• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vejas

Banned
LethaL ImpuLse said:
Awesome pickups man. Tekkonkinkreet is definitely one of my favorite anime films. Oh, and awesome name + avatar. :D

Thanks and yeah same with me about Tekkonkinkreet, and I am enjoying A Boy and His Blob way more than any game I have played in a long time. I think its the fact that you can hug him XD!

karasu

2010-07-23160803.jpg

My first pair of glasses. I can't believe how much visual information I was unaware of!! The world now looks like a cartoon.

LiK

karasu said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/karasux/2010-07-23160803.jpg

My first pair of glasses. I can't believe how much visual information I was unaware of!! The world now looks like a cartoon.[/QUOTE]

how long did it take before you knew you needed glasses?

Zing

Banned
Playchoice 10: Playing SMB3 three minutes at a time. :D

But seriously, that was a great way to play SMB3 before its release date.

eXistor

karasu said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/karasux/2010-07-23160803.jpg

My first pair of glasses. I can't believe how much visual information I was unaware of!! The world now looks like a cartoon.[/QUOTE]
Looking good! I seriously need a new pair. Mine have been busted up for literally a year and are hanging together with glue. I just can't be bothered.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
akmcbroom said:
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.
2007 FJ Cruiser. Been wanting one for a while, just found the right deal.

IMG_3659.jpg
I just bought one as well. July 10th was the day IIRC.
Lei7L.jpg

AdamMPSP

Hazelhurst said:

Oh man, when I worked at [big game company name here] a testing lead got a case of this on the super cheap and sold it to testers for 2 bucks a can. I think he later lowered it to a dollar because it was so nasty tasting.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
ae86-032.jpg

ae86-040.jpg

ae86-035.jpg

Fourth car I've had shipped over here from Japan, most excited about this one! Making payment next week!

Then comes the incredibly long wait while it rides the boat to Vancouver. :'(

JEKKI

I went to Comic Con!!

t5io3q.jpg

akzrmd.jpg

lol! Chick Fil A made a comic book!!

but I asked the lady and she said theyre not gonna be handing them out on sunday...

ea5ymf.jpg

2dkn6hf.jpg

24mt8o4.jpg

lol hella ppl using tag modes at SDCC!

Zing said:
Playchoice 10: Playing SMB3 three minutes at a time. :D

But seriously, that was a great way to play SMB3 before its release date.

It can be set to free play... But seriously I have dreamed of just seeing one of these again in an arcade. Will look great next to my 106X-in-1 Jamma.

LiK

Conceited said:
ae86-032.jpg

ae86-040.jpg

ae86-035.jpg

Fourth car I've had shipped over here from Japan, most excited about this one! Making payment next week!

i hope you repaint it to be the Initial D car. awesome :D

Conceited said:
http://www.tlc-japan-imports.ca/images/ae86-032.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.tlc-japan-imports.ca/images/ae86-040.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.tlc-japan-imports.ca/images/ae86-035.jpg[IMG]

Then comes the incredibly long wait while it rides the boat to Vancouver. :'([/QUOTE]

Any idea if they're real Watanabes?

karasu

LiK said:
how long did it take before you knew you needed glasses?

I've known for almost two years. Until then I just assumed the muted colors and blurred images at a certain distance were normal.

LiK

karasu said:
I've known for almost two years. Until then I just assumed the muted colors and blurred images at a certain distance were normal.

sometimes i think i need them but i think its mainly cuz i look at the PC screen too long at work so i get that weird thing where my eyes get "stuck". i heard it happens often for people who dont take breaks. i really need to check if my eyes are still 20/20. lol

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Valkyr Junkie said:
Any idea if they're real Watanabes?

Replicas, but oh well, its very unlikely anyone around here will notice, most people in Toronto don't even know what Watanabes are.

Akim

Banned
Conceited said:
Replicas, but oh well, its very unlikely anyone around here will notice, most people in Toronto don't even know what Watanabes are.

how much did you pay for it? I want one so bad.

careksims

I was at Comic Con too! Every item here is under $25 and some free t-shirts!

IMG_1595a.jpg

and my sis got the Okamiden creator's signature.
IMG_1596a.jpg

Playing Killzone 3 in 3d is AMAZING.

What a haul indeed.

New Cable modem and Netgear wnda3100v2 for my VT25
IMAG0121.jpg

5770 for HTPC to play FFXIV on (low end card but will work) and HDMI cable (monoprice ftw)
IMAG0123.jpg

Baconbitz said:
Just got a dreamcast. Besides Crazy Taxi and Virtual Tennis what other games should I get? Should I get SA1 and 2?

134874618.jpg

Edit: Just opened the box to find they didn't include an AC adapter.
Don't get Maken X

-PXG-

nbw4r7.jpg

Yep, lotta shirts....

20rv5ac.jpg

Finally got a PSP (playing Oddworld: Abe's Exodus)

30cskjk.jpg

eitqmu.jpg

9uampj.jpg

XBLA goodness

Getting BlazBlue: Continuum Shift tonight :)

Conceited said:
ae86-032.jpg

Awesome purchase, congratulations, hope it emerges from the boat unscathed.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Yes Boss! said:
Finally got home after half a year. Lots and lots of stuff but I was probably most excited to see my Deathsmiles II stuff.

P1040076.jpg

Nice. I need to buy some more of the Cave shmups I've been slacking on.

Conceited said:
By the time it gets to Toronto? Probably around $10,000. FOB (purchase price) is around $7500.

Man I love that car! My good friend had one imported a few years ago and we beat the heck out of it on the track! My only issue is the Initial D tax on parts :lol That anime and game pushed prices on JDM parts sky high...

TxdoHawk

lowrider007 said:

New toy !

It really looks awesome in shiny black...but I have three cats in my apartment, so I have to remind myself what my 60GB PS3 looked like (unless I wiped it down every other day). I went the matte route instead, but now I have to wait. Is it August yet?

stonedwal

My only major pick up this month, since we're saving for a move:
sc2.jpg

Apologies for the crap quality pic, but I wanna crack the bitch open ;)

Picked up everything but Bioshock 2 (Gamefly) from the Gamestop sale. All new for under $60.

1030019.jpg

Picking this up on Saturday morning, more pics to come:

011kf.jpg

viedo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom