• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

AkIRA_22

Gummifaust said:
neo_jul2.jpg

That is a very handsome watch.

Saroyan

My account was finally approved this month so now I can contribute to one of my favorite threads on NeoGAF!
I got some new games to add to my backlog,
HWAfW.jpg

and some new blu-rays
lpvZs.jpg

Bazhard

Banned
B.K. said:
The rest of the stuff I got this month.

czY41.jpg

You can't blame me if XSEED cancels Trails in the Sky Second Chapter and Final Chapter.

ScSgC.jpg

I'd been looking for those movies for a few months and couldn't find them. I didn't know the special edition DVDs were discontinued. I had the movies on VHS back in the 90s, but I've never had the DVDs.

3htqP.jpg

I got those two at a Borders that's closing. I would have waited for the sale to get better, but I was afraid someone else would get them first. When I was at the store last week, they also had the Mega Man Official Complete Works. I wanted to get it when I went back a few days ago, but it was gone. I wish they'd had Udon's Valkyria book.
Do i spy mckays stickers? i used to goto knoxville's mckays all the time but they have been price gouging the shit out of retro games.

B.K.

Bazhard said:
Do i spy mckays stickers? i used to goto knoxville's mckays all the time but they have been price gouging the shit out of retro games.

Yeah, it's McKay's. I don't really buy games from them very often. I usually just by DVDs and books there.

Bazhard

Banned
B.K. said:
Yeah, it's McKay's. I don't really buy games from them very often. I usually just by DVDs and books there.
Yeah you can usually find great deals on dvds and books but my god they have been gouging prices on blu-rays and games lately, it's like every blu-ray movie is $15, most you can get for 5-10 online NEW.

And the staff is rude as hell, don't know about the nashville store and others but the knoxville store has turned to shit

Saften said:
My new sexy beast of a netbook. Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 11" with core i3.
Did you put an SSD in it? I just got a x120e and ordered a 90Gb SSD from amazon last night. Hoping it really gives the performance a boost.

High and Low on blu-ray, completing my small collection of available Kurosawa blu-rays! My second favorite film of his behind only Ikiru.
hoNl7.jpg

<3 Mifune and Shimura.

AbsoluteZero said:
Uh, whatever's in that bag looks like its gotten a bit moldy.
Dude, there's Narcs know to visit this site, keep it on the down low. I was staying at the Hyatt on the 5th floor during California Extreme and totally got busted.

Elginer

xwX38.jpg

New laptop. Athlon II dual core 2.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD and D&D Online. Been getting into the F2P and found a boxed copy for 5 bucks which gets me tons of Turbine points, new items and access to new areas.

Made the mistake of picking up an office chair without trying it out first, so to my dismay when I finish assembling, the damn chair is uncomfortable as hell.

B8199.jpg

So I went out again and bought another, this time costing me twice as much, but this chair feels and looks so much better!

iI22a.jpg

Also picked up a few reading materials.

xo7Ma.jpg

Gav47

AkIRA_22 said:
That is a really well placed radiator. Mine leads the water pipes over my GPU's heat pipes
1676587-sta72248_super.jpg

Also how hot does that top 5870 get? Doesn't look like it has much room to breath :)

Gritesh

ReverseFate said:
So I went out again and bought another, this time costing me twice as much, but this chair feels and looks so much better!

iI22a.jpg

I literally just bought this same chair from Costco on Friday. I like it alot however I feel like I sit quite low in it, the height adjustment isn't enough for a 6 foot guy, in my opinion.

VGChampion said:
I'm betting you'll enjoy these.

I hope so too, been hearing too many great things about that series.

Gritesh said:
I literally just bought this same chair from Costco on Friday. I like it alot however I feel like I sit quite low in it, the height adjustment isn't enough for a 6 foot guy, in my opinion.

I feel your pain! I'm 6'5 and this chair does feel a little low, though given that my previous chair was also around that height, I'm kinda use to it by now. Try adding a puffy seat cushion, that tends to help me!

Top Bottom