• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Hypertrooper said:
2gsirl1.jpg
Where did you get the Crackdown steelbook?

IMG_5581s.jpg

"Not for Resale" Sonic 3 with a case but not the original (wasn't it a paper box?)
Japanese PS2 copy of DOA2 Hardcore
Japanese Preorder Promo copy of Dead or Alive 2 with slip-cover
Sonic the Hedgehog RETAIL COPY, not one of those shitty "Not for Resale" ones with box!
Sonic the Hedgehog 2, one retail copy and one "Not for Resale," one of them doesn't work so I got sent both
Sonic CD! Retail copy!
Sailormoon Uncut Season 1 DVD Set, isn't this supposed to be worth a decent penny?

Paid $55 + shipping for everything.

Zing

Banned
Litflynt912 said:
needed a new t.v. for the spare game room....

Did you consider just getting and LCD monitor? They are cheaper, I assume due to the last of TV tuner and associated circuitry, and usually have better image quality. I was recently in the market for a 24-26" LCD "TV", but instead grabbed a 24" LCD monitor. It was significantly cheaper and I am positive the image quality is better than other TVs even remotely in the price range. It has all the standard inputs (VGA/HDMI/component).

Zing said:
Did you consider just getting and LCD monitor? They are cheaper, I assume due to the last of TV tuner and associated circuitry, and usually have better image quality. I was recently in the market for a 24-26" LCD "TV", but instead grabbed a 24" LCD monitor. It was significantly cheaper and I am positive the image quality is better than other TVs even remotely in the price range. It has all the standard inputs (VGA/HDMI/component).
Might I ask what/where you got yours?

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Some pick-ups this month. I'm generally too lazy to take pics, but had my camera out for some ebay pictures, figured I might as well shoot some pick-ups. :)

Never tried this series, figured I'd give it a shot.

IMG_2148.jpg

Thanks BN sale! Missing a couple I loaned out to a friend.

IMG_2147.jpg

Few bits from today. First of my MS points for Summer of Arcade, yet another PS1 game in Rapid Racer (bought this off eBay at 2pm yesterday and it arrived this morning. Don't think I've ever had such fast postage on anything!) and Ace Combat X which, for those of you who read my LTTP Ace Combat 2 thread, is the first of many Ace Combat games I plan to buy :)

DSC00037.jpg

TxdoHawk

It has been a good month!

IMG_0863.jpg

Sakura Wars: So Long My Love PS2 + 1600 Allards (mainly for Castlevania: HoD).

IMG_0847.jpg

Super Eurobeat 16

IMG_0843.jpg

One of my favorite Annerley Gordon songs, randomly tripped over an Ebay store selling the single on vinyl. Paid way too much for this. :lol

IMG_0855.jpg

They threw in a free 45, don't recognize the artist but look, it's clear vinyl!

IMG_0831.jpg

The really big pickup this month. 2008 Altima, SE. What an upgrade from my value package Civic! :D

WqUOn.jpg

Woo :) Liking DQ9 a lot. I'm sticking to a party of 3 at the moment, early on. Am I making things difficult for myself here, or will the increased EXP from a smaller party be beneficial?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I got a bunch of stuff for my apartment I'm moving into next month, but that's boring, so let's focus on the funner things:

First, it's a Dell Studio laptop for law school. AKA: the no games computer.

img_0243.jpg

The picture is insanely bad (thanks 4 tha great iphone camera, apple), but it looks really nice when you actually see it. And the keyboard has a flashlight in it. Neat. Awesome. Cool.

Then I got these

img_0244.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
vz8ow.jpg

Been waiting a while to get this game, couldn't pass it up at $20

4lOtt.jpg

GT2Gi.jpg

Finally picked up BC, had a bunch of extra points from the MS Rewards beta program. I could leave this game on title screen all day just for the soundtrack lol.

UZsTn.jpg

Found PE2 at a local store and Planescape Torment at Goodwill and decided to pick it up seeing a ton of threads on GAF. I found the N64 games at Goodwill too. I found Astonishia Story at a Pawn Shop.
07-2010-1.jpg

Took advantage of the GS Power Sale and found those XBOX games at a Pawn Shop for $2. Red Dead came from Goozex.
07-2010-2.jpg

DominoKid

first time into the pickup post but no gaming stuff this month

Nike RT1 (snagged em for $40 on ebay. usually run $90+) (also came w/ laces the same color as the inside of the shoe)
Nike Big Nike High (w/ custom lace job that was a pain in the ass)
Nike SB Dunks (sail/dark army)
amwbkl.jpg

Fitted Hats I got for my birthday last month but I just took a picture of them
9fpk0n.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
32GB wifi iPad

2h56xe1.jpg

when i picked mine up yesterday (NL launch) and came home, the backlight was broken out of the box, dark spots on right side, luckily i could trade it instore without going trough apple itself ;D

Baconbitz

Banned
Just got a dreamcast. Besides Crazy Taxi and Virtual Tennis what other games should I get? Should I get SA1 and 2?

134874618.jpg

Edit: Just opened the box to find they didn't include an AC adapter.

Baconbitz said:
Just got a dreamcast. Besides Crazy Taxi and Virtual Tennis what other games should I get? Should I get SA1 and 2?

134874618.jpg

The AC cable is pretty standard, and a PS1/PS2/PS3Slim/Xbox/3D0/etc AC adapter will work as a replacement.

Buy Chu Chu Rocket and Jet Set Radio

ibu

Baconbitz said:

134874618.jpg

Great pick up, get:
-Shenmue 1-2
-Bangaio
-Powerstone 1+2
-Headhunter

Got more but this is a start

D23

Baconbitz said:

134874618.jpg

SOUL CALIBUR !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom