• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Nopren

Desmond said:

I got this from our very own pokemon art thread. I can't find the post in the thread for some reason, but this is the file I've got.

Hope it's ok to post this here, even though it's not a pick-up.

Kammie

Dizzy-4U said:
I bought this a few months ago over the phone and finally it arrived yesterday!

12 years waiting for this moment. 12 fricking years! This is the best purchase I've ever done.

Rm512.png
Nice! I'm going as well (though not VIP). Been listening to them since like '95. Did you see Versailles last year when they came? They were pretty awesome, too. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled like almost everything they ever do.

Jumped on the eink bandwagon... not one regret.

ECSQ1.jpg

EP8

Neo Member
A lot of Macs this month. Been a Mac user for a little under a year after I was forced to by my job and school, and it has been the best computer experience I've had.

"Microsoft Works" = Biggest contradiction term of all time

stufte

robot said:
I love that book - took me awhile to one get too. Did yours come with the poster set? I had them all framed and hung up, awesome stuff.

15553c65.jpg

Avengers Assemble!

Been buying way too many arcade boards lately. Also got Sunset Riders, Sengoku Blade, Bloody Roar and In the Hunt. Good times, addicting hobby!

Oh man, I miss my Astro City... :( Totally need to get back into collecting up the Jamma boards.

whatsinaname said:
Haha. I do. That's why I bought it. Best Buy has a 30 day price match guarantee. And I get my free games this way.
Hold on, your saying if I go to Best Buy and tell them the 3DS is dropping in price in the next 30 days, they'll sell it to me at that price? May have to go to Best Buy this weekend if true.

vferrel said:
Hold on, your saying if I go to Best Buy and tell them the 3DS is dropping in price in the next 30 days, they'll sell it to me at that price? May have to go to Best Buy this weekend if true.
No, you buy it at full price now and keep the receipt, and then when the price is dropped they'll refund the difference.

RomanticHeroX said:
No, you buy it at full price now and keep the receipt, and then when the price is dropped they'll refund the difference.
Okay, I see. Still might go this weekend then. That does seem like a really good deal.

pahamrick

2hpu6c3.jpg

Pickups from the last couple of weeks. Combination of amazon, local sales and thrift store finds. Also got A Dance with Dragons, but it has yet to be delivered.

Acrylic7

pahamrick said:
2hpu6c3.jpg

Pickups from the last couple of weeks. Combination of amazon, local sales and thrift store finds. Also got A Dance with Dragons, but it has yet to be delivered.

You will love KZ2's multiplayer.

If you aren't trounced by experienced players.

P1010562.jpg

Left: pre-july
Right: july pick-ups

P1010563.jpg

Found Metroid Prime to be mediocre at best last gen. But I wasn't into sci-fi and I didn't like FP. These days I like both, so I'm eager to give it another try.
SSX, because I couldn't stand waiting for SSX ''this-gen'' I picked up this beauty of game for a mere €3,84. Both second hand, of course.

a1m

Banned
mattp said:
where did you guys get those awesome ghibli blurays?
does amazon.jp deliver to the us?
From Amazon.co.jp, the only place to get them? At least they deliver to Europe so who knows.

guest1321

Bioshock%20TV.JPG

BIOSHOCK [Game]...ten dollars
BIOSHOCK [Book]...16 dollars
Getting a sweet new 50" TV to play Bioshock series on...priceless

But actually though: free.

Top Bottom