• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Metal gear solid 4 press kit
signed by Hideo Kojima (creator and director of Metal Gear saga), Yoji Shinkawa, (illustrator and art director of the saga), Kenichiro Imazumi (producer of Kojima Productions) and Yumi Kikuchi (voice actress mgs4).
YEtppl.jpg

Nice pick up, I got mine signed four years ago:

Cypher

Anarchy, death to zombies in HD, and an homage to Turrican....Dreamcast-style!

Max Anarchy (PS3)
Biohazard Chronicles: HD Selection - Limited Edition (PS3)

DSC04408.jpg

Gunlord - Collector's Edition "Dragon Box" (Dreamcast)

DSC04406.jpg

Yeah, they're expensive... but they're the absolute best way to play 'Cube games. The Wii's output, even over component, is absolutely atrocious by comparison.

Really? I thought the Wii essentially is a Gamecube once you put in a Gamecube disc? How could the GC's output be better?

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Got some more Minifigs some in the shops and some online.

7560880890_bce0d83fff.jpg

7560881686_200469af8c.jpg

Steam summer sale as hit and I'm already spending and there's 10 more days of it :)

7560880218_331c506e2e.jpg

Thats awsome buddy, even your tin is signed :D

Mine got signed in 2008 as well, you got it signed in madrid as well?

Anyways, do you have any idea what its actually worth?

Yep, I was at the press conference.

I have no idea how much you could make out of it, but I'm not planning on selling it either.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Really? I thought the Wii essentially is a Gamecube once you put in a Gamecube disc? How could the GC's output be better?

The video hardware in the Wii is shit. Which is why I kinda wanna get component cables for the Cube myself. People are probably sick to death of me posting this comparison pic, but:

Wii: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/Konsolkongen/30052009036.jpg?t=1277537481

GC: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/Konsolkongen/30052009042.jpg?t=1277537479

Anyway, not the most exciting way to display what I bought, but I did buy a couple games on Steam. Got pretty much everything I want already, so it's just gonna be these and maybe a few others for me:

vr38a.png

Chaotox

Neo Member
IG86w.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Volume 3 Limited Edition Box (US Blu-ray)
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn vol. 5 (Japanese Blu-ray)
Underworld Awakening (German 3D Blu-ray)

German customs had Madoka and Gundam for almost a month and I started to belief that my shipments were lost...

Something new for my VITA:
Au8Mj.png

Mortal Kombat (UK edition)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (UK Edition)

And something to read:
ZF1Je.png

Psyren vol. 1 + vol. 2 (German edition)

This is my first ever post on NeoGAF and I wanted it to be in this thread. Just yesterday I had the single biggest purchase of my entire life...

IMG-20120712-00320.jpg

And a few handheld games earlier this month, just for good measure.

IMG-20120713-00322.jpg

IMG-20120713-00321.jpg

WEGGLES

Sounds perfect!

Bought the tubing, 3 feet of it. He absolutely loves it. Finally after hours of struggling to get in the papertowel tubing he's found a tube he can climb in.

Here's a video of him tubing in his tubing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQwqfnMRtek

It's actually kind-of difficult to get him out of the tube, he likes it so much.

Hahaha, I loved that. I'm not sure if there are miniature breeds but the one I've seen are all definitely smaller than a rabbit.

Has your girlfriend seen baby ferrets? Ferrets are hilarious pets but they need washing as they have a very odd body odour. But they're full of fun and love being played with.

My Girlfriend freaked the fuck out when I showed her that Hedgehog video, nearly went into some kind of cuteness coma.

Didnt know you could have them as pets, are they like miniture ones or do they grow to be like rabbit size+?
There are all different breeds of hedgehogs. Mine, and most pet hedgehogs, are african pygmy hedgehogs. They don't get much larger than mine currently is. European hedgehogs are quite a bit larger though, and not commonly kept as pets.

usctrojan

This is my first ever post on NeoGAF and I wanted it to be in this thread. Just yesterday I had the single biggest purchase of my entire life...

IMG-20120712-00320.jpg

And a few handheld games earlier this month, just for good measure.

Grats on the car pickup; looks clean in red.

TxdoHawk

I got a Chromebox from Ebay! But...I ordered a Nexus Q. Seller isn't responding and somewhere out there, a Chromebox buyer is very confused and/or angry. Debating what to do.

ifV8lIZmruxv1.jpg

fawwles

Neo Member
I attended Rezzed (UK PC/indies games show) and won some stuff.

BFK0g.jpg

The keyboard is currently unboxed and in use, but I love my G400 too much to open the Imperator (probably going to sell it). The limited edition of Darkness 2 came with a pretty 2-sided poster and digital editions of The Darkness: Origins 1 and 2 comics. Sorry for the terrible phone picture!

Club Nintendo Platinum 2012 confirmation, I picked the American Playing cards...yay?

A new, factory sealed copy of the PC Engine version of Parodius Da! (which I think roughly translated to "It's Parodius!" Correct me if I'm wrong). Will look nice next to my still mint copy of PCE Detana Twinbee (which I also bought new and sealed years ago and opened, so yeah, I'm gonna open this one too, and no I don't care because I collect games to play them)

hwy_61

Banned
So, I'd like to give a BIG THANKS to user Karish for selling me this Vita! So happy with it, the condition is perfect!

0t7q9.jpg

- Picked up the Batman Blurays for a second time since I'm a sucker for steelbook cases.
- Got a free Vita (second one now) from Sony with Uncharted: Golden Abyss and MGS HD Collection off of PSN. As well as three months of ATT service and one year of PS+
iTmxCYB3dFZ72.jpg

More free stuff from Sony
ibdOLBMH87vIeb.jpg

Took advantage of Gamestop's MK sale
iytYkb9nL2Xiq.jpg

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit
ibkxnlFz1hj3Yi.jpg

barrin87

- Picked up the Batman Blurays for a second time since I'm a sucker for steelbook cases.
- Got a free Vita (second one now) from Sony with Uncharted: Golden Abyss and MGS HD Collection off of PSN. As well as three months of ATT service and one year of PS+
More free stuff from Sony
ibdOLBMH87vIeb.jpg

Oh god, I love that Ico bag! Where did you get it?

Top Bottom