ports of MSX Metal Gear 1 & 2.

shinshoryuken said:

gorgeous car.

The Sixth Gun TPB. Haven't read it yet, looking forward to it. Met the book's writer and artist. They both signed my copy and the artist was kind enough to remark it for me:

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

Other stuff:
IMG_1932-1.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

Yes Boss!

DTJAAAAM said:
I got it from Video Games New York. Looks like they should still have some available, and for $10 cheaper than what I paid for it!

http://www.videogamesnewyork.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=1319

Cool, thanks for the link. I was pretty damn intrigued with this game yesterday when you posted it (never heard of it!) but there was only one seller on eBay with 20 copies and no photo so was skeptical...but it turns out that seller is the same as your link.

Ordered.

54-46!

WBAnd.jpg

This box is huuuge heh.

I also bought that MX519 last week since my MX510 died on me.. for five years it served me well, RIP my friend.

shinshoryuken said:

Wait you're on a tight budget to afford the GTR so you had to sell some sticks? Kind of strange, but I'm still soooooooo jealous.

Top Bottom