• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Borman

Finally picked up the battery I needed for my off camera flash, and PJ loves him some mood lighting
IMG_6607.jpg

zmet

Capcom Generation 4 (Commando, Mercs, and Gun.Smoke)
jp14.jpg

Bare Knuckle 1 & 2 and The Big Heat
jp15.jpg

Coma and Outland
jp16.jpg

wighti

7tw2i.jpg

Excited to get to play these, maybe they'll get me to actually start playing MGS4 - which I've owned for like 4 years and never played for more than 10 minutes.

Also getting a 32GB memory card for my Vita, feeling mighty silly for not getting it straight away. The 8 I have now is borderline useless :|

Nisa65

Picked up Lollipop Chainsaw a few weeks back and got Castlevania 2nd hand today for 400 odd yen.
LPCandCV.jpg

Also picked up this Monster Hunter model from a nearby hobby store which is usually only available in UFO catchers. Didn't realise the Gun Lance & Shield were separate from the hunter until I came home and opened the box >_<
P1010251.jpg

MrBeggar

Also picked up this Monster Hunter model from a nearby hobby store which is usually only available in UFO catchers. Didn't realise the Gun Lance & Shield were separate from the hunter until I came home and opened the box >_<
P1010251.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can you put up a pic of the mon hun box? It looks kool!

Birthday month for me.

Games, point card, and 3DS case picked up at Best Buy, cashed in my Gamestop Reward Points for the Zelda wallet, and Nerf gun and figure guys were impulse buys at Target. F.Y.I. Nerf tech these days is insane. That aisle was like a freaking armory.

Also bought Marvel Pinball and Mighty Switch Force (for $2.99!) on the e-shop and am currently engaged in Steam Sale madness.

Rich!

3 for the price of 2 sale at GAME:

Hoping I made good choices. I LOVE Mario's Picross, so Picross is a good choice due to that. Never played advance wars or that castlevania before.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
it all started with rescue the embassy mission for $4 and because they give you free shipping if you pay more then $20 and had nothing else i wanted that day i went down a dark hole and started my 2600 collection even though i dont have a 2600 will have to fix that

NES: Rescue: The Embassy Mission (already had it just wanted it complete and for $4 who would argue)
rescueembassymission.jpg

Atari 2600: Super Breakout, M*A*S*H
supermash.jpg

Atari 2600: Demons to Dimonds, Tron Deadly Discs
demonstotron.jpg

Atari 2600: Haunted House, Warlords (found a complete copy the next day that should already be in my mailbox will pick it up monday with the expensive package of stuff i bought yesterday)
hauntedwarlords.jpg

Ohwiseone

Pick-up for the next few years.

photo-7.jpg

07 Dodge Nitro R/T

Got lucky and found this on a lot, took 3 days for them to move down on the price, but I finally got out of my old truck that I was essentially throwing money at to keep running.

not pictured.
NCAA Football 13
Dark Knight, Batman Begins (Steelbook blu-rays)
Spiderman 1 & 2 blu-rays.

Nisa65

Can you put up a pic of the mon hun box? It looks kool!
P1010254.jpg

These are the boxes that the hunter and the weapon set come in. I ended up paying 4000 yen all in for both. I probably would have spent at least twice that trying to win them in a UFO catcher which I'm awful at.

RNhfFl.jpg

Finally got Dat retina. Forced upgrade due to my dear wifey accidentally dropping canned goods onto the ipad 2 while cooking, smashing the screen.

82QIxl.jpg

Also, Upgraded my Drobo to a Drobo-FS. 6TB of storage.

Hakkapell

Neo Member
IMAG1181.jpg

IMAG1176.jpg

IMAG1175.jpg

Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Kingdom of Heaven (BD)
Radiant Historia (DS)
First Squad: The Moment of Truth (DVD)

My dad also came back from New York this week and brought back a few boxes of cakes, snacks, and cookies from the world famous Carlo's Bakery as seen on tv. :D

cj_iwakura

This little firecracker is Artemis, four weeks old.

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

My cousin's cat had a litter, so I helped lighten the burden.

And, Castle Shikigami: Nanoyozuki Gensyoko.

005.jpg

Artemis approves.
006.jpg

Not sure how much this will mean to most people but I am pumped to get this.

0dkzW.jpg

As far as holy grails go, this is it for Nujabes. I'm not completely sure, but at this point in time it seems to be even rarer than Reflection Eternal/Another Reflection and this is a real mint one.

300 dollars for a cassette is not something I thought I would be doing 3 years ago, but here I am.

Now I really have nothing left to get from Hydeout even though this technically wasn't released on any label. Time to get started on off-label Nujabes appearances!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Not sure how much this will mean to most people but I am pumped to get this.

0dkzW.jpg

As far as holy grails go, this is it for Nujabes. I'm not completely sure, but at this point in time it seems to be even rarer than Reflection Eternal/Another Reflection and this is a real mint one.

300 dollars for a cassette is not something I thought I would be doing 3 years ago, but here I am.

Now I really have nothing left to get from Hydeout even though this technically wasn't released on any label. Time to get started on off-label Nujabes appearances!

it came out on cassette tape?

Mmhmm, it's a mixtape he made. Some of the things on there are actually also on stuff like Modal Soul.

If it's not clear, the mixtape is called Ristorante Nujabes.

Zajora

iH3btscZlGRoV.png

The only problem is that I don't want to play them until I get a 3DS XL, but I'm not letting that stop me. (Currently enjoying SM64DS & GTA:CW)

Oh, and I also got Kirby Superstar Ultra but it turned out to be a bootlegged copy and is not deserving of the picture

Sushigod7

First time posting after reading this thread for years.

Zelda Symphony last night amazing!
iballxW3gvcKeD.JPG

Also a few books and a Spiki Dunny
ibgcgSCL9xB3kj.JPG

Top Bottom