• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
blazblue 2: hazama trolls everybody

igyjnk.jpg

BluRay's that were on sale at amazon (need to pay more attention to what I own...I already owned Afro Samurai season 1 on BluRay didn't even know it)
IMAG0120.jpg

Free 3D BluRay's from Panasonic (may sell on ebay, people paying crazy amounts for them)
SAM_0140.jpg

Harmony 900 Remote (and a can of Grizzly to help me concentrate while programming remote :lol)
SAM_0143.jpg

07152010086.jpg

07152010085.jpg

Damn you Gamestop B2G1 free. I have a lot more games to get... It kinda sucks to be multi-console owner, but it's awesome to play all the exclusive games out in the market. :D

Probably going to end up my best pick up month of the year:
PS3 Slim
Demon's Souls
MLB10 The Show
Gaelic Football (not inflated yet just got it today)
Fahrenheit 451 shirt that fits perfectly

July.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
FrankNitty said:
BluRay's that were on sale at amazon (need to pay more attention to what I own...I already owned Afro Samurai season 1 on BluRay didn't even know it)
*Afro Samurai Swag*
Good to see another afro samurai fan. :D
When are they going to make the third movie?

Amory

Well first and foremost, I picked up an iPhone 4, which I'm taking the pictures with, so I can't show it off :( but I picked up the bumper so that the stupid thing works right

IMG_0376.jpg

I also got my latest "new release" from gamefly :lol Really liking it so far, though.

IMG_0365.jpg

Some quality tea

IMG_0371.jpg

And I got "The Book of Basketball" for my nook. Bill Simmons is such an awesome sports writer.

IMG_0370.jpg

ngower

Amory Blaine said:
some quality tea

IMG_0371.jpg

The Boston one? o_O

That place reminds me of Ollivanders from Harry Potter. They don't have the best tea but some of their teas are damned good. Their 2nd flush Darjeeling form a few years back is still one of my best teas.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Haven't gotten any games or dvds or anything else in a while... but I did get this freebie in the mail:

img_0225.jpg

1GB flash drive... which I know isn't a lotta space, but it's what the school sends you when you get in... considering it's where I wanted to go, I'm pretty pleased.

Returned Crackdown 2 and got a bunch of games that Ive been wanting. Dont judge on the double packs, they were deals!!! haha. Oh and buying EDF for the 3rd time.
And also got some fucking awwwwesome Starcraft II marketing stuff.
002-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

ReBurn

Gold Member
Chacranajxy said:
Haven't gotten any games or dvds or anything else in a while... but I did get this freebie in the mail:

img_0225.jpg

1GB flash drive... which I know isn't a lotta space, but it's what the school sends you when you get in... considering it's where I wanted to go, I'm pretty pleased.
Congrats!

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
the nightman cometh said:
Probably going to end up my best pick up month of the year:
PS3 Slim
Demon's Souls
MLB10 The Show
Gaelic Football (not inflated yet just got it today)
Fahrenheit 451 shirt that fits perfectly

July.jpg
Where did you get the shirt?

AnkitT

dsc01157vdqc.jpg

Blu-Rays and Ps3 games:
Singularity(a blind buy lol)
Heavy Rain
The French Connection
The Kite Runner
Tropic Thunder
The Wizard of Oz
Where the Wild Things Are

Some stuff from June too.

GamesJuly2010.jpg

Monster Hunter 3 (Ultimate Hunter Pack), Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sin & Punishment 2, Dead Space Extraction, Boom Blox Smash Party, Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil, Rogue Trooper: The Quartz Zone Massacre

ClassicControllerProJuly2010.jpg

Classic Controller PRO. Best controller I've ever used.

MonsterHunterBagJuly2010.jpg

I won this Monster Hunter 3 bag too.

SteamJuly2010.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2: Special Edition, Red Faction: Guerilla, Shatter

ScreenJuly2010.jpg

My old screen broke down so I got this baby: Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD (23")

GreenCrossJuly2010.jpg

Got this pocket knife when I donated to Green Cross. Feels good man.

BooksJuly2010.jpg

Got Molecular Biology of the Cell by Alberts et al. (German edition of course) for uni. It's a beast, ~1800 pages. My father told me about Der Raub des königlichen Schlafs (The theft of the royal sleep comes closest in English I guess) by Ismail Kadare so I got that too.

PresentsJuly2010.jpg

Birthday presents by my family: Limit by Frank Schätzing, Chanel Allure toilet water, Pokémon SoulSilver, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations and some Philips SHL9560/10 headphones that I got for myself (the cool yellow edition, not the red one).

Amory

ngower said:
The Boston one? o_O

That place reminds me of Ollivanders from Harry Potter. They don't have the best tea but some of their teas are damned good. Their 2nd flush Darjeeling form a few years back is still one of my best teas.

Yeah I was on Newbury Street not too long ago and I stopped in and got a cup of the stuff you see pictured, and I had to buy more.

It's a cool place.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Finally some new music:

songs.jpg

Someone put the wrong price sticker on the box, so the manager sold it to me for $100 off:

hk2.jpg

:D

Also a new headphone stand and a blu-ray remote:

bdhps.jpg

Chacranajxy said:

Congrats man!

More games part of the B2G1 at GS. Also got the Crackdown 2 standee from my friend, shes gonna drop off the Starcraft II standee next week.
001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

Just started putting it together :)

Canti

Haven't posted in a while, some of my biggest pickups from the past month:

2e3ykjr.jpg

- Flip HD handycam
- Powercolor 5970 pcs+ MW2
- Corsair 650w PSU
- Resonance of Fate PS3

Finally finished my new PC build, playing a load of stuff I brought of the Steam sale last month :D

ngower

Amory Blaine said:
Yeah I was on Newbury Street not too long ago and I stopped in and got a cup of the stuff you see pictured, and I had to buy more.

It's a cool place.

Stop by the Harvard Sq one, it's ridiculously quiet for the city. Hence the Ollivander's (HP in general) reminder...you'll only get that if you read the books. The wall of tea boxes doesn't hurt...

AkIRA_22

Here it is, the most important part of a game setup..

3a04c234.jpg

OH YEAH!! funny that on the latest Bombcast they were talking about gaming couches. This is great, comfortable but still a slight firmness. Can't wait to get my ass groove in this sucker.

AkIRA_22 said:
Here it is, the most important part of a game setup..

3a04c234.jpg

OH YEAH!! funny that on the latest Bombcast they were talking about gaming couches. This is great, comfortable but still a slight firmness. Can't wait to get my ass groove in this sucker.

nice, I'll be posting my custom couch in a few weeks

WEGGLES

Cooler Master CM690 II Case
LG DVD drive
XFX Radeon HD 5850
Intel i5 750
Gigabyte P55 UD3 USB3
Some hard drive
Cooler Master Silent Pro 600 PSU
A-Data 4GB DDR3 memory
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM

And a couple hours of effort.

Click for full size.

xenix

Got this very cheap, Rapture Edition (€19) for the price of the normal edition.

2ahrwk7.jpg

One of the best series
pmyp5.jpg

Finally on Blu!
332q71s.jpg

The Ultimate Collection
34pcfbd.jpg

Special Edition with SingStar Pop & SingStar Vol. 3
2m651mq.jpg

Some additional PS2 SingStar disc for more fun!
9097pj.jpg

Assassin's Creed 2 - White Edition
f1ktx5.jpg

2dub8lh.jpg

fjos5y.jpg

nx72ue.jpg

2rgj9cn.jpg

2r7wl1k.jpg

208zlnq.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
i have a negative pickup

brothers bike stolen. Will be on the lookout from now on with a knife in hand >:|
not really but if i see them ill kick their ass till they cant walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom