• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

sumo390 said:
I am jealous. I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the remastered DBZ set or wait for Kai to finish up and get released.

Id just get the Dragon Boxes, the remastered DBZ sets are horrible.

tim.mbp

This is it for July.

pveza.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
JustAnotherOtaku said:
PAL cases are bulkier and generally the text on the spine is the same on all games.
Also the translucent plastic.. As opposed to black for US/Japan.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
G-Fex said:
NuJeHl.jpg

I went overboard at gamestop,, but now I wont be bored these days off:D

50 cent, from which I get my namesake, is the best worst game I've ever played. When you play it, make SURE to hit all the big ass ramps.

G-Fex

Big Ass Ramp said:
50 cent, from which I get my namesake, is the best worst game I've ever played. When you play it, make SURE to hit all the big ass ramps.

I swore I heard that before, like on bombcast or something.

G-Fex

LiK said:
GB Quick Look. never forget.

didn't see that but I used to hear the Giant Bombcast all the time.

Edi;t: At best buy today trying to look for doctor who dvds and, the anime there is now dirt cheap(complete series box sets) compared to how much it used to cost. Lulz anime's popularity is going down.

Since my last post, I've picked up even more DS games. I stupidly sold my old DS lite and games a long time ago, so I'm trying to get my collection back. And some other games I never had before.

2iw3qrp.jpg

Found that copy of Ace Attorney I've been looking for, plus the recently released DQ IX. But I was extremely fortunate to also find a copy of TWEWY. :D All in all, it was a good day. I'm happy.

Edit: Just got back a few minutes ago with Miles Edgeworth and Dragon Quest IV.

BlueWord

DidntKnowJack said:
Since my last post, I've picked up even more DS games. I stupidly sold my old DS lite and games a long time ago, so I'm trying to get my collection back. And some other games I never had before.

2iw3qrp.jpg

Found that copy of Ace Attorney I've been looking for, plus the recently released DQ IX. But I was extremely fortunate to also find a copy of TWEWY. :D All in all, it was a good day. I'm happy.

Edit: Just got back a few minutes ago with Miles Edgeworth and Dragon Quest IV.

Man, I don't know if the human mind is equipped to handle so much awesome at one time. Great games, have fun.

2gsirl1.jpg

9biq1y.jpg

14kbotz.jpg

357eyhv.jpg

Games:
Crackdown 2 Steelbook Edition <3 <3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger LE <3 <3
Blu-Rays:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Part 1
Evangelion 1.11

and SCOTT PILGRIM VOL 6. WOOT!

Flek

Banned
InfiniteNine said:
I hear it's what plants crave.

I didn't know that came in a regular case as well.

looks like the german version with flip cover. But my uk version whas in a regular case as well … unfortunatly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom