• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

Borman

IMG_2732.png

Yama

MarkMan said:
167529_488116573882_507353882_6097003_591865_n.jpg

Made by Hori for the PlayStation title EHRGEIZ: GOD BLESS THE RING, Squaresoft. Using the same case as the command stick PS.

With the EHRGEIZ Arcade Stick... I now have 245(I think) in my collection. Someone reassure me that I'm sane. Please?
I just laughed out loud for a good five minutes, game is just too silly. Great pickup!:lol

DoctorWho said:
Damn you GAF HYPE!!

Apparently it's hard to find. Glad I found a copy in the first place I went to.

e77ba3f0.jpg

Good job! I just ordered mine once I've found out Aksys supplied more in their store.

gafjan11.jpg

Had to pick up for supplies for the snowstorm in CT tonight. I finished all the other hyped games from 2010 and Red Dead is the last on the list I hope it holds up. The Social Network was easily my favorite movie of 2010.

JEKKI

qrCin.jpg

Ghost Trick son!! Ghost Trick! Ghost Trick! Ghost Trick! say it! Ghost Trick! "Ghost Trick!" Ghost Trick aaaagggghhhhhhh... aggghhh! ahhh!!

eXistor

About a week ago I said I was maybe gonna get a few of those Mother figurines...I lied...I got a shitload.

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

What's stupid is I don't have that much of a problem spending a lot of cash on this stuff, but I do have a hard time spending money on a semi-decent camera...

zmet

Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyuushutsu Emaki
jn10.jpg

Mega Drive Last Action Heroes Soundtrack CD
jn9.jpg

3 CD set contains complete BGMs from Pulseman, Ristar, Comix Zone, and Virtua Racing

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Finally upgraded from my Q6600/9800GT!

21tmo9.jpg

pomty.jpg

i5 2500k / Asus P8P67 Deluxe / 8gb Corsair XMS DDR3-1600 / MSI Cyclone GTX 460 1gb / Xigmatek Asgard II / Corsair TX650

1qrehf.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Black Friday items starting to trickle in =)

(Someone in the U.S. had to ship them to me...being in Canada=fail sometimes...)

16kb9rm.jpg

Kobiekun

Been looking for a mint complete copy for some time now - a grail for my collection. Finally found one on eBay after months of searching.

DragonForceFront.jpg

DragonForceContents.jpg

DragonForceCatalog.jpg

DragonForceSticker.jpg

MortalMonkey said:
I received one of these lovely pieces yesterday. It does look mighty fine in person I must say; and I'm super glad I have one.

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1762-1.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

Hurray!

Sideshow Collectibles produce very expensive but excellent models. A masterpiece

mileS

not to sound like an ass but come on Sevket-Erhat... It's cool if its only one pic but if its around 8 pics please don't.

xero273

Flek said:
nice! Do we have a gaf thread for this game? I think about buying it :D

no gaf thread. Probably not worth making a thread since not that many ppl interested in it here. Can't wait. My copy should be coming next week. That's what I get for preordering late.

oblo

1zh30yd.jpg

Since I'm getting a new PC soon, time to pick up some things I missed during the last couple of years... And yeah, Ghost Trick, got to have that.

I purchased a LED cinema Display 24" (Awesome)

-Apple Trackpad

-The Desk is new also, Saw the earlier post and knew it would be perfect. Looks great and Thanks.

e5l3qb.jpg
[/IMG]

209hc1z.jpg
[/IMG]

idelc5.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom