• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektrixx

Banned
july2010pickup7.jpg

july2010pickup8.jpg

july2010pickup9.jpg

july2010pickup10.jpg

july2010pickupdlc7.png

july2010pickupdlc8.png

And damn, there were a lot of booklets with that controller!
IMGP1191Large.jpg

Forsete

Yeah nice UnluckyKate. I have the 85 1.4 and I love-love-loves it. The 8mm is so crazy, I was thinking of getting that or the 14 mm.

tturunen

Neo Member
free / pr stuff pickup, thanks to nintendo :D
dq9_dsi.jpg

So those to DSi are in our cafe use to customers, also 2 copy of Dragon Quest9 are for demo/test playing to customers and 2 DQ9 are for contest giveaways.
Best thing, my copy of DQ9 is still hasent arrived :/
Nice to notice that ppl get free DQ posters, but Nintendo didnt have any to give us :)

_dementia said:
Neat, how are you liking it?

It's hard and floppy at f3.5 and even at 5.6 but it's sharp as hell from 8 to 11. Manual focus is... not such a big deal, because I'm only shooting at 8 to 11 so focus is set up to 3m up to infinity and I'm having no trouble !

Forsete said:
Yeah nice UnluckyKate. I have the 85 1.4 and I love-love-loves it. The 8mm is so crazy, I was thinking of getting that or the 14 mm.

I'm really having thoughs about getting it. It's not reasonable but damn, when I tried it, I liked it's bokeh so muuuuuch !

Absinthe

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.
2007 FJ Cruiser. Been wanting one for a while, just found the right deal.

IMG_3659.jpg

2010 iMac I7 2TB 8GB RAM. This thing is gorgeous!!
Love it, Fusion with Win7 on one space and OSX on the other.

IMG_3801.jpg

jatt

I went to the Shinkawa/Kojima signing event at Uniqlo in Oxford, London during June and I got my subsistence signed which looks barely untouched since I finished it in 2006, even have the official receipt with it :lol

Then there is the Korean Peace walker movie poster which I got from ebay for about 6$:lol also signed

2w2eb08.jpg

2ljsrpw.jpg

k9z6th.jpg

2rr1160.jpg

2mcbuol.jpg

16iskl5.jpg

33nb2ie.jpg

2vlt9tt.jpg

2luuqvo.jpg

9belj5.jpg

ReBurn

Gold Member
akmcbroom said:

IMG_3801.jpg
I just picked up a MacBook Pro with the I7, 8GB RAM and 500 MB HDD. The thing is so sweet! I went with Virtual Box instead of VMWare Fusion, though. Didn't want to drop the 80 bones until I knew it was worth it.

Absinthe

ReBurn said:
I just picked up a MacBook Pro with the I7, 8GB RAM and 500 MB HDD. The thing is so sweet! I went with Virtual Box instead of VMWare Fusion, though. Didn't want to drop the 80 bones until I knew it was worth it.

From what I've read Fusion 3.1 is the best.. Parallels 5 is good too, and since I use Windows a lot I need something stable and fast. I have had a good experience so far with Fusion, you won't be disappointed.

Definitely feeling Virtual Box though, it being free and all.

Amory

Damn, seeing all these new Xbox 360s is really making me want one. Anyone know off the top of their head what gamestop is offering for the old model, and for the wireless adapter?

I know they had crazy good deals the first week the slim came out, but they've no doubt fallen since then...

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
akmcbroom said:
2007 FJ Cruiser. Been wanting one for a while, just found the right deal.

IMG_3801.jpg

It's beautiful.

Absinthe

Devil Theory said:

$1800 + $100 for 4GB Muskin ram from Newegg. Ordered a 1TB and got a 2TB by mistake I guess. Lucky me, $250 upgrade for free :D

neojubei said:
It's beautiful.

Thank You! The screen, the hardware.. Just amazing! I am really happy with the whole package! BTW, this is my first Mac in over 20 years of owning PC's

Rorsha

lollercaust said:
I went to the Shinkawa/Kojima signing event at Uniqlo in Oxford, London during June and I got my subsistence signed which looks barely untouched since I finished it in 2006, even have the official receipt with it :lol

I'm really jealous, the best MGS (and best edition) signed :[

sumo390

grap3fruitman said:
IMG_5577s.jpg

Trying to relive a part of my life where I wasn't so depressed.
I am jealous. I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the remastered DBZ set or wait for Kai to finish up and get released.

Confusatron said:
Any mention of a US release date on this? I can't find anything on it anywhere.

It's NPB, I doubt there would be a US release. I don't think the MLB Power Pros titles did all that well here, so who knows, but I'd bet against it at this point. :-(

Mattlikewhoa said:
If I didn't blow my money on car parts this month, this would be mine. I'd love to hear what you think about it so far...

Plays pretty standard to past Power Pro titles, but in HD. I've only had time to play one versus match so far.

Zing

Banned
Most retro goodness has arrived!

Trying to complete my PSone longbox collection. Also a random Gamecube game I feel I missed out on.
jrvi1x.jpg

Playing through Crash Bandicoot, so I figured I should prepare myself with the sequel. Colony Wars & Syphon Filter seemed to be good additions. Madden is there because I really miss having a good football game, and it seems to be considered the best. The only other football games I got into were the original Gameday and later, NFL 2K3 for Xbox.
104l30i.jpg

I'm planning to start this as soon as I finish Metroid Prime:
29lbmu9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom