• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

ekP1ql.jpg

Boondock Saints on Blu. Going in blind.

zlatko

Banned
I bought a new 2012 Chevy Cruze in Dusk blue, and I want to post a pic, but the financing still hasn't gone through. I'll find out Monday if they can do the deal they promised me at the car lot, and if it works, then I will be snapping up a picture for GAF to embrace.

Now sell it to me for $20,- ;)
I really want it myself, but $100+ is a bit much. I've only paid ridiculous prices for a few games (Earthbound mint in box, Chrono trigger mint in box, stuff like that)

Haha, well, it goes for upwards of $180 these days on eBay so I thought I did pretty well.

outsidah

wSihy.jpg

Wedding present from missus and myself to us :-D.
Most expensive household gadget we own, but fantastic coffe!

Hello fellow espresso aficionado! I took the plunge recently myself to start learning the art of making great espresso at home.

I don't know how much you know, so forgive me if I'm telling you things you already know.

#1 - Get a good grinder to go with that Silvia. The grinder makes a HECK of a difference like I couldn't believe. The affordable Gaggia MDF is decent, but the dispenser is a mess. I ended up getting a Baratza Vario that so far as been worth every penny.

#2 Get a real tamp! That plastic garbage they provide sucks.

Enjoy your new machine!

Did you also get a shockingly bad print job on the game sleeve? Mine looks like it was printed at home 5 years ago, it's awful.

I have the same with mine, (as have a few others) I have a funny feeling that the cover is the prints left over from the ones getting the lithograph sticker placed on them...

It really is horrible considering that its in the bundle...

Alpha_eX

I have the same with mine, (as have a few others) I have a funny feeling that the cover is the prints left over from the ones getting the lithograph sticker placed on them...

It really is horrible considering that its in the bundle...

I'm tempted to send it back to Capcom for a replacement, it looks like a bootleg. :(

JackEtc

Pretty awesome end of month pick up :D, quite a relief to finally get it.

JvOOZ.jpg

$8,000/year Merit Scholarship as well. Pretty excited.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

JvOOZ.jpg

$8,000/year Merit Scholarship as well. Pretty excited.

Congrats, man!

I went to a state school (University of Missouri); so my acceptance letter was expected and not nearly as fancy looking ;p I've never heard of that school, but judging by that nice package I can assume it's a prestigious education.

Alucrid

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/JvOOZ.jpg[MG]

$8,000/year Merit Scholarship as well. Pretty excited.[/QUOTE]

You know what it's time for?

Senior Sliiiiiiide.

[spoiler]But really, do yo work.[/spoiler]

Krelian29

^ Does that have the Japanese version, American version, or both?
Both version

New high-definition digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray edition

Audio commentary by David Kalat (A Critical History and Filmography of Toho’s Godzilla Series)

New high-definition digital restoration of Godzilla: King of the Monsters!, Terry Morse’s 1956 reworking of the original, starring Raymond Burr

Audio commentary for Godzilla: King of the Monsters! by Kalat

New interviews with actor Akira Takarada (Hideto Ogata), Godzilla performer Haruo Nakajima, and effects technicians Yoshio Irie and Eizo Kaimai Interview with legendary Godzilla score composer Akira Ifukube

Featurette detailing Godzilla’s photographic effects

New interview with Japanese-film critic Tadao Sato

The Unluckiest Dragon, an illustrated audio essay featuring historian Greg Pflugfelder describing the tragic fate of the fishing vessel Daigo fukuryu maru, a real-life event that inspired Godzilla

Theatrical trailers

New and improved English subtitle translation

PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by critic J. Hoberman

Top Bottom